Browncoat Jayson's Recent Activity

1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson liked Sannio's post in the thread Mounts and Lord British Castle, where?.

Based on feedback, I'm going to loop back and make the rooms deeper in the castle a bit tougher, but I like the difficulty level of the outside "rooms" (everything before entering the castle/kitchen), so it's my plan to leave them as-is.

Sep 17, 2020 at 8:10 PM
  2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson replied to the thread Could the companions cast the light spell on themselves..

Conrad could equip a torch outside of combat, Fiona could cast Light, and Ariel could summon a Wisp(-like pet). Different effects that all so the same thing.

Sep 17, 2020 at 8:09 PM
  3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson liked Sorgin Txakal's post in the thread Alcohol Buff Feedback.

Here is my current observations: Farmhouse Ale: +4 Strength for 1 Hour (1 pt) Edlemann Beer: +4 Damage Avoidance for 1 Hour (1 pt) Harvest Wheat Beer: +1 Move Speed for 1 Hour (1 pt) White Table Wine: +3% Spell Critical Chance Bonus for 1 Hour...

Sep 17, 2020 at 8:16 AM
  4. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson replied to the thread Alcohol Buff Feedback.

One of Richard's original concepts was over eating, or too much of a drunk effect, would make you puke and delete some of the buffs. Probably the only way to do it without buying the emote.

Sep 16, 2020 at 7:59 PM
  5. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson replied to the thread Alcohol Buff Feedback.

That would be an interesting potion... Wake-up Juice. Also, the lowest level beer being the Fishing bonus is just wrong. We need a Fish Wine to do that instead. Components gathered during fishing contributing to a fishing bonus; I know, novel.

Sep 16, 2020 at 7:57 PM
  6. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson liked Sannio's post in the thread Unlimited Quest Resets on QA Server only.

Hello testers! We know that testing quests on the QA server can be troublesome because of the built-in limitation of only allowing one quest reset. However, you might be happy to know that players now have unlimited quest resets on the QA server....

Sep 15, 2020 at 7:05 PM
  7. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson liked Tirrag's post in the thread hill/landscape block sets.

It would be fun to have a set of building blocks meant for landscape building. less square and is landscape instead of block. the edges could be the stone slanted edge and the top grass. we could use the pieces to assemble hills or natural...

Sep 15, 2020 at 4:15 PM
  8. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson liked Tirrag's post in the thread grass/wildflower spawner or pavers.

Perusing scenes there are a lot of really pretty wildflowers and grasses. It would be awesome if we could have a placeable spawner like for fog/bats/birds or maybe a couple of paver sets that are wildflowers and grasses. This would allow us to...

Sep 15, 2020 at 4:15 PM
  9. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson liked Elgarion's post in the thread Rough Wood Blocks.

All streetlamps should be able to place on blocks/tables with a patch. I had already knocked that out and should patch in soon. Let me know if I missed one at R82 ;) Not sure why instruments wouldn't unless you're doing a piano? I'll add it to...

Sep 15, 2020 at 8:48 AM
  10. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson liked Elgarion's post in the thread Deed upgrade options and prices (Price as of 13 Sept 2020).

Adding to my to-do list to look into making that less confusing. It may take me a bit to get to it, since the list is getting long ;)

Sep 15, 2020 at 8:38 AM
  11. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson replied to the thread Deed upgrade options and prices (Price as of 13 Sept 2020).

Those are not quest rewards, do not have different functions online and offline, nor have their own upgrade path. I think these warrant special consideration.

Sep 14, 2020 at 6:01 PM
  12. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson replied to the thread Deed upgrade options and prices (Price as of 13 Sept 2020).

Although, @Elgarion if you could mention to the team that having a no-trade item as a quest reward with the same name as a (common?) purchasable item is quite confusing. Additionally, we run into the issue with it being rewarded offline, and not...

Sep 14, 2020 at 4:29 PM
  13. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson liked Tirrag's post in the thread Strength-Base short-range throwing weapons 1h and/or 2h.

100.01% agree. could be implemented like any of the combat deck consumables where in the deck its an actual card you can include with usages remaining. love the idea of a tactics skill like offhand that can enhance usage. i can also see a...

Sep 14, 2020 at 7:49 AM
  14. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson liked Kailef's post in the thread Question on Custom POT Music approval process.

I just finished talking with Chris, and I've got good news - Because of our success managing the original SotA soundtrack creation and submission, he's going to have Poets' Circle manage things this time around as well. We will keep this pretty...

Sep 14, 2020 at 7:45 AM
  15. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson liked Santa Clause's post in the thread Question on Custom POT Music approval process.

I can likely make myself available if anyone is looking for a musician to help out! Some new tracks here if anyone wants to listen: [MEDIA]

Sep 14, 2020 at 7:45 AM