Fiero Steele's Recent Activity

1. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele liked CICI's post in the thread Release 69 Screenshots and Video Gallery.

@alphaine [IMG]

Sep 17, 2019 at 2:01 AM
  2. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele liked craftymethod's post in the thread Whispers, rumours and intrigue of the Avatar... (leak player quests -and other activities- here!).

The walls have ears outlander... Below are some whispers which have travelled on the winds... [IMG] (I'll start) "There is rumoured...

Sep 16, 2019 at 1:12 PM
  3. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele liked Datendrache's post in the thread Come Visit Festival!!!.

@Lord British @DarkStarr @Chris @Sannio @Scottie Greetings Avatars! Looking for adventure, excitement, amusements, and history?...

Sep 16, 2019 at 11:26 AM
  4. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread We need a player run (web) newspaper.

Thanks for the offers. Pretty close to when I posted this someone offered to handle the website if I and others will do the writing. If...

Sep 15, 2019 at 2:13 PM
  5. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele liked devilcult's post in the thread We need a player run (web) newspaper.

I can do this and more in a short time but it would have a cost, server, domain, and all effort for daily news. My plan would be to also...

Sep 15, 2019 at 2:13 PM
  6. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele replied to the thread Fiero's travels picture book.

New fishing display at Elad's with the fish caught at Elad's during the last competition. [IMG]

Sep 15, 2019 at 12:04 PM
  7. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele liked kaeshiva's post in the thread Release 69 Screenshots and Video Gallery.

Rinzai 2.0 [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 12, 2019 at 10:08 AM
  8. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele liked Gia2's post in the thread Nvidia Low Latency mode.

Hi folks was messing with new Nvidia drivers and tried this new option: [IMG] Helped A TON when fps are low/mid. Try it.....

Sep 11, 2019 at 10:24 AM