Cordelayne's Recent Activity

1. Cordelayne

Cordelayne liked Time Lord's post in the thread Yes - it's another birthday wish! This time for Winfield <3.

[IMG] Happy Birthday, Time Lord! In the name of Portalarium and the whole Community: We are happy to have you with us and wish you...

May 26, 2019 at 8:26 PM
  2. Cordelayne

Cordelayne liked Thermight's post in the thread Help with Duo Questing: Game discourages it....

Question 1: Are the Main Episode 1 quest chains (Truth, Love, Courage) more like Elder Scrolls Online's main quest chain? You are...

May 26, 2019 at 8:08 PM
  3. Cordelayne

Cordelayne liked Tiina Onir's post in the thread Game development decisions to be more flexible going forward.

The Truth quest is terrible. There's really nothing to do there, and it could be replaced with cut-scene. There's no player agency. It's...

May 26, 2019 at 5:46 PM
  4. Cordelayne

Cordelayne liked Boris Mondragon's post in the thread My song of the day. What's yours?.

The Pirate Galleon sails by and you hear the song as the palm trees sway in the background and the sun sets. "Enjoy" [MEDIA]

May 26, 2019 at 9:59 AM
  5. Cordelayne

Cordelayne liked Time Lord's post in the thread My song of the day. What's yours?.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

6. Cordelayne

Cordelayne liked Time Lord's post in the thread My song of the day. What's yours?.

[MEDIA] :rolleyes: Very interesting song about legalizing marijuana. Currently Thailand is set to become the first country in Asia to do so.

7. Cordelayne

Cordelayne liked Xandra7's post in the thread My song of the day. What's yours?.

[MEDIA]

8. Cordelayne

:oops: I learned about this on Mick Jagger's feed. [MEDIA] He liked it so I thought I would check it out :)~TL~

9. Cordelayne

Yasushi Ishii - When You Start the War, Fight with Arrows, Spears, and Swords! [MEDIA] I love this song :D~TL~

10. Cordelayne

Cordelayne liked Xandra7's post in the thread My song of the day. What's yours?.

[MEDIA]

11. Cordelayne

Cordelayne liked Arkah EMPstrike's post in the thread My song of the day. What's yours?.

[IMG] [MEDIA]

12. Cordelayne

Cordelayne liked Boris Mondragon's post in the thread My song of the day. What's yours?.

You see the Tall Elegant Man at a distance and realized you made a mistake in crossing him. The spyglass reveals the man smile then...

May 26, 2019 at 9:58 AM
  13. Cordelayne

Cordelayne replied to the thread My song of the day. What's yours?.

Saw these guys in Tokyo a decade ago and they rocked: [MEDIA]

May 26, 2019 at 9:58 AM
  14. Cordelayne

Cordelayne liked Scanphor's post in the thread Time away from Sota.

Spot on

May 26, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  15. Cordelayne

Cordelayne liked Time Lord's post in the thread Time away from Sota.

:D~"Agreed, But Apocalypse How? For Now, SOTA's Ability to Remain in Orbit is Just Fine With Me"~:D [IMG] No game made in the last 5...

May 26, 2019 at 7:27 AM