Coswald_Dirthmire's Recent Activity

1. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire liked Elwyn's post in the thread Elwyn's terse guide to the Episode 1 main quest.

I have four accounts, and I made these notes as I ran the other three through the main quest a few months ago. As always, some aspects of the game may change enough to make things different, but the basic flow of the quest should be rather stable...

Jun 20, 2021 at 10:41 PM
  2. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire liked vulcanjedi's post in the thread Are two handed swords of elf slaying dropping?.

I have gotten 5 or 6 of them from Kobolds at Naryad Woods. Combined to an uncommon then got lucky and salvaged a blade gem. vj

Jun 19, 2021 at 9:25 PM
  3. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire replied to the thread [Verified] Opportunity Strike not Working.

For further testing I ran opportunity strike in a "law of averages deck" which basically involved spamming it against mobs while instance master. One trial while also rolling dodge yielded 101 average damage per hit over a couple hundred hits,...

Jun 19, 2021 at 2:56 AM
  4. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire liked DavidDC's post in the thread Leaderboard update rate changed.

On last stream player asked to get the Leaderboard to update stats hourly instead of daily. This is just a mention to say it's on! :)

Jun 19, 2021 at 1:33 AM
  5. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire liked Gravidy's post in the thread QA Test Directive: Inventory Filter and Sort feedback.

I agree with the suggestion above for a "hide locked items". (I'd argue that the current live inventory window with the addition of a "hide locked" feature would be a huge improvement, and a lot of this just feels like scope creep.) There used...

Jun 18, 2021 at 11:13 PM
  6. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire liked Sannio's post in the thread [Verified] The NPC model used for Default Town Criers is invisible.

Thanks for the report. There was an issue with some recent server builds and this may be a symptom. An upcoming server publish may fix this, so I'll hold off on making a bug for this until verifying it's still happening after that.

Jun 18, 2021 at 12:24 PM
  7. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire liked Alley Oop's post in the thread [Verified] The NPC model used for Default Town Criers is invisible.

verified. it's not town criers, it's any npc using that model: here's a random npc in braemar. [IMG]

Jun 18, 2021 at 12:24 PM
  8. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire liked Stealch's post in the thread [As Designed] Milling refined materials skills not training with use.

Sorry, but i'm not english-speaking person. I'm Russian and know only technical english. And i have russian game client, so backward translation from literary translated text not so easy to me.

Jun 18, 2021 at 12:14 PM
  9. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire liked Alley Oop's post in the thread [As Designed] Milling refined materials skills not training with use.

@Anpu has it right, this is as designed. and @Stealch, once again, use titles for your bug threads that actually mention the things you are reporting! title changed.

10. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire liked Anpu's post in the thread [As Designed] Milling refined materials skills not training with use.

Correct. Those skills ONLY train when you are crafting Refined Materials. Wooden boards are not Refined Materials. At the milling station select the Refined Materials drop down box, and see the list of items that ARE Refined Materials. [IMG]...

11. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire liked Elgarion's post in the thread R91 Spreadsheet Update.

Ya, something to help crafted and artifact crafting gear have a life cycle would be nice at some point. Gathering ones you're out in the world so they'll take occasional durability hits, but not the others. Cooking overall needs love. More...

Jun 17, 2021 at 12:23 PM
  12. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire replied to the thread Today on QA (R90).

We ran around a bit more on QA yesterday on stream, didn't managed to get this posted last night though. QA Build 1206: Tested further combos to see if their modifiers affected power and found the Death Ray enchantment is not affecting Firery...

Jun 17, 2021 at 1:22 AM
  13. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire liked Spinok's post in the thread R91 Spreadsheet Update.

@Elgarion can you check that cooking affects cooking time? If not(and I pretty sure it is not), such bonus for jewel just not make sense (50% of crit chance can be achieved very easily without imbued cooking jewel socketed necklace)

Jun 16, 2021 at 7:33 PM
  14. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread R91 Spreadsheet Update.

Elgarion has dropped a few hints about enchants. Nothing concrete, but I feel that, like attunement gems, socketing with imbued gems may eventually open up yet-to-be-added enchantments. So maybe that epic ring is just as good as the crafted one,...

Jun 16, 2021 at 5:59 PM
  15. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire replied to the thread R91 Spreadsheet Update.

Aye, but that exacerbates my confusion rather than alleviates it. It seems like the demand for these rings has mostly dropped to less than 10% of what it was, since 6 uncommons will do the job that it used to take 64 uncommons to do. Unless...

Jun 16, 2021 at 5:34 PM