Grimbone's Recent Activity

1. Grimbone

Grimbone liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Obsidian Crown Merchant - Which One?.

might be none, currently. @Chaox had a backlog of stuff to add; he should be able to tell you if that's on his list

Jul 15, 2018 at 12:33 AM
  2. Grimbone

Grimbone posted a new thread.

Obsidian Crown Merchant - Which One?

Does anyone know which Obsidian Crown Merchant sells the Automated 8-Cylinder Phonograph? Thanks!

Forum: General Discussion

Jul 14, 2018 at 3:42 PM
  3. Grimbone

Grimbone replied to the thread Release 55 telethon Part 2.

I missed the telethon so I am happy. :D

Jul 11, 2018 at 8:57 PM
  4. Grimbone

Grimbone liked Bubonic's post in the thread So long, and thanks for all the fish..

Well. Five years, four months, and zero days ago. That's when I first placed my initial pledge for Shroud of the Avatar. Back then, I...

Jul 11, 2018 at 8:55 PM
  5. Grimbone

Grimbone liked SmokerKGB's post in the thread Major Problem w/crawler pet.

Yes... Right clicking on the pet worked great, thank you both for responding... Now I can place my New Foal down in her stall (why...

Jul 11, 2018 at 8:50 PM
  6. Grimbone

Grimbone liked DarkStarr's post in the thread Release 55 Livestream Part 2 - Lord British Themed!.

[IMG] We had an amazing Release 55 Monthly Livestream on July 6, just two short days after Lord British's birthday! We raised an...

Jul 11, 2018 at 4:33 PM
  7. Grimbone

Grimbone replied to the thread Major Problem w/crawler pet.

Try right clicking on the pet itself or target the pet and right click on its health bar. This will give you an option, in a drop down...

Jul 11, 2018 at 12:29 PM