DavidDC's Recent Activity

1. DavidDC

DavidDC replied to the thread [Patch Pending] Double-clicking on a quest task no longer brings up the associated Journal Entry.

Thought i fixed something on that and i broke it instead! Fixed all this and should be in next patch, thanks for the report!

Jun 14, 2021 at 10:51 AM
  2. DavidDC

DavidDC liked Anpu's post in the thread [Patch Pending] Double-clicking on a quest task no longer brings up the associated Journal Entry.

06/13/2021 15:10 Title: Double-clicking on a quest task no longer brings up the associated Journal Entry Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? Details: When double clicking on any of the quest tasks on my screen, it no longer is opening the journal...

Jun 14, 2021 at 10:38 AM
  3. DavidDC

DavidDC replied to the thread QA Test Directive: Pet stances icons, Disable chat window, Top right icons.

NPC Invisible conversation will be fix in next patch!

Jun 11, 2021 at 6:40 PM
  4. DavidDC

DavidDC replied to the thread QA Test Directive: Pet stances icons, Disable chat window, Top right icons.

The main reason i keep it that color C N F is white if you have pet on follow, then you have Stay and Patrol which turn the character color blue. (Also saw the letter was not correctly formatted like the other, fixed that and should be in next...

Jun 11, 2021 at 5:28 PM
  5. DavidDC

DavidDC liked Duke Gréagóir's post in the thread QA Test Directive: Pet stances icons, Disable chat window, Top right icons.

Without patching I will bet the A stands for Aggressive (instead of Defensive or Passive) :D

Jun 11, 2021 at 5:25 PM
  6. DavidDC

DavidDC posted a new thread.

QA Test Directive: Pet stances icons, Disable chat window, Top right icons

Hello guys! Here some new testing directives for you to check out for today QA patch! Pet Stances Icons I have added movement control and pet stances icons next to the pet health bar like shown below. This is a player QOL request from a stream...

Forum: Player Test Environment (QA Server) Feedback

Jun 11, 2021 at 11:22 AM
  7. DavidDC

DavidDC replied to the thread QA Test Directive: Inventory Filter and Sort feedback.

Not sure what you mean by unlocked, thats all items? Quest items section will be added so is the pet/mount and maybe collar in one section. Show hide certain category is rather complex and could be worked on in the furtur but id need to think...

Jun 11, 2021 at 2:17 AM