Jack SinAssist's Recent Activity

1. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist liked OzzyOsbourne's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

Instead of playing with permissions and dishing out pixel crack; fix sun spec blind giving unlimited physical damage crits fix elysian...

Aug 15, 2019 at 2:48 PM
  2. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist replied to the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

Correct. Any dev can do the entire story line without cheating. So far, none has done the entire story line. The hardest part of it, is...

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:11 PM
  3. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist liked Rowell's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

I develop war games as a job. I'm not in the military, but the games I develop are very steeped in military terms, simulations of...

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:03 PM
  4. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist liked Gravidy's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

Extremely well said @Jack SinAssist. Also, WTF are teleport to zone scrolls doing in the crown store @DarkStarr ? The crown store is...

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:17 AM
  5. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist liked Browncoat Jayson's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

You didn't apparently read my post. There are options other than cut-and-dry, forced multiplayer for all. None of them were even...

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:07 AM
  6. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist replied to the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

I also never addressed the F2P game element. The game was not F2P when I backed it or majority of the time that I continued to support...

Aug 14, 2019 at 10:53 PM
  7. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist liked Barugon's post in the thread Ornate Vile Longbow: WTF?!.

Some of you seem to think that I'm confused about how gear in this game works. Let me assure you that I am not. All crown store gear of...

Aug 14, 2019 at 10:41 PM
  8. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist liked Barugon's post in the thread Ornate Vile Longbow: WTF?!.

Grinding, because it's indestructible. [edit] Actually, just everything.

Aug 14, 2019 at 10:41 PM
  9. Jack SinAssist

@Chris Thanks for taking the time to reply. However, I think you are missing the point. I'd strongly suggest you (mind you this is my...

Aug 14, 2019 at 10:35 PM
  10. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist liked yinki2's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

what about : ' hire new game designer' stretch goal on website new eyes and fresh blood could help sota dont give up jack!

Aug 14, 2019 at 9:37 PM
  11. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist liked that_shawn_guy's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

Hell, I'd send $100 directly to the first dev that completes just one of the four main quest lines on stream. Standard client, fresh...

Aug 14, 2019 at 4:46 PM
  12. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist liked Browncoat Jayson's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

I cancelled my subscription after Release 59 removed Selective Multiplayer. Its only been ten months, without anything new from me or...

Aug 14, 2019 at 4:15 PM
  13. Jack SinAssist

PB, The issue is that things are developed in isolation and when there is no synergy between components you end up with an increasingly...

Aug 14, 2019 at 4:14 PM
  14. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist liked Kaffien's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

I will do the same. Tired of being ignored.

Aug 14, 2019 at 2:15 PM
  15. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist posted a new thread.

My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!

My last developer challenge was related to crafting and has only been partially completed by @Chris. That challenge was for any...

Forum: General Discussion

Aug 14, 2019 at 2:01 PM