Chris's Recent Activity

1. Chris

Chris replied to the thread When can we expect to enchant EPIC Rings.

Yes, we do. This was finished. Just an oversight that I forgot to add it to one table.

Aug 13, 2020 at 10:46 AM
  2. Chris

Chris left a message on Superbitsandbob's profile.

btw, you rock

Aug 13, 2020 at 9:32 AM
  3. Chris

Chris replied to the thread Happy Birthday Laz!!.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAZ! I'll sing for you on my stream this afternoon!

Aug 12, 2020 at 10:17 AM
  4. Chris

Chris replied to the thread Crafting changes.

Doing a stream today where I'll talk some about this. I do play the game some but finding the right people to listen to is far more...

Aug 12, 2020 at 8:47 AM
  5. Chris

Chris replied to the thread Mounts.

I'm doing a stream today to talk about some stuff including crafting balance, intentional community toxicity, and a few other things....

Aug 12, 2020 at 8:43 AM
  6. Chris

Chris liked Kain Darkmoor's post in the thread Cooking Tree - A few Ideas.

Just to add on to this cooking thread. Food needs to be a lot more scarce. Right now there are people with thousands if not tens of...

Aug 12, 2020 at 8:31 AM
  7. Chris

Chris liked Grumpy Krabnevir's post in the thread I don't understand the poll.

We've asked for that for years, very explicitly, and have been reminded multiple times, that not having this information available to...

Aug 11, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  8. Chris

Chris replied to the thread I don't understand the poll.

Guys, this thread is officially off the rails and now locked.

Aug 11, 2020 at 7:12 PM
  9. Chris

I have seen lots of suggestions on what should be changed but this is something pretty foundational. Something that is pervasive...

Aug 11, 2020 at 4:16 PM
  10. Chris

For more clarity as for what this will be used for, when I make a skill or consumable or artifact or blessing, I need to try and figure...

Aug 11, 2020 at 11:40 AM
  11. Chris

Guys, this was just to get a ballpark of value of stats from YOU guys to see how well it matched up with my numbers. Obviously, the...

Aug 11, 2020 at 10:54 AM
  12. Chris

Chris replied to the thread Game Binary not keeping chat log open..

This is not a performance problem. We are using a queue system in front of Unity's logger for the file side of things. It happens in a...

Aug 10, 2020 at 12:46 PM
  13. Chris

Chris liked Elrond's post in the thread Cooking Tree - A few Ideas.

@Chris Cooking Can be a great opportunity to improve the loot in the world , the low lvl recipes do need a rework but you can do...

Aug 8, 2020 at 6:10 AM
  14. Chris

Chris liked maverick77's post in the thread Apparently, they fired the Lawyer too..

/disablelurk Are you a lawyer? I am a lawyer and I can say you don't know what you're talking about. /enablelurk

Aug 7, 2020
  15. Chris

Chris replied to the thread Elixir skills.

So as previously stated, I'm reluctant to make these work for something that you pay for. I don't plan on adding Obsidian potions to use...

Aug 7, 2020