CICI's Recent Activity

1. CICI

CICI posted a new thread.

WTS Duke Throne Room (Free drake heraldry pavers)

6,999,999 gold listed for sale CICI's Bazaar @ Brittany Alleys (Default Entrance Lot Name: Shenia)...

Forum: WTSell (I Have - Except House/Lot/Commodities)

May 24, 2019 at 5:00 PM
  2. CICI

CICI liked SmokerKGB's post in the thread A message to COTO Exchange Managers and our Customers.

Are you trying to "Monopolize" the coto market? When you try and "control" both sides of the market (buying/selling), that's called a...

May 24, 2019 at 2:57 PM
  3. CICI

CICI liked Cristiano Kimberlin's post in the thread Global auction/market search discussion.

I have played MMOs with auction houses/global search. I played SWG from the beginning till the end. They did the same transition as what...

May 22, 2019 at 7:55 PM
  4. CICI

CICI replied to the thread Global auction/market search discussion.

Town market search! be cool NOT Global I Flip Real Estate =) @Vladamir Begemot

May 22, 2019 at 7:49 PM
  5. CICI

CICI liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Weekly Swap Meet - 1/2 hour of trading and done! May 26, 7 p.m. Central, Skybowl Taver, Crossroads.

@Cristiano Kimberlin has been doing a great job bringing Brittany Alleys back to life, so it's a great time to have a swap meet there!...

May 19, 2019 at 6:32 PM
  6. CICI

CICI replied to the thread NullTrading.com is open for business.

Cool :) Been using this for a long time works well!

May 19, 2019 at 6:18 PM
  7. CICI

CICI liked OxNull's post in the thread NullTrading.com is open for business.

Good day everyone, here with another update for Null Trading. The main changes are, I had terribly inefficient code for uploading...

May 19, 2019 at 6:17 PM