devilcult's Recent Activity

1. devilcult

devilcult replied to the thread RX 590 overheating?.

Sometime the fan on card isnt just correctly placed, it could be the fan of cpu too? maybe a bad disk sector that make the computer reboot?

Nov 20, 2019 at 7:48 PM
  2. devilcult

devilcult replied to the thread RX 590 overheating?.

critical temp are usually in bios of motherboard setting, 75 degrees is alot, betwen 55-65 is the norm

Nov 20, 2019 at 7:45 PM
  3. devilcult

devilcult replied to the thread Help Needed - Monsters Spellbooks.

The mob like elven mage etc dont shoot fire arrow but aimed fireball

Nov 20, 2019 at 6:02 PM
  4. devilcult

devilcult liked Cypher Black's post in the thread LUA requests.

I want to know whenever an artifact has been rolled for by my group. During large group fights, I am too busy to see what has been...

Nov 19, 2019 at 10:43 AM
  5. devilcult

devilcult liked Chris's post in the thread LUA requests.

Working through my list of stuff. Reminder that NEXT release is when I said I would have Lua ready and that doesn't include full blown...

Nov 19, 2019 at 10:42 AM
  6. devilcult

devilcult liked CatweazleX's post in the thread libsota - a helper library in lua for Shroud in lua..

[SPOILER] @Tiina Onir reported a bug, that using ShroudOnStart it to early to retrive values from Shroud-API....

Nov 18, 2019 at 10:59 PM
  7. devilcult

devilcult replied to the thread LUA requests.

I did mention that a few time since a year and im also planning to do one as soon as its possible, got all the idea made already

Nov 18, 2019 at 12:33 PM
  8. devilcult

devilcult replied to the thread libsota - a helper library in lua for Shroud in lua..

Did you test / benchmark your libsota ? EDIT: He did, and result are pretty good! I can only recommend using this lib for anyone that...

Nov 18, 2019 at 12:29 PM
  9. devilcult

devilcult replied to the thread Getting load error on just ConsoleLog.

Its a bug related to order of file loaded. Lets say you got file a.lua and file b.lua. If you have ShroudOnConsoleInput in a.lua and...

Nov 17, 2019 at 1:56 AM
  10. devilcult

Here a working example: local test function ShroudOnStart() test = "hello world" myfunction2() end function myfunction2()...

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:33 PM
  11. devilcult

That shouldnt be called outside of a function. Also make sure to just have 1 file in that folder, having many right now cause error

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:30 PM