Elrond's Recent Activity

1. Elrond

Elrond liked Violette Dyonisys's post in the thread Gear Rebuild: Allow crafters to make the same item twice..

Have you seen top tier crafters vendors lately? With the new masteries for crafting, crafters can make very good items way more often...

Aug 19, 2019 at 4:24 PM
  2. Elrond

Elrond replied to the thread Critical hits when crafting x 5/x 10/x20.

There could be a downside to this . If you choose to craft 20 at a time youd only get xp for crafting one and no exceptionals. This way...

Aug 19, 2019 at 1:58 PM
  3. Elrond

Elrond liked Barugon's post in the thread Mastery skill XP cost?.

Excellent. Thank you.

Aug 19, 2019 at 12:20 PM
  4. Elrond

Elrond replied to the thread Mastery skill XP cost?.

Its 2 x same as enchant skills XP to lvl 100 - 2.42 mil. XP to lvl 150 - 284 mil.

Aug 19, 2019 at 12:14 PM
  5. Elrond

Elrond liked Violette Dyonisys's post in the thread Critical hits when crafting x 5/x 10/x20.

I would be against this proposal! For me, sometimes I am crafting with bare resources, as I am not a crafter, I just do it on my spare...

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:53 AM
  6. Elrond

Elrond replied to the thread Critical hits when crafting x 5/x 10/x20.

This could work also... but would be ton of work to add the recipes ... it could be an option when you open the craft window ...you...

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:51 AM
  7. Elrond

Elrond liked Browncoat Jayson's post in the thread Critical hits when crafting x 5/x 10/x20.

Yeah, having it happen automatically isn't a great low- to mid- crafter experience. However, having a 5x and 10x version of each recipe,...

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:50 AM
  8. Elrond

Elrond posted a new thread.

Critical hits when crafting x 5/x 10/x20

By now everyone knows how tedious crafting can be the long timer ..hours /days spent just crafting stuff or refining ... Speeding up the...

Forum: Wishlist Requests

Aug 19, 2019 at 12:58 AM
  9. Elrond
  10. Elrond

Elrond replied to the thread WTS IGG -1 mil - 40$ ( 6 mil available).

up

Aug 17, 2019 at 3:00 PM
  11. Elrond

Elrond liked devilcult's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

Sorry but when i pay something to a company i expect nothing else in return than what i paid for. Here we talking about a game. Are we...

Aug 17, 2019 at 11:47 AM
  12. Elrond

Elrond liked Fiero Steele's post on Elrond's profile.

smooth transaction, thanks

Aug 16, 2019 at 2:30 PM
  13. Elrond

Elrond replied to the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

They saw him post here and now they all want a bite ....such is the nature of the beast i guess.

Aug 15, 2019 at 10:39 PM
  14. Elrond

Elrond liked devilcult's post in the thread A serious problem... and a solution..

What i hate the most when starting a game, is someone that come to me and give me everything i need to start with and help me out start...

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:37 PM
  15. Elrond

Elrond replied to the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

Well said Pirate . This here is the glue that can connect the systems we have in game and give them a purpose.

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:28 PM