Boradic Boneslasher's Recent Activity

1. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher replied to the thread Unable to fish and take damage while in water in a Snowy Mountain Road Encounter.

Its the same, the Krampus one was where I was trying it, on the far end under the bridge where the water looked deep enough to be...

Dec 9, 2018 at 8:42 PM
  2. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher replied to the thread [Resolved] Unable to Train Fishing Skills.

thanks alley was gonna post something on that as well lol

Dec 9, 2018 at 8:02 PM
  3. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher posted a new thread.

Unable to fish and take damage while in water in a Snowy Mountain Road Encounter

12/09/2018 20:38 Title: Unable to fish and take damage while in water of a snowy mountain road encounter Reproduction Rate: 100%...

Forum: World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld

Dec 9, 2018 at 7:43 PM
  4. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher posted a new thread.

Krampus health completely restoring

12/09/2018 20:13 Title: Krampus health completely restoring Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? no Details: When fighting Krampus away...

Forum: Combat, Skills, & Magic

Dec 9, 2018 at 7:20 PM
  5. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher replied to the thread Siege Engineer lag freezes and all npc's to Powerful.

lol i am abit above 106, back when I was full steam ahead I was 116, it was no mistake back when this bug was posted there was the...

Dec 8, 2018 at 7:55 PM
  6. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher replied to the thread Siege Engineer lag freezes and all npc's to Powerful.

I have been playing for years and 1 single tier 2 mob should not have been able to solo my obsidian destroyer (literally years lol) I am...

Dec 6, 2018