Ben_Hroth's Recent Activity

1. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Cerus's post in the thread Cerus out till September 23.

Greetings Avatars, I am back and refreshed after a ~900 Km bike ride through the beautiful northern lands of Spain. As some of you...

Sep 24, 2018 at 9:41 PM
  2. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Rada Torment's post in the thread Tamed a Wyvern, some data and info.

Hi amigos, Tamed a Wyvern myself today in QA with only 110 Taming... I expected something bit harder to be honest; Location: We can...

Sep 24, 2018 at 9:35 PM
  3. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Sindariya's post in the thread 4B - Where is Riya? - forum event.

[IMG] 4B is back At least a little bit. We still try catch up what we missed in the last months, so we start small with a little forum...

Sep 22, 2018 at 12:01 AM
  4. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Fiero Steele's post in the thread WTB city deed [Bought, thanks all].

Hi all, Going against the trend here and looking to BUY a PA TF city deed :) pm me your best offer. Thanks, Fiero Steele ps. PA TF...

Sep 21, 2018 at 8:10 AM
  5. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Gloop's post in the thread Why are people unloading their houses for next to nothing now?.

There is nothing preventing Port from selling Tax Free POT lot deeds individually (they are not exclusive items like pledge deeds), and...

Sep 21, 2018 at 12:51 AM
  6. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked E n v y's post in the thread Disciples of Damnation: Reboot (Looking For Officers).

[IMG] Several years ago I created Disciples of Damnation. Primarily a guild consisting of gamers with a PvP outlook fuelled by the...

Sep 19, 2018 at 8:02 AM
  7. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth replied to the thread Have the rules changed in the forums?.

Yes, that was definitely a rule @idaniod , along with the rule on bumping threads sparingly. Not sure who might be moderating the rules...

Sep 19, 2018 at 12:45 AM
  8. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth replied to the thread Im Baaaaaaack....

Welcome back, @Khalest !

Sep 19, 2018 at 12:41 AM
  9. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked kaeshiva's post in the thread Goodbye For Now...Sorry & Thank You....

I'm of mixed feelings on this whole issue. I LOVED the idea of regional economies ...on paper. When we saw what actually came about...

Sep 19, 2018 at 12:40 AM
  10. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Kara Brae's post in the thread Goodbye For Now...Sorry & Thank You....

I prefer to think that some upcoming changes are great improvements. And wonder of wonders I can even say that without using insulting...

Sep 19, 2018 at 12:37 AM
  11. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Serafina's post in the thread Portalarium has moved! (expect some delays).

We prefer to be called "women".

Sep 19, 2018 at 12:33 AM
  12. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked E n v y's post in the thread PVP Community Talk - Opinions, Ideas and Suggestions (Poll inside).

I like this one: "I would like the protection of the oracle to be removed from the game adding a Justice system" Why? because I know...

Sep 18, 2018 at 8:23 AM
  13. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Feinlot's post in the thread New(ish) Player Feedback R56/R57.

Yeah.... not that kind of work though. For me it was all wood related... wait, not that kind of wood, umm.... nevermind I am just going...

Sep 15, 2018
  14. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Feinlot's post in the thread New(ish) Player Feedback R56/R57.

A little back story here first. I cut my teeth in MMO's in the mid 90's with games like EverQuest, Asheron's Call, etc. I was never a...

Sep 15, 2018