2. AuroraWR
  3. Sir Gamy
  4. Nicci Venandi
  5. franksnbeans
  6. Torque
Home Page:

Berek

Portalarian Emeritus, Male, from Austin, TX

Thanks livestreamers for submitting your channel to our new program! If you have a channel to add, please PM both myself AND Cerus. Apr 6, 2018

1. Berek
      Berek
      Release 31 is here! For all in the United States, have a great 4th of July weekend!
      1. Lord Beaumaris and Max Bennis like this.
    2. Berek
      Berek
      Release 31 is nearly upon us!
    3. Cinderella
      Cinderella
      Thanks so much Berek. It was very nice of you to stop and chat with me on the World Map the other day. I know that SOTA is a great game and they are caring people.
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        It was very nice to meet you Lady Cinderella! We shall meet again in the game soon I'm sure.
        Jun 29, 2016
    4. Lady
      Lady
      Hello I would like to post an Event on Lyonesse but am not sure how and where to post an Event. I am trying to create a Scavenger Hunt with 5 different prize boxes that will be awarded at the end of the event.Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Jun 21, 2016
    5. Berek
      Berek
      We had a super fantastic time at HoBLotH III! So many great community members attended with fun activities for all. Looking forward to more!
      1. Sir Cabirus and HoustonDragon like this.
    6. Roarbee
      Roarbee
      Hey there! DukeViolation told me to reach out to you! I'm an IT with web dev and server admin skills, I'd like to help out if I can! I'm also a youtuber so I know how to make videos, act, talk, etc. Where can I volunteer?
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Greetings Roarbee! Excellent! Can you PM me your YouTube channel? I would love to check it out.
        Jun 5, 2016
      3. Roarbee
        Roarbee
        Absolutely!
        Jun 5, 2016
    7. Bodhbh Dearg
      Bodhbh Dearg
      Uh oh... Big Brother is watching me now! :P

Peace and long life! \\//,
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Friending you, friending!! :)
        Jun 1, 2016
    8. Berek
      Berek
      HoBLotH III is this week in Austin!
      1. Bodhbh Dearg likes this.
    9. RVOEK
      RVOEK
      My son bought Shroud of the Avatar without my permission and I cannot afford it. Is a refund possible in this situation? Sorry for the inconvenience.
    10. Birne Gilmore
      Birne Gilmore
      Hello there. I feel honored that you are following me now. Wish you great fun and success in your new job here with us and good health and satisfaction in RL. May our cooperation live long and prosper ... oh, wrong universe :P
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        TOTALLY the right universe, I'm with you! :)
        May 23, 2016
    11. Valen2
      Valen2
      hi ide like to welcome you to your new job , I have a question in that how come you have been private messaging some players is it because they have pots and large sums of money in the game , I have money invested here too and several accounts , it seams that I'm not worthy of a personal e-mail !
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Hi Garrett! Not at all, I'm just saying hello to people who say hi to me in return, like yourself. Greetings! Happy to chat with you via PM anytime.
        May 20, 2016
    12. Berek
      Berek
      R30 is imminent! QA build is looking good. Stay tuned next week for updates.
      1. Montaigne likes this.
    13. Miracle Dragon
      Miracle Dragon
      Wow, I'm less than 20 days older than you. And you'd never believe it, but I'm also from Texas, and currently in China working as an English Teacher! :-D Congratz on getting a foot in the door with this amazing team.. I look forward to forging the greatest community in gaming history together!
      1. Sator Faryn and Berek like this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Very cool! Thanks Miracle Dragon, and hello fellow TEFL person :).
        May 17, 2016
    14. SinDee
      SinDee
      Is your fave desert Ice cream? Vanilla?
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        It is ice cream! Ice cream cones specifically. Well, vanilla is a good flavor, but my absolute favorite is chocolate chip mint :).
        May 16, 2016
      3. SinDee
        SinDee
        Nice! I love cookie dough!
        May 16, 2016
      4. Berek
        Berek
        Ooooo, that's another favorite of mine too!
        May 16, 2016
    15. Berek
      Berek
      R29 is here and the road to R32 is paved! Super excited to see this summer becoming a very exciting time for the SotA community.
      1. Sator Faryn likes this.
    16. Berek
      Berek
      Just got back from seeing Richard III play in Austin! Was a fantastic weekend hanging out with several SotA players.
    17. Berek
      Berek
      Release 20 is looking good! What is your favorite update?
    18. Berek
      Berek
      Thought I'd update my profile page with a 2015 post. Happy SotA Release 19 everyone!
    19. Berek
      Berek
      Happy Holidays everyone!
    20. Berek
      Berek
      Hello Miracle!! Thanks for stopping by :). Apologies about the delay, I've been all over the place! (both in real life and in SotA).
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.shroudoftheavatar.com

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    mathewanderson

Signature

[​IMG]