GMDavros's Recent Activity

1. GMDavros

GMDavros replied to the thread Saying fair well,.

I'll be looking to join the open beta as soon as it rolls out. Now to figure out how to connect with all of my SotA friends doing the...

Aug 14, 2020 at 5:51 AM
  2. GMDavros

GMDavros liked Brass Knuckles's post in the thread Saying fair well,.

I’ve played it they had a 3 day stress test ending aug 1st. The combat is awesome and it’s beautiful. They have another test planed next...

Aug 14, 2020 at 5:49 AM
  3. GMDavros

GMDavros replied to the thread Saying fair well,.

After all of this New World talk recently, I've started taking a look at it. Seems like I will need to make a purchase. Fenris

Aug 13, 2020 at 12:40 PM
  4. GMDavros

GMDavros liked Lazlo's post in the thread Trolling Airmages and Archers, extended to all....

I don't really PvP, so this might be a dumb idea, but maybe it would make more sense to change how shield of air works in PvP instead of...

Aug 12, 2020 at 10:39 AM
  5. GMDavros

GMDavros liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread Shadow Beasties in Spindleskog.

I agree the drop rate is too low (actually, I think it's not bad now, except that at my level, the damn things just take too long to...

Aug 9, 2020 at 5:43 PM
  6. GMDavros

GMDavros replied to the thread Shadow Beasties in Spindleskog.

EVERYTHING has subpar loot. Some has gotten "better", but nothing i've fought has loot worth the effort. Evaluating and rebalancing...

Aug 9, 2020 at 4:03 PM