Anpu's Recent Activity

1. Anpu

Anpu liked kaeshiva's post in the thread Dance parties and fishing tourneys with light sabers....

The sandbox elements of Sota that allow players to create their own events, adventures, etc. is really the strongest selling point....

Jul 12, 2020 at 8:26 PM
  2. Anpu

Anpu liked Scoffer's post in the thread Received my Shards Online aka Legends of Aria collectors box..

Coming here complaining about the quality of Legends of Aria box is kinda like going on a star wars forum and complaining that the...

Jul 12, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  3. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread How many fulltime programmers are on this project? Can we do anything to help to hire another?.

Thank you for that list @kaeshiva

Jul 12, 2020 at 8:17 PM
  4. Anpu

Anpu liked Brent S's post in the thread The Art of Beran's Reach.

Unfortunately, that would be closer to "Crack that hip" now instead of "Crack that whip". :(

Jul 12, 2020 at 8:12 PM
  5. Anpu

Anpu liked kaeshiva's post in the thread How many fulltime programmers are on this project? Can we do anything to help to hire another?.

Not trying to be pedantic, but saying that we don't have a working quest system and journal, when we both agree that many quests are...

Jul 12, 2020 at 8:10 PM
  6. Anpu

Anpu liked Toular's post in the thread "Traveler" encounter - multiple waves of Atavists.

07/12/2020 16:35 Title: "Traveler" encounter - multiple waves of Atavists Reproduction Rate: unknown but I have had this happen at...

Jul 12, 2020 at 7:41 PM
  7. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread How many fulltime programmers are on this project? Can we do anything to help to hire another?.

What you specifically said was: What you are actually complaining about (and rightly so) are quests that are still bugged. The quest...

Jul 12, 2020 at 7:02 PM
  8. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread [Submitted] Plains Road Encounter - Undead - NPC's not pathing to center of scene.

You should report the repeatable spawning Atavists in a separate report.

Jul 12, 2020 at 4:30 PM
  9. Anpu

Going to respond only because I get very angry when false information continues to be perpetuated on the forums. I completely get your...

Jul 12, 2020 at 4:05 PM
  10. Anpu

Anpu liked kaeshiva's post in the thread How many fulltime programmers are on this project? Can we do anything to help to hire another?.

Trust, faith, and loyalty, once lost, are hard to regain. I'm not saying its impossible, but everyone's got their breaking point beyond...

Jul 12, 2020 at 2:52 PM
  11. Anpu

Anpu liked Alley Oop's post in the thread I will no longer make any purchases until practice dummies are fixed.

it's not "we meant it to be this way." it's "the functionality we have given it so far is working." until such time as they proclaim...

Jul 12, 2020 at 1:23 PM
  12. Anpu

Anpu liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread I will no longer make any purchases until practice dummies are fixed.

Come on guys, it has only been like four or five years. And it was only repeatedly promised to be fixed on livestreams up until the...

Jul 12, 2020 at 1:23 PM
  13. Anpu

Anpu liked Tirrag's post in the thread Buff Monitor System.

New version of the buff monitor system has been released. See above for details.

Jul 12, 2020 at 1:17 PM
  14. Anpu

Anpu liked Cordelayne's post in the thread How many fulltime programmers are on this project? Can we do anything to help to hire another?.

All I know, is that I would do anything to get @Puuk back! :)

Jul 12, 2020 at 1:17 PM
  15. Anpu

Anpu liked Ysold's post in the thread I found a taming necklace as loot...

Thank you, that clears up things a bit!

Jul 12, 2020 at 10:10 AM