1. blaquerogue
  2. Fionwyn Wyldemane
  3. Mercyful Fate
  4. RDouglas
  5. Ariella Shadowdancer
  6. Sunswords
Dreamer

Deloria

I'm back! I went awol in Archeage and The Secret World for a bit - but Oh boy i have fun in R16 now with good friends. Apr 20, 2015

Deloria was last seen:
Nov 13, 2016
    1. EMPstrike
      EMPstrike
      Your songs "Wyvern" and "Draped in snowlike stars" Are beautiful and similar. I would imagine being wandering around a dark, mysterious place outside with the first one and the second song beginning to play once i've found somethign interesting to explore in that area
    2. Deloria
      Deloria
      I'm back! I went awol in Archeage and The Secret World for a bit - but Oh boy i have fun in R16 now with good friends.
      1. Curator Kvow [MGT] likes this.
      2. Kvow Triumvir
        Kvow Triumvir
        Welcome back!
        Apr 23, 2015
    3. Fireangel
      Fireangel
      http://sotarp.enjin.com/ Greetings, Deloria. SotA RP Community welcomes you. Please look us over. We are not a guild, but a group of role players, for guilded and unguilded folks.
    4. Deloria
      Deloria
      alt ordner seg for en kjekt jente
    5. blaquerogue
      blaquerogue
      Welcome to the game even though you cant run it yet! Im glad your enjoying my "Torniquet's" Notes thread! Torniquet is going to be my in game name. If you have any questions feel free to ask pretty much any of us, it seems like this game is going to be really good in the long run! welcome again :)
      1. Deloria likes this.
      2. Deloria
        Deloria
        Thanks! =)
        Aug 28, 2014
    6. Deloria
      Deloria
      A reasonable girl conforms to the world. An unreasonable girl wants the world to conform to her. All progress comes from unreasonable girls.
    7. Deloria
      Deloria
      What did the lispy limpet say to the greedy crab? "Don't be sho shellfish!" (It's a mermaid joke).
    8. Deloria
      Deloria
      Building a holdfast! For cats!!! And witches. In that order really....
      1. Miracle Dragon likes this.
  • About

Dreamer

Signature

[​IMG]