Dark Tidings's Recent Activity

1. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Fister Magee's post in the thread the potion debate.

I sit around 900, I'm only level 105 and have very crappy gear, like +6 stuff or something around there. I should probably use Aetheric...

Jan 23, 2020 at 8:25 AM
  2. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

*im not hating on what’s being done here just wish it was done a long time ago. I do support your actions here. I think lower level...

Jan 23, 2020 at 8:03 AM
  3. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Chris's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

Focusing on it for 3 months daily. UT was a problem I tried to fix long ago but it was too contentious with players and the team so...

Jan 23, 2020 at 8:02 AM
  4. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

Don’t forget banish and multi shot if your adjusting rof and ms in upper tears banish and multi shot are king of the hill. I realize...

Jan 23, 2020 at 7:54 AM
  5. Dark Tidings

Changes to control points is a much needed thing, if they were intended as they are now you needed mini boss and boss spawns that added...

Jan 23, 2020 at 7:46 AM
  6. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Chris's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

After a rather frustrating stream yesterday I realized that we might not have clearly stated our goals for the next few releases in...

Jan 23, 2020 at 7:46 AM
  7. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread the potion debate.

What’s ur focus at currently? Magic will happen as you push the max up. 2200 feels great and my bar barley moves but it’s possible to...

Jan 22, 2020 at 10:31 PM
  8. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Fister Magee's post in the thread the potion debate.

I run a death/earth/fire mage and always run out of focus. I don't think the skills are too focus intensive, but that I need better...

Jan 22, 2020 at 10:29 PM
  9. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Lazlo's post in the thread the potion debate.

I'm the spammiest around and I've never had focus problems with melee or magic. 2h melee is the one thing that isn't so sustainable, but...

Jan 21, 2020 at 8:46 PM
  10. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Cordelayne's post in the thread the potion debate.

I couldn't agree more, as a "sword and board" melee fighter. I can only handle so many mobs until, I either kill them all, or run out...

Jan 21, 2020 at 2:05 PM
  11. Dark Tidings

Ive played a fire mage but no I play air and moon or life and moon. Back to my point though it’s all about having a proper focus pool...

Jan 21, 2020 at 8:33 AM
  12. Dark Tidings

My .02 on focus my mage never runs out on focus my int and focus pool gives me insane regen, my melee toon/tamer with focus/focus regen...

Jan 21, 2020 at 8:27 AM
  13. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread [Resolved] Property Markers Not Displaying Correct Decay Dates.

I think this was added a long time ago for co owners to allow lots they are apart of to be refreshed.

Jan 18, 2020 at 8:13 AM
  14. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Datendrache's post in the thread [Resolved] Property Markers Not Displaying Correct Decay Dates.

It was a situation where a player moved an item and the lot refreshed itself. I wasn't aware that this was a feature. This bug can be...

Jan 18, 2020 at 8:12 AM
  15. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Mac2's post in the thread This is not Shroud of the Avatar!.

LMAO ya, I got some questions for whoever that is too :).

Jan 16, 2020