CICI's Recent Activity

1. CICI

CICI replied to the thread Episode 2 Player Owned Town with Overland Access Reservation.

$400 more =) may allow you to pay with COTO's like they doing with town upgrades The cost of this reservation goes toward the total...

Feb 24, 2020 at 11:59 AM
  2. CICI

CICI replied to the thread The Grand Bazaar (Universal Vendor Search).

:D:D:D

Feb 22, 2020 at 6:24 PM
  3. CICI

CICI liked FrostII's post in the thread The Grand Bazaar (Universal Vendor Search).

And you, my friend @Magnus Zarwaddim have perfectly described exactly why so many people have come and gone from SotA. With a couple...

Feb 22, 2020 at 6:23 PM
  4. CICI

CICI liked Magnus Zarwaddim's post in the thread The Grand Bazaar (Universal Vendor Search).

This is what I get for checking "What's New" seeing this post, wondering "Holy **** is this in the game?" then realizing after reading...

Feb 22, 2020 at 6:11 PM
  5. CICI

CICI liked FrostII's post in the thread The Grand Bazaar (Universal Vendor Search).

Dang it CICI, my post was in the making and you beat me to it ...... :p

Feb 22, 2020 at 5:32 PM
  6. CICI

CICI replied to the thread The Grand Bazaar (Universal Vendor Search).

I would be happy with price showing up =) I'm all for a Global Search or Town Search !!!

Feb 22, 2020 at 3:46 PM
  7. CICI

CICI posted a new thread.

WTS Central Brittany (Real Estate)

Lot Only! 10,000 COTO's or 2,000,000 Gold! EA/Per Lot Row Lot #1 [IMG] Row Lot #2 [IMG]

Forum: House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)

Feb 21, 2020 at 5:45 PM
  8. CICI

CICI liked Scooby Doo's post in the thread Increase house limit's.

Please look at increasing internal house item limit's. There have been alot of improvements in performance since they were last...

Feb 20, 2020 at 4:36 AM
  9. CICI

CICI liked Scooby Doo's post in the thread Increase house limit's.

So we should all suffer cause you have lag issues??? :rolleyes: How does you standing in the middle of the road in Owl's Head have...

Feb 20, 2020 at 4:35 AM
  10. CICI

CICI replied to the thread Give abandoned/empty POT's a ruined village look on the Overland Map.

it will make the game feel/look less dead lol like deeds have a timer till unclaimed pot's need the same thing

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:26 PM
  11. CICI

CICI replied to the thread Give abandoned/empty POT's a ruined village look on the Overland Map.

Nope gov Haven't login for 2 years they not going to play lol allow to charge the tos at any time!

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:18 PM
  12. CICI

inactive overland Player Owned Town! Turns in to a Nested Town if gov does not log in for 12 m0's Repack into the game account if gov...

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:10 PM