Dark Tidings's Recent Activity

1. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread the potion debate.

I don’t disagree with mages should have more focus then melee. Just focus regen rates scale based on focus pool size hence mages regen...

Jan 28, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  2. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread R74 Release Notes (Draft).

Any word on nightmares tamable @Elgarion ?

Jan 28, 2020 at 12:36 PM
  3. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread The fate of UT.

people can respec I’ve done it 10 or more times now, greater scroll of unlearning does this. Or are you suggesting Chris mails out one...

Jan 27, 2020 at 11:42 AM
  4. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread The fate of UT.

Can you imagine the fall out of a full wipe at this point ROFL.... You guys make me laugh!

Jan 27, 2020 at 8:28 AM
  5. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread I pre-ordered the game but have never played it...do i still get the pre order stuff?.

enough said right there!!

Jan 26, 2020 at 7:13 PM
  6. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread I pre-ordered the game but have never played it...do i still get the pre order stuff?.

wow, that’s the best level of Customer service I’ve seen advertised here yet. What’s going on at catnip???

Jan 26, 2020 at 10:05 AM
  7. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Lazlo's post in the thread Lich changes in other areas.

Not sure if they're the same everywhere, but a lot of the ones in the 2k hp range (previously) have a very high drop rate of scythes and...

Jan 26, 2020 at 7:33 AM
  8. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Spungwa's post in the thread Lich changes in other areas.

I assume this is a pull or push with polearms. My understanding is the reward was already out of whack, they over rewarded for their...

Jan 26, 2020 at 7:32 AM
  9. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked FrostII's post in the thread Lich changes in other areas.

And you're right... They have made some stuff tougher, IMO that should mean "Since it's more difficult, then shouldn't the reward for...

Jan 26, 2020 at 7:32 AM
  10. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread Lich changes in other areas.

heya bud, Chris said more than once in streams all liches will be getting a little tougher. He also said they have the best loot tables...

Jan 25, 2020 at 8:17 PM
  11. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread Virtue Cloak No showing proper light colors after applying skin.

sounds lazy ;)

Jan 25, 2020 at 1:25 PM
  12. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Barugon's post in the thread Virtue Cloak No showing proper light colors after applying skin.

Item effects don't transfer with patterns. They tried to make this happen but it was causing double fizzle, so they dropped it saying...

Jan 25, 2020 at 1:24 PM
  13. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread Lich changes in other areas.

no, but they have all scale up a little, they have better than most loot dropers and will become harder for mages, but I doubt melee or...

Jan 25, 2020 at 11:27 AM
  14. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Fetid SirDidy's post in the thread Lich changes in other areas.

Yep and I’d assume dungeons too. I don’t agree that their loot is already rlly good though. Be nice to get a slight boost :D

Jan 25, 2020 at 11:27 AM
  15. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Numa's post in the thread Lich changes in other areas.

Hold on, I've encountered liches on the random undead encounters on the overland map. Are these boosted too now?

Jan 25, 2020 at 11:26 AM