5. Mirellani Brave
  6. Grimace2
Birthday:
Mar 12, 1970 (Age: 48)

DarkStarr

Executive Producer, Male, 48

SOTA Developer
DarkStarr was last seen:
Viewing thread [Known] summoned water elemental not healing player in combat, Apr 24, 2018 at 7:01 PM
    1. Waylorn
      Waylorn
      Hello DarkStarr,just started a few days ago and during the thele i bought a house (Stone Two-Story Keep) for 50gold crows https://ibb.co/jba6ux Yesterday i found out that the same exists for only 20k gold (small old keep) as picture here https://ibb.co/dnjXZx So i opened a ticket and asked for refund of the 50 gold crows as im buying the 20k version of it Case #: 121709 Can u hurry this pls?
      1. DarkStarr
        DarkStarr
        Thank you for your support. FYI Those are actually 2 different houses. They are very similar but different. In any case I cannot accelerate your case, my apologies. We have many tickets and they are prioritized by a very strict set of rules and I cannot intervene for something like this.
        Apr 10, 2018
      2. Waylorn
        Waylorn
        Thanks for the answer. I just still cant see any difference as they look the same on pic and videos, same size, etc.
        Apr 10, 2018
      3. Roycestein Kaelstrom
        Roycestein Kaelstrom
        I believe the 20k was the original ghetto version. If you go to the showcase town named hometown, you might be compare the actual differences
        Apr 23, 2018 at 10:54 PM
    2. Benn289
      Benn289
      Bagmode gone. what the eff? Killing my immersion. :P
    3. Lady
      Lady
      Hello I was hoping you could help me with something, My fiancée - common law husband Joseph in game name Gedeon VonHauer passed away Christmas morning while playing shroud of the avatar. I was hoping you could add a tombstone some place in game with his characters name on it so that he won't be forgotten.
      1. DarkStarr
        DarkStarr
        I am so very sorry for your loss. We will see what we can do. Can you please send your information to support@portalarium.com so we can track this in our system?
        Jan 29, 2018
    4. GSIS
      GSIS
      Hi Darkstarr, unless i am crazy I heard there would be pvp updates for R48 but there is nothing listed on the patch release notes. Any idea ?
      1. Vlad the Impaler2
        Vlad the Impaler2
        i have no idea how to use the forums, how do i message a dev directly? I have a question about my account.
        Dec 20, 2017
      2. DarkStarr
        DarkStarr
        Please send message to support@portalarium.com
        Dec 20, 2017
    5. Grimbone
      Grimbone
      Just wanted to say you and the team are doing a great job. Have a wonderful holiday!
      1. DarkStarr
        DarkStarr
        Thanks!
        Dec 22, 2016
    6. DarkRose
      DarkRose
      It was great meeting you this past weekend! I hope you had fun and thanks again for letting me take pictures of your outfit!
    7. bakau
      bakau
      Darkstarr can you please elaborate more on the aggro changes? Is body slam fixed? Does taunt work better?
    8. RDouglas
      RDouglas
      Loving the game, glad to be back.... purchase add-ons... love furnishings too...sent out more gift pledges today/ will set up home on 17th in Paxlair again/bows... checking to see if hp/windows 10 pc will work again.... otherwise been login in on Husbands (BDouglas)Alienware, while he waits for password reset to work/ticket in/thanks and hope to see you soon
      Rawnie DeDouglas /salute
      1. DarkStarr
        DarkStarr
        Still working with Unity on that issue. Sorry.
        Aug 12, 2016
      2. RDouglas
        RDouglas
        Is all good dear Sir/bows... we can share the Alienware for now, also found his original password and he is in/catching up/salutes... will be setting home on the marrow in Paxlair...Thanks DarkStarr
        Aug 16, 2016
    9. juko
      juko
      why is the skills trainer dead in owls head?
      1. Armar likes this.
      2. DarkStarr
        DarkStarr
        because of a bug that will be fixed in the morning
        Aug 3, 2016
    10. RDouglas
      RDouglas
      Heya/waves.... working through tech problem with crashing on login/miss all and can not wait to get back to NBNN
      Rawnie DeDouglas
    11. Andreaus Whitefyre
      Andreaus Whitefyre
      Hey DarkStarr, I have a Friend who's ready to drop 5300 on a Duke Pledge, and 6000 on a Metropolis, but he wanst to talk to a Dev first about some stuff. How would we go about agrainging that with you guys?
      1. DarkStarr
        DarkStarr
        He can PM me here in the forums
        Jun 29, 2016
      2. Andreaus Whitefyre
        Andreaus Whitefyre
        Alright. Thank you Sir.
        Jun 29, 2016
    12. Minerva
      Minerva
      1. DarkStarr
        DarkStarr
        Love it!
        Dec 7, 2015
    13. Duke William of Serenite
      Duke William of Serenite
      What an incredible release!! You sir are a miracle worker!!
      1. mbomber and Cordelayne like this.
    14. RDouglas
      RDouglas
      Bow and Salute/hiya
      1. mbomber likes this.
    15. Thadeus Crook
      Thadeus Crook
      *urgent* *urgent*

