Gwendolyn Obscuro's Recent Activity

1. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro liked kaeshiva's post in the thread 2 issues that need addressing..

What even was the purpose of this? To punish people for playing alone (no rez available) or some misguided attempt to promote grouping?...

Jul 19, 2019 at 8:57 AM
  2. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro liked Mac2's post in the thread 2 issues that need addressing..

1. Losing durability on gear if you die and do not get resurrected. My big issue with this is who it hurts. The people who are...

Jul 19, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  3. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro liked Girlsname's post in the thread 2 issues that need addressing..

While we’re on the topic of CRAZYNESS death mechanics. Let us speak while dead. Whew. I’ve been holdin’ dat in foreva.

Jul 19, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  4. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro posted a new thread.

Siege engineer defeated messages repeated

This is a very minor bug but in case it hasn't been reported before...... 07/18/2019 21:01 Title: Siege messages repeated Reproduction...

Forum: Quests, Conversations, & NPC's

Jul 18, 2019 at 9:16 PM
  5. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro posted a new thread.

[Known] Need to accept terms every log in

Every time I log into the QA server I am required to accept the terms of both the 'End User License Agreement' and the 'Commercial Terms...

Forum: User Interface (Including Launcher)

Jul 18, 2019 at 7:38 PM
  6. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro replied to the thread Release 68 Instructions Feedback Post.

Tartarus: Our newest high level dungeon went into live testing in Release 66 with an unofficial release (no actual entrance) and then an...

Jul 18, 2019 at 3:08 PM