Fiero Steele's Recent Activity

1. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele liked Time Lord's post in the thread How many POTS/NPC towns do we have now ?.

400th? That's got a nice sounding numerology to it :) But to get to "The Future" you must go through "The Past", which all starts in "The Time Tunnel", or you'll never get there :D *that's just a navigational note in order to first find it* :D~TL~

Jun 10, 2021 at 10:18 AM
  2. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele liked Brass Knuckles's post in the thread How many POTS/NPC towns do we have now ?.

Active a pot who has at lease 1 user not active one that has no one who has no one using it. I didn’t realize I made it so confusing. Originally I said “no one using it” also that the toggle level it’s for the people who don’t want to see them....

3. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele liked Time Lord's post in the thread How many POTS/NPC towns do we have now ?.

Yep, Dark Bayou is one of the best looking POTs in the game. I know I've got one of my teleport hatches set to it. I like fishing there and I like looking around at all the deco for better decorating ideas, and besides all that, "The Great...

4. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele liked Warrior B'Patrick's post in the thread How many POTS/NPC towns do we have now ?.

Greetings all I am for leaving all the POTs on the map. Active or inactive it still shows at some point people cared enough to purchase a POT and have it placed. I do understand that people do not want to waste time or wander thru empty towns....

Jun 10, 2021 at 10:17 AM
  5. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele replied to the thread How many POTS/NPC towns do we have now ?.

Define active, My pot Dark Bayou has only one other resident besides me. I have placed about 30 homes on lots and done lots of town deco which I change a lot. For me its about having my own swamp island with lots of fog and a bayou feeling which...

Jun 10, 2021 at 6:41 AM