Dark Tidings's Recent Activity

1. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

your correct all aoes need to be balanced not just 1-2. like I said about in ut the top two are banish and multi shot currently,...

Jan 23, 2020 at 4:16 PM
  2. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked CatherineRose's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

Thank you @Chris for whether in game life or in real life the object is to do the best each day with what we know today. We try to...

Jan 23, 2020 at 2:13 PM
  3. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Ancev's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

I posted part of this in the thread Combat "balance pass" "I'd rather have PvP and PvE [damage] separated entirely.. let PvE go as...

Jan 23, 2020 at 2:13 PM
  4. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings replied to the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

id love to see pvp move into crafting as well, say for example anything crafted on bloodbay you have the ability to get resilience and...

Jan 23, 2020 at 12:11 PM
  5. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Tailz's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

Not everyone is on the same power level nor will they ever be, and why not add a pvp skill tree so that we can have some meaningful pvp?

Jan 23, 2020 at 12:09 PM
  6. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Tailz's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

You are simply incorrect. It has everything to do with PvP. Not sure what reality you live in or planet you think you are from. ;)

Jan 23, 2020 at 11:47 AM
  7. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Arkah EMPstrike's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

omfg i think im more excited about the potential of this happening than the bard skills o.o omg. Will be able to visit low level scenes...

Jan 23, 2020 at 11:47 AM
  8. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

Yes please.

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:58 AM
  9. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Tazar's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

It seems to me that balancing issues are ALWAYS connected to PVP - not the Scene Balancing that Chris mentioned first - but the Player...

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:57 AM
  10. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Malimn's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

@Chris While you are looking into balancing things... Can you look at the heavy armor buffs because those need to be hit every minute...

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:57 AM
  11. Dark Tidings

It’s a good question, I think the only pets that give good aoe damage is the earth elemental and the lich. I saw a vid of fzol EE...

Jan 23, 2020 at 8:51 AM
  12. Dark Tidings

So many problems could have been addressed earlier if there was a proper and (non-partisan/preferred portalarium people...) way to get...

Jan 23, 2020 at 8:34 AM
  13. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Fister Magee's post in the thread the potion debate.

I sit around 900, I'm only level 105 and have very crappy gear, like +6 stuff or something around there. I should probably use Aetheric...

Jan 23, 2020 at 8:25 AM
  14. Dark Tidings

*im not hating on what’s being done here just wish it was done a long time ago. I do support your actions here. I think lower level...

Jan 23, 2020 at 8:03 AM
  15. Dark Tidings

Dark Tidings liked Chris's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

Focusing on it for 3 months daily. UT was a problem I tried to fix long ago but it was too contentious with players and the team so...

Jan 23, 2020 at 8:02 AM