FrostII's Recent Activity

1. FrostII

FrostII replied to the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

brb

Oct 23, 2020 at 12:01 PM
  2. FrostII

FrostII liked Death Herself's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

@Elgarion Please add Salem for a future event.

Oct 23, 2020 at 2:50 AM
  3. FrostII

FrostII liked Elgarion's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

Added, you should be popping up around October 30th for that week's contest (Friday to Friday, Noon to Noon)

Oct 23, 2020 at 2:50 AM
  4. FrostII

FrostII liked Raven Swiftbow's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

Greetings, Avatars! Starting tomorrow at noon, the Hamlet of Duanor will host its first fishing contest! In honor of this grand event, and despite our small size (i.e. only 3 NPC buildings and 4 NPCs), I would like to offer you the following...

Oct 23, 2020 at 2:33 AM
  5. FrostII

FrostII replied to the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

Nice boat collection ya got goin' there, @Lained ! ;)

Oct 23, 2020 at 2:33 AM
  6. FrostII

FrostII liked Lained's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

Added the plesiosaurus to the collection. @Elgarion the week 23 winners have yet to be added to the history post. [IMG]

Oct 23, 2020 at 2:31 AM
  7. FrostII

FrostII liked Elgarion's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

Nice addition! Annnnnd crappity craps. Sorry -- adding now ;)

Oct 23, 2020 at 2:31 AM
  8. FrostII

For those that missed the announcement on Friday's livestream, the winners for week 23: Week 23 Ava Thorne, King Salmon, 2.53 (Dark Bayou) POT Towns (Player Owned Town Row Lot Deed, Large Gold Fishing Trophy) Sorgin Txakal, King Salmon, 1.964...

Oct 23, 2020 at 2:30 AM
  9. FrostII

I'll get it in the update, thanks for adding a spinoff contest! :)

Oct 23, 2020 at 2:30 AM
  10. FrostII

FrostII liked Alley Oop's post in the thread [Fixed Needs Testing] Zoning.

unless there are some more reports, then, i'm going to mark this fixed this weekend.

Oct 22, 2020 at 11:00 PM
  11. FrostII

FrostII replied to the thread [Positive Feedback] R82 Pumpkin Harvesting and Trophies.

Hey @Lained Is it just harvesting that matters for "Autumn", or does planting in "Autumn" matter as well ???

Oct 22, 2020 at 10:59 PM
  12. FrostII

FrostII liked Tristano Sforza's post in the thread sotaTales.

thanks @Tirrag for feedback! I can’use conversationalists because they are static, I can’t change (I think) dialogues based on player action or timeline, I used it just to start the quest. With Lua it’s possible. I can make everyone and...

Oct 22, 2020 at 5:57 PM
  13. FrostII

FrostII replied to the thread Seasons In SotA.

Great, informative post @Wilfred ! Did you actually watch the seasons change in game or did this info come from elsewhere ?

Oct 22, 2020 at 5:41 PM
  14. FrostII

FrostII replied to the thread [Positive Feedback] R82 Pumpkin Harvesting and Trophies.

@Elgarion Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't believe there is a season in SotA called "Fall", I believe it's called "Autumn".... right ?

Oct 22, 2020 at 5:34 PM
  15. FrostII

FrostII liked Elgarion's post in the thread [Positive Feedback] R82 Pumpkin Harvesting and Trophies.

Thank you for the extensive test! :) Expect some dev and community contests in the future :) Just a hint -- they grow better in the fall ;) A little secret that Bzus revealed in chat the other day. How large a pumpkin did you get so far?

Oct 22, 2020 at 5:31 PM