Boradic Boneslasher's Recent Activity

1. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher liked kaeshiva's post in the thread Obsidian Trials - Revitalization.

I'm not really a PvPer - but I did have a load of fun playing around at the trials when they opened it up, even if the wall of poison is...

Sep 14, 2018
  2. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher liked Crowell's post in the thread Portalarium's Health.

I fixed that for you. Please don't act like this game is in a playable state when even the lead team admited that it's not, especially...

Sep 10, 2018
  3. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher replied to the thread Greagoir Pendragons Guide to GM Taming and other taming skills - R55 updated.

@Pawz hehe I knew ya would didn't take much time an ya took one when devilcult was there..... hell yall take your taming to a mind...

Sep 10, 2018
  4. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher replied to the thread Greagoir Pendragons Guide to GM Taming and other taming skills - R55 updated.

i have been complaining heavily about how weak the tamed pets have been for years an a lot more last couple weeks , I hope they do as...

Sep 9, 2018
  5. Boradic Boneslasher

ya they made it so your taming specialization also adds to the chance you get in trying to tame a pet now. So you will have a better...

Sep 9, 2018
  6. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher replied to the thread Bear sightings ???.

@Pawz where is your vendor located?

Sep 8, 2018
  7. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher liked Duke Gréagóir's post in the thread Greagoir Pendragons Guide to GM Taming and other taming skills - R55 updated.

Updated with: - Large Obsidian Bear - Obsidian Destroyer - Ferocious Obsidian Bear - Razorback

Sep 8, 2018
  8. Boradic Boneslasher

@Pawz lol ok was thinking the large obsidian an fero patriarch have 2.2k hp, I guess I am gonna have to find some people to come help me...

Sep 8, 2018
  9. Boradic Boneslasher

@Pawz please tell me how the Obsidian Destroyer is better? it gots 200 more hp? I mean with a increase in damage output (which I could...

Sep 8, 2018
  10. Boradic Boneslasher

Thanks @Pawz, ok so what I take off this is: All tamers go tame the end game pets, so you can get ones that are equal to the lesser...

Sep 8, 2018
  11. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher liked Bow Vale's post in the thread Bear sightings ???.

Yup same hp but i think a little more bite........ i mentioned it in the stream to @Chris ...he replied but i think he thought i was...

Sep 8, 2018
  12. Boradic Boneslasher

@Pawz and @Xeng did they ever make it so root worked on the 2 "BOSS" bears? just trying to figure out if I really need to bring someone...

Sep 7, 2018
  13. Boradic Boneslasher

AND one last question that I need to know : What is the focus drain from having both the bears up?

Sep 7, 2018
  14. Boradic Boneslasher

ya I got 2 of each an 1 for a friend as soon as all the other bears came out.... Ok on another note so your saying once tamed the...

Sep 7, 2018