Video Game Executive

dallas

COO/Co-Founder, Portalarium, Male, 59, from Austin, Texas

SOTA Developer
dallas was last seen:
Jun 20, 2018
    1. Magnus Zarwaddim
      Magnus Zarwaddim
      Dallas, I wanted to ask what the possibilities were for a non-exclusive license for 3D printing of objects found in SotA (characters, buildings, weapons, etc.). I can be reached through the SotA forums (Magnus Zarwaddim) or in the real world at REMesq@gmail.com (Robert E. Martinez). Thanks!
      1. Cordelayne likes this.
    2. Andreaus Whitefyre
      Andreaus Whitefyre
      Hey Dallas, Richard said to contact you about getting a non exclusive licence so that I can make jewelry and pendants based off of the symbology in SotA via 3d printing.

Sincerely

Andrewith Head (Andreas Whitefire)
      1. Cordelayne likes this.
    3. Ember
      Ember
      Happy Birthday, Dallas!
    4. RVOEK
      RVOEK
      My son bought Shroud of the Avatar without my permission and I cannot afford it. Is a refund possible in this situation? Sorry for the inconvenience.
    5. scarar
      scarar
      I'm sorry to bother you. I'm new to the game and I'm a kickstarter backer $800 and I don't understand what to do. Is their a list of commands and what they do? I tried talking to people but I can't get the stuck command to work. Is their a list of commands to help me play the game?

V/r
      Timothy Monnig
      US NAVY - DISABLED / RETIRED
    6. Sold and gone
      Sold and gone
      Happy New Year!
    7. Mordecai
      Mordecai
      Hello Dallas,
      I read a number of articles on your website, and would like to express my respect for you. I've had my misgivings toward you regarding Port and the like, but I've had a few years to develop my beliefs, and now am fully convinced of your sincerity.
      Best,
      Mordecai
    8. Kacey Cupcakes
      Kacey Cupcakes
      It was a pleasure meeting you at Classic Game Fest and discussing Roux with others!
    9. Aveea
      Aveea
      Oh! a fellow Texan. :)
    10. RDouglas
      RDouglas
      Greetings/bow.... am having a great time at FireLotus BDay party/wave..... can you let me know how to apply? am an Artist with much love of game/salute......
      1. RDouglas
        RDouglas
        Read over your website/salute..... you are spreading the greatness/loved it....
        Aug 28, 2014
      2. RDouglas
        RDouglas
        linking up Kickstarter, as I used FB to signup and couldn't confirm till added. Looking forward to R10/salute
        Sep 5, 2014
    11. RRWcomicsboy
      RRWcomicsboy
      Why must the money for this game take my spring releases money ;_; why are games good? Tell me all the secrets of games!
    12. JCLangley
      JCLangley
      Hello, I would like to say, thank you for trying to rebuild the greatest game ever.
      1. morilina, Shield and dallas like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 12, 1959 (Age: 59)
    Home Page:
    http://www.dallassnell.com
    Video Game Executive
    User Biography:
    Made some games. Lots of games.
    http://www.portalarium.com
    With over 30 years experience, Dallas is a veteran of the gaming industry. He published his first game, The Quest, in 1983, and a few years later co-founded the Austin studio of Origin Systems with Richard Garriott. At Origin, he Produced/Executive Produced 30+ original games, including such best-sellers as the Ultima and Wing Commander series. In 1993, Dallas (aka Gorn, a nickname he inherited from the main character in his games The Quest and Ring Quest) became the General Manger of the Origin division after their acquisition by EA. In 1996, Dallas took time off from business activities to spend with his young son and to study research in the growing convergence of the cognitive, behavioral, affective, social, relational, and neural sciences and the practical application of those sciences in the field of individual, group, and organizational development. However, the lure of multiplayer online games proved more than he could resist, and in 2006 Dallas rejoined his former Origin partners as Director of Business Development at NCsoft. In 2009, Dallas co-founded Portalarium to provide online games and virtual worlds that foster people coming together for fun, shared play, good will, learning, and community.

As COO/Co-Founder, Dallas' main role is to provide operational management and project guidance to help the Shroud of the Avatar team function as smoothly as possible. And he brings donuts to the office on Monday mornings.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    Google Talk:
    dallasds@gmail.com

Signature

[​IMG]