Dhanas's Recent Activity

1. Dhanas

Dhanas liked Elrond's post in the thread For Crafters Town Residents.

Greetings Avatars Some of you may have noticed Crafters Town is going through a redesign procces . Im converting the town to empty row...

Nov 16, 2019 at 6:46 AM
  2. Dhanas

Dhanas liked Antrax Artek's post in the thread Rend ignores Damage Resist.

The curious part is how someone can apply with 100% chance 3 deep wounds to someone wearing a full plate armor even if the target...

Nov 16, 2019 at 1:59 AM
  3. Dhanas

Dhanas liked Restless's post in the thread PVP and looting people.

I'd like to thank everyone involved in this thread. Everyone has been civilized and it seems as though everyone has a general sentiment...

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:39 PM
  4. Dhanas

@Sol Stormlin I only played UO through T2A. When Rennaissance / trammel came, the magic was gone. So I don't have a reference. But as...

Nov 15, 2019 at 2:01 PM
  5. Dhanas

Dhanas liked Fister Magee's post in the thread PVP and looting people.

If this were implemented in whole, I'd PVP in an instant. If it is too much at once, well, implement them anyway and remove things later...

Nov 15, 2019 at 9:11 AM
  6. Dhanas

Dhanas liked Lord Aventine's post in the thread PVP and looting people.

Maybe I am missing something here.... But, it would seem that the following steps would be a wonderful way to integrate PVP with the...

Nov 15, 2019 at 7:57 AM
  7. Dhanas

@kaeshiva I am glad to see we agree on many points. Hopefully some of the ideas in the pvp threads will materialize and bring in a lot...

Nov 14, 2019 at 6:57 PM
  8. Dhanas

Dhanas liked Jaesun's post in the thread Dragging items onto your Avatar locks screen in Assign to Hotbar.

11/11/2019 21:59 Title: Dragging items onto your Avatar locks screen in Assign to Hotbar Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? Yes Details:...

Nov 14, 2019 at 11:31 AM
  9. Dhanas

@kaeshiva I agree with pvprs not at least being treated equally and with attenuation being removed from pvp farming zones, such as the...

Nov 13, 2019 at 3:11 PM
  10. Dhanas

Dhanas liked kaeshiva's post in the thread PVP and looting people.

There's been hundreds of suggestions, arguments, etc. over the years about this topic. PvP needs to be a separate but equally viable...

Nov 13, 2019 at 3:10 PM
  11. Dhanas

Dhanas liked Adam Crow's post in the thread PVP and looting people.

I totally agree. Since there are a bunch of pvp zones and our population isn't very high currently, maybe he should just start out with...

Nov 13, 2019 at 8:34 AM
  12. Dhanas

Dhanas liked Antrax Artek's post in the thread PVP and looting people.

There are so many fantastic ideas that would surely make sense to do pvp and make players more involved but I believe that at the moment...

Nov 13, 2019 at 6:35 AM
  13. Dhanas

Dhanas replied to the thread Release 72 Instructions Feedback Post.

@DarkStarr aren't aether creatures supposed to go away too?

Nov 12, 2019 at 8:29 AM
  14. Dhanas

Dhanas liked CatweazleX's post in the thread New skill: Reduce fizzle from weapon.

If you want to have less fizzle chance train magery. As higher the skill as less the fizzle chance. Raising attunement is also a good...

Nov 12, 2019 at 7:45 AM
  15. Dhanas

Dhanas liked Lauremir's post in the thread Combat bar, keyboard and mouse stucked during combat.

Still happening for me as well. Combat is stuck, cannot drag quest items to NPCs. Have to restart every time. :( ALSO, not sure if...

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:40 AM