Elwyn's Recent Activity

1. Elwyn

Elwyn liked Crendel's post in the thread My Friends Feedback on SotA.

Battle grounds. A concept in World of Warcraft where two sides ranging from 4v4 up to 40v40. Winning side would get gold, buffs, or a...

May 24, 2019 at 6:08 PM
  2. Elwyn

Elwyn liked Brass Knuckles's post in the thread Episode 2 Stretch Goals.

See we do agree on something.

May 24, 2019 at 6:01 PM
  3. Elwyn

I’d like rare tamable mounts but meh. Adding new mounts that would excite me exceeds this teams ability. The animation requirement is...

May 24, 2019 at 6:01 PM
  4. Elwyn

Lazy gamers? I did not support more tp options I would like more recall options to houses I own though. A reward for ownership and...

May 24, 2019 at 5:58 PM
  5. Elwyn

What’s the point of having a mount In sota? With double run speed buffs you can fly threw zones in a blink of a eye. It takes 2 mins to...

May 24, 2019 at 5:58 PM
  6. Elwyn

Elwyn replied to the thread EP.2 Housing sneak peak (from Chris last stream ).

That was the first thing I asked. It isn't, and it would be.

May 24, 2019 at 5:56 PM
  7. Elwyn

Elwyn replied to the thread Daily Patches.

Only when you start it, but it really should check like once an hour or something. Only if your torrent client understands RSS and...

May 24, 2019 at 5:40 PM
  8. Elwyn

Elwyn liked Xee's post in the thread Daily Patches.

Perhaps they just need to pull it off steam hehe. Seems that all the complaints related to patches are Steam users. Recommend using...

May 24, 2019 at 5:30 PM
  9. Elwyn

Elwyn liked K1000's post in the thread A message to COTO Exchange Managers and our Customers.

Exactly this. I figure prices of cotos will settle and fluctuate between 160 to 200 igg per coto.

May 24, 2019 at 5:28 PM
  10. Elwyn

Elwyn liked rebbieforever's post in the thread A message to COTO Exchange Managers and our Customers.

Something similar happened over time on EVE Online regarding Plex currency/items as Plex became from a single item to a currency and got...

May 24, 2019 at 5:28 PM
  11. Elwyn

Elwyn liked Scanphor's post in the thread A message to COTO Exchange Managers and our Customers.

An increase in the IGG price of COTOs was inevitable from the combination of: - An increase in the cost of buying them from Port's...

May 24, 2019 at 5:27 PM
  12. Elwyn

Elwyn replied to the thread how does anyone even play this game.

I noticed no significant improvement between a GT 1030 and a GTX 1050Ti when I upgraded to put the 1030 into a small form factor case,...

May 24, 2019 at 5:26 PM
  13. Elwyn

Elwyn liked Gia2's post in the thread how does anyone even play this game.

Assuming the OS is pristine and nothing has been corrupted.. If you are having that kind of bsod you should check temperatures/APU...

May 24, 2019 at 5:21 PM
  14. Elwyn

Elwyn replied to the thread A message to COTO Exchange Managers and our Customers.

That's what he's been doing. The general way is to put up tiers of prices, like a few at 100, a few at 105, a few at 110. This works...

May 21, 2019 at 12:31 PM
  15. Elwyn

Elwyn replied to the thread Adventurer level....

I think it has minor effects in PvE.

May 21, 2019 at 12:20 PM