Devoid
Last Activity:
Jun 22, 2015

Followers 2

1. BillRoy

Devoid

Everybody who follows me gets banned! But that is not to say that everybody who has been banned was following me! Sep 27, 2013

Devoid was last seen:
Jun 22, 2015
    1. Mordecai
      Mordecai
      Hello Devoid, I hope you been well in 2015. I trust I will hear from you soon.

2. King Dane
      King Dane
      Might I interest you in a change to your profile? Nobody knows who Vyrinor is anymore.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. King Dane
        King Dane
        Btw, who is Mythical2?
        Nov 25, 2014
      3. Devoid
        Devoid
        Thanks for the update on Vyrinor/Vyrin. As to whom Mythical2 is/was, your guess is as good as mine! The poor sod seems not to be amongst us anymore (/tiny violin), yet another casualty along the rough journey of the making of SotA *Sigh*

Speaking of which, who might you be? An alias of a previous warrior perhaps? ^.^
        Nov 25, 2014
      4. King Dane
        King Dane
        Me? Why, I am King Dane! I am no petty warrior, nor am I a conceited mage. Suffice to say (quotes Gray Fox MGS ftw lawl), I'm one of your fans.
        Nov 25, 2014
    3. King Dane
      King Dane
      It appears that your sarcasm is met with confusion (I only know that it is sarcasm because I've been following you for so long).
      1. Devoid likes this.
    4. BillRoy
      BillRoy
      I thought I was following you, then I realized that I haven't been banned yet... = (
      1. Devoid likes this.
    5. wdboyd
      wdboyd
      Salutations,
      A gifting system is reportedly under development for this site and will be online in a month or so.
      1. Devoid likes this.
    6. Devoid
      Devoid
      Everybody who follows me gets banned! But that is not to say that everybody who has been banned was following me!
    7. InsaneMembrane
      InsaneMembrane
      Da Membrane wuz here. Followed.

Catch up with me sometime;
  • About