hroth's Recent Activity

1. hroth

hroth liked Sir Stile Teckel's post in the thread New Avatars! Come on by to Novia Market this weekend!.

Great town, I both vend and buy here.

Apr 21, 2018 at 10:14 PM
  2. hroth

hroth posted a new thread.

New Avatars! Come on by to Novia Market this weekend!

Welcome, new avatars, to Novia! Novia Market offers no less than 112 Player Vendors for your trading pleasure: [IMG] Novia Market...

Forum: Misc. Services & Vendors

Apr 21, 2018 at 10:09 PM
  3. hroth

hroth liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread Don't Fear the Reaper: Use the Cowbell.

But hey, over 98 maple bark and 102 pine bark. @Rhiannon

Apr 21, 2018 at 5:12 PM
  4. hroth

hroth liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread Don't Fear the Reaper: Use the Cowbell.

Twenty one. Twenty-two.

5. hroth

It takes me maybe a minute or two with a bow. Disabling Shot is highly recommended. Probably another twenty or so down tonight. So far,...

6. hroth

I hate you and your entire family.

7. hroth

hroth posted a new thread.

Tenebris Harbor - You can run to the pirate ship!

4/21/2018 9:37 AM Title: Tenebris Harbor - You can run to the pirate ship! Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? No Details: You can run on...

Forum: World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld

Apr 21, 2018 at 11:38 AM
  8. hroth

hroth liked Lexie's post in the thread [Edit] Tenebris: Drunken Ritualist - Spelling - Loc added.

@Pon Orapon Yes, we would need the coordinates if you can use /devbug at the location and then paste the results here. Thanks so much.

Apr 20, 2018 at 11:59 AM
  9. hroth

hroth liked majoria70's post in the thread Discussion of Music (not just release feedback).

Also we really need a bass instrument and a horn. We do use the accordion and the flute is very low sound now compared to how it...

Apr 20, 2018 at 9:36 AM
  10. hroth

hroth replied to the thread Discussion of Music (not just release feedback).

Is there a definitive list of all the instruments available by voice? (And I was listening hard but couldn't really tell the difference...

Apr 20, 2018 at 9:35 AM
  11. hroth

hroth liked EMPstrike's post in the thread Discussion of Music (not just release feedback).

4 piece omb lacks streetorgan Crafted ones are lute and drum (which is awsome) or harp and drum (i dont like because you cant get any...

Apr 20, 2018 at 9:34 AM
  12. hroth

hroth liked Sannio's post in the thread Fauns in challenge dungeon.

Gasp!

Apr 19, 2018 at 8:53 PM
  13. hroth

hroth replied to the thread Discussion of Music (not just release feedback).

Thanks to everyone in helping here and @Vas Corp Por with his timely livestream to get my polyphonic working! Quick question, what are...

Apr 19, 2018 at 8:44 PM
  14. hroth

hroth liked Spoon's post in the thread Discussion of Music (not just release feedback).

Don't take my word for it though, it is just a suspicion I have from the music I've heard... ;) Yup....

Apr 19, 2018 at 8:37 PM
  15. hroth

hroth liked Leostorm's post in the thread Discussion of Music (not just release feedback).

full drum set please :) ather powered guitar? yes!

Apr 19, 2018 at 8:37 PM