Hit Girl's Recent Activity

1. Hit Girl

Hit Girl liked Anpu's post in the thread I wanna do crit damage.

What specific scene are you wanting to run around with Bludgeon? Everything in the entire game is situational. And is different for everyone. I am Bludgeon and have the entire Bludgeon Tree to GM. In running around Tanglemire I use a 2 Handed...

Jul 30, 2021 at 6:10 AM
  2. Hit Girl

Hit Girl liked Sara Dreygon's post in the thread I wanna do crit damage.

1.) Savage sonata for AOE. Fireflies for single target. 2.) Most is vague. Tactics spec increases the damage of every crit when using berserker's stance... by a lot. Air spec player's air's embrace gets a crit chance bonus. Swords crit more than...

Jul 30, 2021 at 6:07 AM
  3. Hit Girl

Hit Girl liked Scanphor's post in the thread greater unlearning and unlearning information question.

My understanding is if you set an individual skill to "unlearn" (ie the red down arrow), it will gradually return the XP to the pool, with a loss of XP, whilst using the scrolls you get back 100%. Edit: Vesper beat me to it ;)

Jul 30, 2021 at 5:58 AM
  4. Hit Girl

Hit Girl liked Vesper's post in the thread greater unlearning and unlearning information question.

Using an unlearn scroll is 100% return, if the wiki says otherwise it's wrong

5. Hit Girl

Hit Girl replied to the thread greater unlearning and unlearning information question.

Thank you very much to be kind to me. @Vesper @Scanphor :)

6. Hit Girl

Hit Girl posted a new thread.

greater unlearning and unlearning information question

I see in wiki there is a reduction in the amount of exp returned when using unlearning and in greater unlearning in wiki there is no mention of any reduction. I also see in the coto store the discriptions of each of these, that there is no...

Forum: General Discussion

Jul 29, 2021 at 11:55 PM