Elrond's Recent Activity

1. Elrond

Elrond liked Hemswal The Descended's post in the thread Legendary crafted gear.

I'd have to give this a little more thought before forming a full opinion. However, I like the direction you're going with this @Elrond

May 25, 2019 at 1:48 PM
  2. Elrond

Elrond liked Pawz's post in the thread Legendary crafted gear.

Taming buffs on gear too! Cause...TAMING! :)

May 25, 2019 at 1:47 PM
  3. Elrond

Elrond replied to the thread Legendary crafted gear.

Thats the thing there is no entry level ... you can have 2-3 mil xp in your skills ...or you can have 200 mil youll still be able to...

May 25, 2019 at 1:22 PM
  4. Elrond

Elrond liked devilcult's post in the thread Legendary crafted gear.

I think its common before uncommon ;p

May 25, 2019 at 12:27 PM
  5. Elrond

Elrond liked Belladonna Rose's post in the thread EP.2 Housing sneak peak (from Chris last stream ).

Oh well i will never have that for myself....but i have idea for the future. Once they unlock houses so we can move them about it will...

May 25, 2019 at 10:03 AM
  6. Elrond

Elrond replied to the thread Legendary crafted gear.

Waiting on Chris to post here as ME 3 :)

May 25, 2019 at 8:54 AM
  7. Elrond

Elrond liked Mac2's post in the thread Legendary crafted gear.

I could get behind that.

May 25, 2019 at 2:09 AM
  8. Elrond

Elrond posted a new thread.

Legendary crafted gear

@Chris i like the artifacts idea having them becoming legendary and was thinking we can expand the same feature for crafted gear as...

Forum: Wishlist Requests

May 25, 2019 at 1:51 AM
  9. Elrond

Elrond liked By Tor's post in the thread WTB: Obsidian Carcasses.

Updated May 24, 2019 I am willing to pay for the following: Obsidian Wolf Carcass x10: 1250 gold! Obsidian Stag Carcass x10: 1250...

May 24, 2019 at 12:21 PM
  10. Elrond

Elrond liked Belladonna Rose's post in the thread EP.2 Housing sneak peak (from Chris last stream ).

Would be nice if the center of that big house was a huge courtyard area.

May 24, 2019 at 12:18 PM
  11. Elrond

Elrond liked King Robert's post in the thread EP.2 Housing sneak peak (from Chris last stream ).

[IMG] [IMG] I want this house sooooo bad!

May 24, 2019 at 12:18 PM
  12. Elrond

Elrond liked DarkStarr's post in the thread 5/24 Crown Shop Updates.

[IMG] Greetings Avatars, The Crown Shop has some great updates this week including the following: Expanded Sales: In celebration of...

May 24, 2019 at 12:06 PM
  13. Elrond

Elrond liked Time Lord's post in the thread Lord British's current role?.

My Suspicions~ Lord British has allot of different business interest, including some in the aerospace industry and so did his father....

May 23, 2019 at 6:04 AM
  14. Elrond

Elrond replied to the thread Very bad decision for the Market....

Very dissapointed as well .... was hoping to see more action on the crafting side of the game ... damn another 40 days of waiting and...

May 22, 2019 at 11:44 PM
  15. Elrond

Elrond liked Boris Mondragon's post in the thread EP.2 Housing sneak peak (from Chris last stream ).

The bigger the new ship, the faster the Dragomir Fleet will sink it”Grins”. I expect it will be full of rum, women and booty to...

May 22, 2019 at 2:10 PM