Cassandra Corax's Recent Activity

1. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax liked FrostII's post in the thread Anyone else addicted to game and spending alot of $$$$$$$.

Hey @Harry Online ....... If you're happy, I'm happy ! Welcome ;)

Aug 21, 2019 at 1:49 PM
  2. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax liked Lily Byrd's post in the thread Anyone else addicted to game and spending alot of $$$$$$$.

I enjoy playing and have in the past spent a great deal of money on SOTA. Now I'm just playing and enjoying what I have built

Aug 21, 2019 at 1:49 PM
  3. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax liked majoria70's post in the thread Anyone else addicted to game and spending alot of $$$$$$$.

Ive played almost everyday I can or could since 2013. At one time early on we only got to log in a couple of days a month. Since that...

Aug 21, 2019 at 1:48 PM
  4. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax liked Jason_M's post in the thread Anyone else addicted to game and spending alot of $$$$$$$.

Welcome to New Britannia! Home ownership is great, but don't forget to get outdoors and explore the world from time to time! ;)

5. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax liked GivenUpToo's post in the thread Anyone else addicted to game and spending alot of $$$$$$$.

You may want to pump the brakes before you get buyer's remorse.

6. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax liked Cordelayne's post in the thread Anyone else addicted to game and spending alot of $$$$$$$.

Back in 2014, I was all like: [IMG] Now in 2019: [IMG]

Aug 21, 2019 at 1:47 PM
  7. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax replied to the thread Anyone else addicted to game and spending alot of $$$$$$$.

Yes Me too, have been spending a little money here and there

Aug 21, 2019 at 1:47 PM
  8. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax liked Harry Online's post in the thread Anyone else addicted to game and spending alot of $$$$$$$.

i have spent around $500 cdn so far on SOTA in under 2 weeks and been loving it :D Cash Shop Sotagoods ShroudMarketplace i'm buying...

Aug 21, 2019 at 1:45 PM
  9. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax liked Jaesun's post in the thread The tree choppin' shoppin'..

The current forestry system and the harvesting of wood really does need some improvement. A while back, I actually ran around to...

Aug 21, 2019 at 1:43 PM
  10. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax liked FrostII's post in the thread Robbing Vendors.

Sitting vendors sell their goods exactly the same as a standing vendor - so no goods are kept out of circulation by them sitting. As for...

Aug 20, 2019 at 7:55 AM
  11. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax liked CICI's post in the thread Release 68 Screenshots and Video Gallery.

:) [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 20, 2019 at 7:31 AM
  12. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax liked Kabalyero Kidd's post in the thread Release 68 Screenshots and Video Gallery.

[IMG]

13. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax liked Kabalyero Kidd's post in the thread Release 68 Screenshots and Video Gallery.

[IMG]

14. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax liked Jaesun's post in the thread Release 68 Screenshots and Video Gallery.

[img] Memorial to a lost friend.... in Dragomir Mori (Thank you for adding the blank Row lot).

Aug 20, 2019 at 7:30 AM