FBohler's Recent Activity

1. FBohler

FBohler replied to the thread About archer.

I think Restless may be right, who can assure that there's no new meta archer build that's capable of beating tanks in PVP? Maybe it's a matter of focusing the right skill or strategy.

Jun 14, 2021 at 8:01 PM
  2. FBohler

FBohler liked Vesper's post in the thread About archer.

Double language barrier going in here, delta isn't implying he's quitting

Jun 14, 2021 at 7:52 PM
  3. FBohler

FBohler liked Sara Dreygon's post in the thread About archer.

I'm with @deltalok on this one. Archery got nerfed a bit too much in PVP. That or heavy spec, shields, healing/pots, mossys are a bit out of whack too good... discuss. @deltalok was too fast and crit too high before. Now he's slower (a super...

Jun 14, 2021 at 7:48 PM
  4. FBohler

FBohler liked deltalok's post in the thread About archer.

Morning guys, the nerf archer are very large and exaggerated, no damage enters the pvp against heavy armor and shield anymore, the game are unbalanced for the archer and that way you can't be competitive in the PVPs even with the new gems the...

Jun 14, 2021 at 7:47 PM
  5. FBohler

FBohler liked DalTXColtsFan's post in the thread Myron in the Clink.

this worked it was discredit myra, but it's gone now, and now MORGAN won't talk to me LOL.

Jun 12, 2021 at 3:07 PM
  6. FBohler

FBohler liked DalTXColtsFan's post in the thread Myron in the Clink.

Related question - I have the quest where the other meat vendor asks me to lie to one of Myra's customers active, but i don't remember agreeing to do it. Is there a way to go back to the guy, tell him I have no intention of lying, and get that...

Jun 12, 2021 at 3:05 PM
  7. FBohler

FBohler liked Brass Knuckles's post in the thread How many POTS/NPC towns do we have now ?.

Active a pot who has at lease 1 user not active one that has no one who has no one using it. I didn’t realize I made it so confusing. Originally I said “no one using it” also that the toggle level it’s for the people who don’t want to see them....

Jun 11, 2021 at 4:08 PM
  8. FBohler

FBohler liked FrostII's post in the thread How many POTS/NPC towns do we have now ?.

But why ? It certainly doesn't appeal much to newer players, even quite a few of us older players....... :confused:

Jun 11, 2021 at 4:07 PM
  9. FBohler

FBohler liked Brass Knuckles's post in the thread How many POTS/NPC towns do we have now ?.

I said no activity that’s diffrent than little activity. Aka there are some with 0 claimed lots and have 0 claimed lots for years.. <those

Jun 11, 2021 at 4:07 PM
  10. FBohler

FBohler liked Aldo's post in the thread Arcane catalyst.

Would like an avenue to absorb excess arcane catalyst from our inventories. With a limit of 18 to turn in daily, and the fact we cannot get rid of excess, I propose some kind of alternative use for it. It does not have to have value in gold,...

Jun 10, 2021 at 5:33 PM
  11. FBohler

FBohler liked Schulz's post in the thread Aether Corps.

Again, not sure if this is intentional or not. The aether corps in Blackblade stack their 1-199 poison 4 times. I don't remember ever seeing 4 stacks of a DOT from a mob anywhere else. And yes, it hurts. Van

Jun 10, 2021 at 5:32 PM
  12. FBohler

FBohler liked Bridge Troll's post in the thread Could we please get patch notes for the bard changes done on this release..

Still no patch notes

Jun 10, 2021 at 5:30 PM
  13. FBohler

FBohler liked Drya's post in the thread Could we please get patch notes for the bard changes done on this release..

All I know is my Savage Sonata now takes over 1 minute 30 seconds to cast. This is after the skill was already severely nerfed. I timed it twice and with a full stack, I got 1 minute 35 seconds on one cast and 1 minute 38 seconds on the next. As...

Jun 10, 2021 at 5:25 PM
  14. FBohler

FBohler liked ngavarta's post in the thread What stopping SoTA to run on iPad Pro M1?.

It’s 2021 Jun, back from WWDC21, iPad Pro M1 is capable of running most AAA games, even most demanding ones. From what I see is just recompile the game in Unity with arm64 iOS support, and the biggest blocker is still the complex control scheme,...

Jun 9, 2021 at 4:51 PM
  15. FBohler

FBohler liked Tailz's post in the thread New Novia World Order Proposal.

Some of this would work, however first you need players to fill all these places. This will take far more than the current few hundred regulars and maybe a 1k total including the weekend warriors to do.

Jun 9, 2021 at 4:47 PM