Jaesun's Recent Activity

1. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Vas Corp Por's post in the thread not finding spiders in south drachvald spur.

They're under a rock bridge, think you just missed them (I tried to hide them because they're potentially higher level and scary...

Jul 23, 2019 at 6:59 PM
  2. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Fiero Steele's post in the thread Fiero's travels picture book 100+.

Dracheninsel [IMG]

Jul 23, 2019 at 6:14 PM
  3. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Sentinel2's post in the thread Why do people spawn-camp the troll twins?.

I camp Vertas Pass now for rings. Good troll for gems as well. Oh wait. Should I be saying that out loud ;-)

Jul 23, 2019 at 4:32 PM
  4. Jaesun

Jaesun replied to the thread Empty Row Lots - Any Updates?.

Don’t see why they couldn’t just use a regular house, but make it with no house model on it. I would think that would work? Though I...

Jul 23, 2019 at 4:03 PM
  5. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Girlsname's post in the thread 2 issues that need addressing..

Back when I was a wee Avatard I once body slammed Corpus... That was the fastest wtf moment of my life haha.

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:44 PM
  6. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Boris Mondragon's post in the thread 2 issues that need addressing..

What is even more annoying is the durability loss without dying for body slam. It’s the mob getting slammed and not the player. R/Boris

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:44 PM
  7. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Silently's post in the thread Why do people spawn-camp the troll twins?.

After reading the Tip with the Vertas Pass, I went there. At the Troll's third appearance, I had my ring, thank you. :)

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:28 PM
  8. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Cordelayne's post in the thread Stuck while ghosting issue.

Yes, this can be beyond frustrating. If I'm a ghost, let me use ladders and open doors for Pete's sake! I can't tell you how many times...

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:28 PM
  9. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Parson Barr's post in the thread Stuck while ghosting issue.

Occasionally I get stuck somewhere and /stuck doesn't work to get me out. Worse, when you do get stuck sometimes you can't blink out of...

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:23 PM
  10. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Xee's post in the thread Engagement / Stretch Goals / Mechanics.

They are working on dungeons, new more complex zones, as well Based on what Chris (Atos) mentioned in the streams some new mobs. As...

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:21 PM
  11. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Jefe's post in the thread Engagement / Stretch Goals / Mechanics.

I suspect when the bugs with mannequins get worked out then the ability to equip NPCs will show up in the development roster.

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:21 PM
  12. Jaesun

Jaesun liked werzal's post in the thread Issues as a new player.

Oh that's good news. Yeah I feel I missed out with that bit of content, like I said, could've easily been replaced by a toggle...

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:13 PM
  13. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Hsitirb's post in the thread stuck in ghost mode --- /bug info attached.

While in ghost form I got stuck here on way to ankh and could get out to respawn. Cost me artifact damage which really pissed me off....

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:13 PM
  14. Jaesun

Jaesun liked liz_the_wiz's post in the thread Bad title on QA launcher.

I will however vouch, it does not provide a gm client, its just the title

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:11 PM
  15. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Chrystoph Reis's post in the thread Shogun Ridge Chronicles - Savage Assassinations Event!.

Starting: Friday Night at 7pm NBT Ending: Sunday Afternoon at 12pm NBT Type: PVP - RP Assassination Event Objective: Obtain a Marker...

Jul 23, 2019 at 2:01 PM