Brass Knuckles's Recent Activity

1. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked Mishikal's post in the thread Population feels like it’s flat lined again..

I threw it on my wishlist for when it goes on sale. ;)

Sep 20, 2019 at 11:00 AM
  2. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles replied to the thread Population feels like it’s flat lined again..

I love it!!! Play melee use that spinning blade stuff it’s so much fun, I just completed the first story mode and unlocked open play...

Sep 20, 2019 at 9:35 AM
  3. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked Fenrus MacRath's post in the thread Population feels like it’s flat lined again..

Thanks! I bought it last night!

Sep 20, 2019 at 9:34 AM
  4. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked Greyfox's post in the thread Population feels like it’s flat lined again..

Hope and change was a big failure. I want someone to Make Avatars Great Again.

Sep 19, 2019 at 11:55 PM
  5. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles replied to the thread Population feels like it’s flat lined again..

YouTube it but make sure ur watching a version after June 2019 it’s like diablo and patch of exile but it looks nicer and that skill...

Sep 19, 2019 at 2:47 PM
  6. Brass Knuckles

I logged into Wolcen the first time in like a year, WOW I am having so much fun I can’t w8 for it to be outta beta.

Sep 19, 2019 at 2:07 PM
  7. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles replied to the thread very disapointed with the continued Archery nerfs.

Hey I had bears in my post!!!

Sep 16, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  8. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Population feels like it’s flat lined again..

Killing dragons for an hour should generate roughly the same amount of loot as killing UT for an hour. Probably more, since the XP...

Sep 16, 2019 at 1:32 PM
  9. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked Pawz's post in the thread very disapointed with the continued Archery nerfs.

Once we get frenzy...everything will be ok. That's right, I made this thread about taming and no one can stop me! :D

Sep 16, 2019 at 12:25 PM
  10. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles replied to the thread very disapointed with the continued Archery nerfs.

I’ve been playing this game for a long time I’ve rode the balance teeter totter more than once, while it’s true archery was broken in...

Sep 16, 2019 at 12:25 PM
  11. Brass Knuckles

Sounds like we need another dance party, pretty sure that will fix everything.... If it don’t and you miss that op feeling like ur...

Sep 16, 2019 at 12:11 PM
  12. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles liked Grumpy Krabnevir's post in the thread Population feels like it’s flat lined again..

At this point, that might not be a bad thing necessarily. Maybe it will get sold to a company that understands that players play games...

Sep 16, 2019 at 7:39 AM