Followers 23

1. helomech
  2. Leelu
  3. matpsch
  4. Ice Queen
  5. Latnem
  6. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Brickbat

"I toil in the mines to earn my way in this wicked land! A pox on Mondain!" "I toil for my Brothers and Sisters in Arms!" Dec 31, 2015

1. Candor Atlantica
      Candor Atlantica
      Brickbat continues to be a valued customer. Thanks again for participating and winning the auction I posted.
    2. Dereck Visaard
      Dereck Visaard
      Brickbat orchestrated a fairly large trade as a 3rd party for me and another player. He was quite professional and prompt in all interactions. He's experienced in many types of deals and let's you know what will happen next. A+++ broker!
    3. Frederick Glasgow
      Frederick Glasgow
      I used Brickbat as a third party in the sale of my town. He took care of everything flawlessly. I would recommend him as a third party to selling large ticket items anytime. He was great to work with.
    4. MrChadwyck
      MrChadwyck
      10/10
      Very quick town transfer. No problems. Kept me updated with emails on progress and next steps.
      Initiated purchase July 17 and completed on July 20 (most time was waiting for the transfer by Portalarium) .
      Delivery of all items. Answered any questions. Awesome.
    5. Knights_of_White_Satin
      Knights_of_White_Satin
      Very Smooth transaction on Pay Pal. Would trade with him again.
    6. SouthEndAL
      SouthEndAL
      Nice and quick. Couldn't have gone better
    7. Grave Dragon
      Grave Dragon
      What can I say about this guy? He's Awesome. You'd do well to do business with him.
    8. Dread Pirate
      Dread Pirate
      Thank you for your purchase Brickbat. Very fast and easy transaction. It was a pleasure doing business with you today :)
    9. Wextel
      Wextel
      Honest and fair person; A fast and smooth trade! :)
    10. HannahAlpenglow2
      HannahAlpenglow2
      Thank you for smooth trade and transfer of a POT. Could not have been easier!
      1. Brickbat
        Brickbat
        My pleasure, as I indicated if you have any questions just message and I'll do my best to answer them for you.
        May 13, 2017
    11. Arxx
      Arxx
      Hello Brickbat .. I'm ready for the trade we discussed in guild chat ...... that is, if I was understanding you correctly... so talk to me when you can.. Thank you
      1. Brickbat
        Brickbat
        Sure, I'll be on Teamspeak tomorrow evening and Saturday or we can start a conversation. Peace, Brickbat
        May 3, 2017
    12. idaniod
      idaniod
      Thank you very much for your professionalism and courtesy. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
    13. Candor Atlantica
      Candor Atlantica
      Thank you for the lot trade Brickbat! (Every step of the trade was easy and without problem)
    14. Church
      Church
      Honest and prompt. Great trade. Highly recommended!
    15. jutman
      jutman
      quick and easy trader in game! love this guy!
    16. Brickbat
      Brickbat
      "I toil in the mines to earn my way in this wicked land! A pox on Mondain!" "I toil for my Brothers and Sisters in Arms!"
    17. Brickbat
      Brickbat
      "I toil in the mines to earn my way in this wicked land! A pox on Mondain!" "I toil for my Brothers in Arms in the BMC!"
  • About

User Biography:
    Ultima V, VI & Online

Signature

Proprietor of The Brickport Network, Hero of the Revolution, Leader of Men, Quite Possibly the Toughest Avatar Alive!​