2. Ashenn
  3. Jon B
  4. Bow Vale
  5. elvyuir
  6. Krasavcheg
Home Page:

Berek

Portalarian Emeritus, Male, from Austin, TX

Thanks livestreamers for submitting your channel to our new program! If you have a channel to add, please PM both myself AND Cerus. Apr 6, 2018

1. By Tor
      By Tor
      Feel free to visit my humble abode in Spite: 202.3, 37.5, -228.2
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Will do!! Can't wait to see it!
        Sep 19, 2016
    2. Jaanelle DeJure
      Jaanelle DeJure
      Area: Jaanaford (Novia_R6_City_Jaanaford) Loc: (-174.4, 33.2, -109.4)

... and don't forget to check out the library back near the Main Entrance!
      1. Berek likes this.
    3. Berek
      Berek
      So many houses are popping up all across New Britannia! It's exciting to see. I want to visit yours... If you see this, post your house loc!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Berek
        Berek
        I've created a conversation, please try replying to that one.
        Sep 16, 2016
      3. Concord
        Concord
        Area: Yew (Novia_R9_City_Yew) Loc: (-143.8, 33.2, -133.9)
        Sep 17, 2016
      4. Birne Gilmore
        Birne Gilmore
        In Dracheninsel, reached with the ship at the east coast of the norhtern Drachvald (next to Drachenfels and Drachtal). Its a Village lot between the souteastern gate of the core city on the island and the city park (an area with plant fences, a fountain and a chessboard). There is a vendor named Leder Pet und Farben Karl infront of it ;)
        Sep 19, 2016
    4. Holli Hawke
    5. Ravicus Domdred
      Ravicus Domdred
      I notice you noticing me! Muahahhahah!
    6. Brielle McFerson
      Brielle McFerson
      Hi Berek,- I won one of the coins from the last telethon and I was wondering if those have been shipped. My in Discord is Brielle McFerson.
      1. Berek
        Berek
        Hi amethyst25! Congrats on winning the coin! We're starting to ship those items out now. If you want to track your shipment, feel free to send a CS ticket to support@portalarium.com!
        Aug 12, 2016
    7. Chatele
      Chatele
      hey are you having server issues, game bounced me out, and having hard time running this site, got the pelican network thingy .....
      1. Berek
        Berek
        Sorry to hear about the issues, we're looking into it now!
        Aug 9, 2016
    8. Coren
      Coren
      Hello Berek,

Quick question: Is it possible to upgrade one's pledge value without upgrading all the way to another tier?
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Hi Coren! I believe I answered you via a PM, but in a way you can do this by simply purchasing add-on items. It's not technically upgrading your pledge, but it does contribute to your account. I hope my answer helped!
        Aug 1, 2016
    9. Verity
      Verity
      Hi Berek, I hope you can assist with a Forum matter;

I just made this Forum account, but I've ended up with a number in my Profile Username (my account name does not). Is there a way to correct this? It sounds ridiculous, but I really dislike "number names". If multiple accounts per Email address is allowed, I may well be inclined to try make another if it's a matter of Username duplication compromising my choice D:
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        I dislike them too, totally understand :). We've made the change!
        Jul 30, 2016
      3. Berek
        Berek
        For everyone else, keep in mind that this was due to a null account taking the original name, so a special case was made here.
        Jul 30, 2016
    10. RDouglas
      RDouglas
      hello/salute
      am having problems with crash after sign in.. will try again to get to character creation, am pledged at dev level, update worked but exe crashes, only change is win 10?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. RDouglas
        RDouglas
        we upgraded, bought my pc for game/all other mmos work fine but my favorite no? since windows 10 upgrade/nods
        Jul 31, 2016
      3. Berek
        Berek
        Hi RDouglas,

Glad you got it working! Please let us know if we can be of further help.
        Jul 31, 2016
      4. RDouglas
        RDouglas
        Well, still holding out for a newer installer.... standalone windows, after all the wipes and reinstalls, have noticed its from like 2013?
        Aug 1, 2016
    11. Berek
      Berek
      Release 32 and the start of World Persistence begins now!
      1. RDouglas likes this.
    12. Cinderella
      Cinderella
      Berek, Could you please message me. I would like to discuss something with you asap. Thanks.
      1. Berek likes this.
    13. Berek
      Berek
    14. Berek
      Berek
      Help us spread the word about the upcoming telethon by sharing this link on social!
    15. John Markus
      John Markus
      1. Berek
        Berek
        This is correct, the link should point to that properly. Unfortunately the complete 'Shourdoftheavatar' is not possible with Twitter's 15 character limit :(.
        Jul 19, 2016
    16. Cinderella
      Cinderella
      I am asking you for an answer to the disruption of going to PVP events. A solution that I have is to allow the players to have the PVP title if they want to and non PVP'ers the chance to go watch and not be constantly harassed with plaers trying to kill them. This issue must be addressed.
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Hi Lady Cinderella,

We're still considering how to refine PVP interactions and fairness here. I'll ping the team again this week to see if we have any changes planned in R32/33.
        Jul 17, 2016
      3. Roper Docholiday
        Roper Docholiday
        MMM I do believe that non pvp towns are places that one can attend pvp events and be safe. Pvp towns should never have safe mode for them other than single player or friends online. However that being said I do believe that when devs enter a pvp town they need to lose god mode.
        Jul 23, 2016
    17. Cairo Hayden
      Cairo Hayden
      Happy birthday buddy! Keep up the fantastic work up there! You're doing great my friend :D
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Thanks Cairo! :)
        Jul 13, 2016
    18. CatherineRose
      CatherineRose
      I am looking forward to the everyday type of decorating, the special day type decorating and the over the top type decorating....I think I am just excited for the entire thing!!!!!!!!!
      1. Berek likes this.
    19. kbarbuti
      kbarbuti
      Do you know who I can contact for Login Issues? - game login issues. already reset password and I am able to login to the SoTA forums etc.
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Hi kbabruti,

Can you please contact support@portalarium.com. We'll figure it out!
        Jul 10, 2016
    20. Berek
      Berek
      Release 32 is coming up at the end of this month! Are you as excited as us to see the world populate with uniquely decorated homes?
      1. Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.shroudoftheavatar.com

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    mathewanderson

Signature

[​IMG]