I've just upgraded my pledge to Lord. What lot deeds should I have in my inventory right now?
      1. mbomber likes this.
      2. DarkStarr
        DarkStarr
        Thank you for your incredible generosity! You should have a row and town lot deed
        Feb 26, 2015
      3. Thadeus Crook
        Thadeus Crook
        Thank you, Starr. I was a little confused about the pledge rewards. I was thinking that I got the Village (from the previous pledges x1) and the Row and Town. Now I'm guessing that the Village lot deed gets cancelled out because of the higher pledge?
        Feb 26, 2015
      4. DarkStarr
        DarkStarr
        Lot deeds do NOT stack but most other rewards do. It can be confusing for sure.
        Feb 27, 2015
    16. Edward Newgate
      Edward Newgate
      Greetings Darkstarr
      Will there be ever a way to get water homfronts/lots ingame or in the shop? some one told me only founders would be... hat would be sad :(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Edward Newgate
        Edward Newgate
        doesnt give this a huge advanteg money wise? Most of the founders take normal lots at the start, and then buy the water front lots and rent them for huge amount of gold, wich gives them a big advanteg econnomy wise.
        Feb 10, 2015
      3. DarkStarr
        DarkStarr
        I completely understand your frustration but Founders are the reason the game exists at all so it is only fair that their rewards are greater. Without them there would be no game.
        Feb 10, 2015
      4. Edward Newgate
        Edward Newgate
        I can understand this, and i think its realy cool that you wont give them somthing realy special. Maby in the futur or episode 2 you change it. thx for answer my question and thx for a realy cool game to you and your team
        Feb 10, 2015
    17. RDouglas
      RDouglas
      Greetings Dark Sir, am leveling and looking forward to placing our dev buildings/atm Husband is leveling us up... We have missed gathering with all of you and /dancing..... /bows....
      1. mbomber and Heavy Smoker like this.
      2. DarkStarr
        DarkStarr
        I haven't been in game as much lately due to holidays, CES, etc. but will try to get back in soon
        Jan 14, 2015
      3. RDouglas
        RDouglas
        me either/smiles... but am back and want to proceed/dev level all set....
        Jan 16, 2015
    18. RDouglas
      RDouglas
      boo/smiles..... see you ingame soon
      1. Heavy Smoker likes this.
    19. RDouglas
      RDouglas
      Loved the video/giggle..... thinking Armor/wink.... Looking forward to R10/salute
      1. Heavy Smoker likes this.
      2. RDouglas
    20. Tartness
      Tartness
      1. DarkStarr
        DarkStarr
        Just saw this here. Love it
        Feb 10, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 12, 1970 (Age: 48)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starr_Long
    Starr Long has been making video games for twenty-five years, partnering with visionaries like Richard Garriott and Lane Merrifield. Starr started his career at the legendary studio Origin Systems, where he was the director of Ultima Online, the longest running MMO in history. In 2010, UO was inducted into the Online Game Developers Conference Hall of Fame, the first MMO to be so honored. In 2000 Starr co-founded Destination Games with Richard and Robert Garriott, and later that year it was acquired by NCsoft. Starr was named one of the Top 20 Most Influential People in the Massively Multiplayer Online Industry in 2008 by Beckett Massive Online Gamer Magazine. Starr joined The Walt Disney Company as an executive producer in 2009, where he produced the Disney Parent App for Facebook, 8 mini-games in Club Penguin, Club Penguin mobile 1.0, 5 Educational Game apps for iOS and the Disney Connected Learning Platform. In early 2013, Starr formed Stellar Effect and later that year Starr joined Portalarium to work on Shroud of the Avatar, currently the second highest crowdfunded videogame ever.

Signature

[​IMG]