FrostII's Recent Activity

1. FrostII

FrostII replied to the thread A new resource to provide incentive for PvP.

How exactly do you define "trolling", Ozzy ?

May 25, 2020 at 3:05 AM
  2. FrostII

Oooo... so hostile... We'll see won't we.... ;)

May 25, 2020 at 2:43 AM
  3. FrostII

So, if you feel that pvp here is dead - then why stay around and complain about it ? There must be other pvp games where you and your...

May 25, 2020 at 12:50 AM
  4. FrostII

FrostII liked simon1974's post in the thread Silverdale Market fishing contest on May the 30th 2020.

Hail to all Avatars,:):):):):) Fishing tournament to be held in Silverdale Market on the 30th of May 2020. :p:p:p You are all summoned...

May 24, 2020 at 7:16 PM
  5. FrostII

FrostII replied to the thread Getting killed by NPCs should cause ransoms.

Let's not

May 24, 2020 at 7:06 PM
  6. FrostII

FrostII liked Elgarion's post in the thread Podcasts and poetry - What the...??.

That archive of stories you guys have accumulated and worked on through the years is one of the greatest treasures we have, Asclepius --...

May 24, 2020 at 2:45 PM
  7. FrostII

FrostII liked Asclepius's post in the thread Podcasts and poetry - What the...??.

You may have seen a notice in the weekly update recently highlighting our latest venture (thanks @Elgarion) So what is it all about?...

May 24, 2020 at 2:45 PM
  8. FrostII

FrostII liked Superbitsandbob's post in the thread Problems with Taming.

That would be why then although considering the music is coming from me it would make much more sense for the buffs to follow me around....

May 24, 2020 at 2:38 PM
  9. FrostII

FrostII liked vladthelad's post in the thread Returning player, has the game improved?.

I'm only posting here because I cant anywhere else without paying, saying this I do still consider myself to be a new player. I never...

May 24, 2020 at 2:48 AM
  10. FrostII

FrostII liked Chemeck's post in the thread Guild chapter house taxes.

It would be great if the leader of the guild, or even the officers, could pay taxes for all the guild chapter houses in their guild. In...

May 23, 2020 at 3:21 AM