Grimbone's Recent Activity

1. Grimbone

Grimbone liked Barugon's post in the thread Looks what I just got!.

So they're not impossible to get: [IMG]

Sep 24, 2018 at 9:40 PM
  2. Grimbone

Grimbone replied to the thread Looks what I just got!.

Gratz!

Sep 24, 2018 at 9:40 PM
  3. Grimbone

Grimbone liked Chaox's post in the thread Standup Corner.

Friday September 21, 2018 ARTISTS Damon Waldrip: Bugs & Dungeons & Aether equipment & Moving Reid Rollo: Bugs Scott Jones: Lava...

Sep 21, 2018 at 7:52 PM
  4. Grimbone

Grimbone liked oplek's post in the thread Supply Bundles need some help.

I've always felt like bundles were a double lottery. The first lottery is getting one. The second lottery is getting anything valuable...

Sep 20, 2018 at 4:29 PM
  5. Grimbone

Grimbone liked Promiscuity's post in the thread Supply Bundles need some help.

Orange bundles are pretty rare high level drops (I've gotten 3 in all my years of playing) and as such this isn't right. Note this was...

Sep 20, 2018 at 4:28 PM
  6. Grimbone

Grimbone replied to the thread Advanced Taming Spreadsheet (and Assorted Musings).

Taming has changed some since last release so this spreadsheet needs updating.

Sep 19, 2018 at 2:12 PM
  7. Grimbone

Grimbone liked Sir Frank's post in the thread Have you opened your box?.

I didn't buy boxes as an investment, and would never sell one. So, there is no value in keeping the box sealed. The boxes, my coins,...

Sep 19, 2018 at 11:53 AM
  8. Grimbone

Grimbone replied to the thread Bards tale 4.

Played last night for an hour as well. Not bad so far at all.

Sep 19, 2018 at 11:51 AM
  9. Grimbone

Grimbone liked DarkStarr's post in the thread Portalarium has moved! (expect some delays).

Greetings Avatars! [IMG] As many of you might have noticed via our standup notes we have been coordinating moving to a new office for...

Sep 17, 2018
  10. Grimbone

Grimbone replied to the thread The Available Deeds on World Map Don't Match Town Crier Available Deeds.

It was mentioned in one of the latest live stream that the map system will be getting a overhaul. Also, not all map scenes are...

Sep 16, 2018
  11. Grimbone

Grimbone posted a new thread.

Blacksmith Vendor - Error in Dialogue

09/15/2018 12:24 Title: Blacksmith Vendor - Error in Dialogue Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? no Details: Blacksmith Vendor - Error in...

Forum: Quests, Conversations, & NPC's

Sep 15, 2018
  12. Grimbone

Grimbone liked Serafina's post in the thread No Community Livestream Sep. 14.

There will be no Community Livestream today. Tune in next Friday for our regularly scheduled Community Livestream! See you then!

Sep 14, 2018
  13. Grimbone

Grimbone replied to the thread Pet aggro problems?.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/taming-and-aggro.140823/

Sep 14, 2018
  14. Grimbone

Grimbone liked Datendrache's post in the thread SotA Guide to Collectibles and Rares.

Announcement: The following is a link to the “Shroud of the Avatar Guide to Collectibles and Rares” multi-tabbed spreadsheet, a...

Sep 13, 2018
  15. Grimbone

Grimbone liked DarkStarr's post in the thread Collector's Boxes Shipping Phase 2 (and printed book update).

Greetings Avatars, As of three weeks ago almost 4000 Collector’s Boxes shipped out to eligible backers (Explorer level and above) who...

Sep 11, 2018