Brass Knuckles's Recent Activity

1. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles replied to the thread 5 new tamign skills next release!.

I liked the taming system in uo I like the things happening in sota and marriage between the two is cool by me.

May 19, 2019 at 10:27 AM
  2. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked majoria70's post in the thread 5 new tamign skills next release!.

Also are any tamers. interested in pet loyalty stuff like we had in UO? You know like unhappy pets could wander away or need to be fed...

May 19, 2019 at 10:26 AM
  3. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles replied to the thread 5 new tamign skills next release!.

Good recap Arkah, Nice work on the taming stuff and great job breaking down the nerdy stuff much appreciated @Chris

May 18, 2019 at 9:09 AM
  4. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked Arkah EMPstrike's post in the thread 5 new tamign skills next release!.

Update ont he taming skills. in chris's test this morning the new skills caused his wyvern to go from hit 70 crit 140ish to hit 100ish...

May 18, 2019 at 9:08 AM
  5. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked Arkah EMPstrike's post in the thread 5 new tamign skills next release!.

Oooooo just heard chris say the corpion's special ability as a pet is its CRITS! Crit focused pet!

May 18, 2019 at 8:28 AM
  6. Brass Knuckles

So the other thread talks about allt he new magic warding skills apparently theres gonna be 5 new taming skills too! (and higher pet...

May 18, 2019 at 8:27 AM
  7. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles left a message on Dhanas's profile.

perfect as I expected

May 17, 2019 at 4:50 PM
  8. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked Dhanas's post on Brass Knuckles's profile.

Fast and easy transaction, highly suggested!

May 17, 2019 at 4:50 PM
  9. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked Arkah EMPstrike's post in the thread "Soul stones" are a maybe.

Chris said "we ARE kinda moving in that direction soooo...maybe?" In response to a question about adding a way to transfer the xp from 1...

May 16, 2019 at 10:46 PM
  10. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked Time Lord's post in the thread Chris launchign another round of promotional emails.

There's an idea I could get behind! [IMG] I could do with a lot less of everything for some coto! I can do without the physical rewards...

May 16, 2019 at 9:39 AM
  11. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles replied to the thread Chris launchign another round of promotional emails.

It sounds like the physical rewards are important to you that’s cool, I submitted a request to receive cotos instead and got them super...

May 16, 2019 at 9:32 AM
  12. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked Chris's post in the thread Business and financial specculations.

Ah... apparently, there is some public record in Texas that shows me as CEO. YAH BABY, Go me! :P Seriously though, this is pointless...

May 16, 2019 at 9:07 AM
  13. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles replied to the thread Business and financial specculations.

Honestly I could careless who the ceo/cfo is heck Daffy Duck would be fine. Just give me a great game and tons of players.

May 16, 2019 at 8:28 AM
  14. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked Girlsname's post in the thread Criticism Thread and loot drops.

Yo, I lold at most of the replies here. Fix loot? Easy. Want crafters to be BiS? Easy. Make items drop with random stats, that...

May 15, 2019 at 9:41 PM
  15. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles replied to the thread Chris launchign another round of promotional emails.

That taming one sounds great.

May 15, 2019 at 9:35 PM