Gwendolyn Obscuro's Recent Activity

1. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro replied to the thread Taming Necklace (with pet) - pets disappear from item.

One more question for you @Kyri - Assuming you are pretty sure your pet did not die before you changed scenes can you let us know what...

Apr 9, 2020 at 4:21 PM
  2. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro replied to the thread Taming necklace where pet has died become untradeable.

I was able to replicate the no-trade taming necklace on QA. Item appears green in inventory or in the bank. It does not say it is no...

Apr 9, 2020 at 4:01 PM
  3. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro replied to the thread Packaging items for trade.

Any new feedback on bundled items? Currently you can't bundle for trade any item that is sold with other items, whether it be multiple...

Apr 9, 2020 at 3:52 PM
  4. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro replied to the thread Taming Necklace (with pet) - pets disappear from item.

So this advice does not seem to be true. I was able to leave a scene, go into a different scene and then still rez my pet. I swear...

Apr 8, 2020 at 9:09 PM
  5. Gwendolyn Obscuro

I have not lost any pets in several releases. The ones I lost previously were either due to specific bugs that have been resolved (did...

Apr 8, 2020 at 8:28 PM
  6. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro replied to the thread [Submitted] Turning in arcane catalysts breaks game - so do other quest turn ins.

This issue seems to be fixed in patch 980. Yay!

Apr 8, 2020 at 7:59 PM
  7. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro replied to the thread [Fixed] producer pooled xp changes to 0 after changing scenes.

This issue seems to be fixed in patch 980. Yay!

Apr 8, 2020 at 7:58 PM
  8. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro replied to the thread cannot change zoom level.

This might be linux specific. My zoom level still changes using my mouse wheel. (windows here)

Apr 8, 2020 at 5:48 PM
  9. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro replied to the thread [Fixed] producer pooled xp changes to 0 after changing scenes.

Not trying to say you shouldn't have posted your observations, just clarifying my situation. More data is always good.

Apr 7, 2020 at 6:50 PM
  10. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro replied to the thread OSX testers on QA wanted!.

Chris please don't move this to live before fixing the two critical bugs I reported first. Even if I'm just a windows tester. :P

Apr 7, 2020 at 6:13 PM
  11. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro replied to the thread [Submitted] Turning in arcane catalysts breaks game - so do other quest turn ins.

A little additional information: This also happens when I take the test from the oracle, so I suspect anything giving quest xp will...

Apr 7, 2020 at 6:01 PM
  12. Gwendolyn Obscuro

I only have a single character on this account, so if xp is switching between characters that is not the only problem here.

Apr 7, 2020 at 4:25 PM
  13. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro posted a new thread.

[Submitted] Turning in arcane catalysts breaks game - so do other quest turn ins

After I turn in arcane catalysts to the scout in a forest siege the disconnect symbol shows up and does not go away, but does not kick...

Forum: Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)

Apr 7, 2020 at 12:54 PM
  14. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Not fixed yet on QA patch 978 (windows) Was testing to see how to use the /xp command and my xp disappeared again. See chat log :...

Apr 5, 2020 at 6:33 PM
  15. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro liked Ravalox's post in the thread [Fixed] producer pooled xp changes to 0 after changing scenes.

We have added a slash command "/xp" that will show you what each pool has: [IMG] This will go on to QA when the next patch is live.

Apr 3, 2020