Elwyn's Recent Activity

1. Elwyn

Elwyn replied to the thread Meretz.

They changed that like a year or so ago because it was too easy to abuse. I think the emote reward bags are still tradeable, but not the...

Jan 21, 2020 at 12:04 PM
  2. Elwyn

Elwyn replied to the thread How To Earn Gold in Game?.

You don't get beetles at all from agriculture cotton. You need to harvest wild cotton to get beetles, and it's really rare from areas...

Jan 20, 2020 at 4:00 PM
  3. Elwyn

Elwyn liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Limits to claims?.

the three deeds is limited to three deeds in npc towns. you can have as many in pots as you can get your hands on.

Jan 20, 2020 at 3:44 PM
  4. Elwyn

Elwyn posted a new thread.

New Mount!

Not really, but we can dream, right? If only it had bigger wheels that could handle the ground at Castleton!...

Forum: General Discussion

Jan 20, 2020 at 3:37 PM
  5. Elwyn

Elwyn replied to the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

I think good new shoes might be even more important. Meanwhile, you are telling us what the game should be to the rest of us. A game...

Jan 18, 2020 at 1:09 AM
  6. Elwyn

Elwyn liked Cordelayne's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

Which is exactly where I fall. Yet at the same time, I want folks like yourself to also enjoy the game, make gold and continue to find...

Jan 18, 2020 at 12:58 AM
  7. Elwyn

Elwyn liked Elrond's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

Very interesting article ..the comments even more so ... Choosing between convenience vs a way of life ( shops designed for different...

Jan 18, 2020 at 12:57 AM
  8. Elwyn

Elwyn liked Cordelayne's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

Actually this was his main takeaway: "The lesson here is that sometimes features that make things better for one player make them...

Jan 18, 2020 at 12:51 AM
  9. Elwyn

Elwyn liked Alleine Dragonfyre's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

Adding... if a Regional Search, with no pricing, is implemented, I will write an entire guide for people to follow, as a person with a...

Jan 18, 2020 at 12:51 AM
  10. Elwyn

Elwyn liked Earl Atogrim von Draken's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

I sell ten times more in one vendor town than I do in Brit alleys. And that's that.

Jan 18, 2020 at 12:48 AM
  11. Elwyn

Separate thread to say AMEN to that. Omg our character builder needs a complete redesign. We all look the same. Also, hats are tragic....

Jan 18, 2020 at 12:48 AM
  12. Elwyn

Elwyn liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

I am guessing that a lot of places have prime lot locations now. It's hard to vend for a long period of time! It requires more time than...

Jan 18, 2020 at 12:47 AM
  13. Elwyn

THANK YOU OMG. I could not find this article in on his site no matter what keywords I used. Main takeaway: "SWG eventually did put in...

Jan 18, 2020 at 12:46 AM
  14. Elwyn

Oh I am all for a revamp of the vendor system. But I am not for removing it. Which is basically what you want. So, yes, I resist the...

Jan 18, 2020 at 12:45 AM
  15. Elwyn

Allright, here is my point in a nutshell. I hate being overly dramatic but who cares: SotA is a niche game. SotA has to stay a niche...

Jan 18, 2020 at 12:43 AM