Ben_Hroth's Recent Activity

1. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked DarkStarr's post in the thread Standup Corner.

Wednesday July 18, 2018 ARTISTS Damon Waldrip: Bugs, Aether Creature VFX DESIGN Brandon Cotton: Lot Deed Raffle, Recipes, Heavy Plate...

Jul 18, 2018 at 2:23 PM
  2. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Sharok Alurien's post in the thread Novia Market R55 Grandmastery Bundles.

I'll have to go check it out...wish you had a healers bundle for raffle as well!

Jul 16, 2018 at 2:53 PM
  3. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth replied to the thread Novia Market R55 Grandmastery Bundles.

Interesting! What would you put in a Healer's Bundle?

Jul 16, 2018 at 2:53 PM
  4. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Cerus's post in the thread on getting criticism.

An interesting read, thanks fo sharing @Corv I, personally, try to have a differentiated view on feedback in general and am not a...

Jul 16, 2018 at 10:49 AM
  5. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked fonsvitae's post in the thread on getting criticism.

The biggest reason I stopped playing this game is the approach to moderation here on SotA forums. Bad intentions being imputed, being...

Jul 16, 2018 at 10:47 AM
  6. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Undone's post in the thread Unity 2018-2 is now-available.

Unity got back to us with a workaround via an environment variable for SDL; expect more news early next week and a possible new linux...

Jul 16, 2018 at 10:42 AM
  7. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth replied to the thread Novia Market R55 Grandmastery Bundles.

Adventurer, here is a pro-grade Bundle of full Carapacian Gear: [IMG] [IMG] Crafter, your fair Bundle is here: [IMG] And for every...

Jul 15, 2018 at 11:28 PM
  8. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked ldykllr's post in the thread Novia Market R55 Grandmastery Bundles.

Here are the screenshots of the Tavern/Brewery house (located next door to Market Hall. You can purchase the raffle tickets for this...

Jul 15, 2018 at 11:14 PM
  9. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked fonsvitae's post in the thread New Marketing person, how r the results?.

The best advertising is word of mouth... and this game hasn't earned that to any non-negligible degree. Instead of concentrating on...

Jul 14, 2018 at 11:47 PM
  10. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Lord Trady of Blix's post in the thread New Marketing person, how r the results?.

I don't think the game is ready for a heavy marketing effort I really don't. I'd rather see that money spent on the game. If it cant'...

11. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Razimus's post in the thread New Marketing person, how r the results?.

One time I got $100 free ad money from twitter, I carefully planned and spent $50, you can choose categories, country, etc, etc,...

12. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Gix's post in the thread New Marketing person, how r the results?.

I understand that but, considering we've got the main tech lead to not only do programming but also internal tech support and combat...

13. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Gix's post in the thread New Marketing person, how r the results?.

Kind of wish he’d stay focused on game systems and balance. Shouldn’t this be up Starr’s or Richard’s alley, instead? Why bother the...

14. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked Sannio's post in the thread Idea On Lore and How We Can Help..

I'll also chime in! You know what I've always wished we (devs AND players) had for SotA? A publicly-accessible collection of all...

Jul 14, 2018 at 6:20 PM
  15. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth liked ldykllr's post in the thread Novia Market R55 Grandmastery Bundles.

NoMa Grandmastery Bundles (R55) Every month we are offering four professional-grade bundles based on an Avatar's roles in Novia:...

Jul 14, 2018 at 6:16 PM