Jaesun's Recent Activity

1. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Ravenscar's post in the thread Islands of Wonders Player Dungeons.

Update - added another troll room with level 3 totem(I hope to see more troll room variants in game some day) - replaced level 2 lich...

May 26, 2019 at 7:21 PM
  2. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Rada Torment's post in the thread Time away from Sota.

We should not reject the opinion of those who believed in this project... I have so much respect for these guys. We all want the best.

May 26, 2019 at 5:42 PM
  3. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Duke Ezekiel Cooper's post in the thread Concert by the Sea.

That's great news @CatherineRose, I'm sure I speak for the band when I say it's a relief that your daughter came through. Let me know...

May 26, 2019 at 5:37 PM
  4. Jaesun

Jaesun liked rebbieforever's post in the thread Help with Duo Questing: Game discourages it....

There are 3 outskirt areas highvale outskirts, blood river and solace bridge http://sotawiki.net/sota/Category:Outskirts all got side...

May 26, 2019 at 5:37 PM
  5. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Brass Knuckles's post in the thread Bear is criting for over 10k.

Nerf tamers :)

May 26, 2019 at 2:03 PM
  6. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Paladin Michael's post in the thread Wooden Numbers can't be stacked ....

that's it: same wooden numbers can't be stacked like the wooden runic letters.

May 26, 2019 at 2:03 PM
  7. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Rinaldi's post in the thread Aerie - wooden supports are floating in the air.

05/26/2019 09:13 Title: Aerie - wooden supports are floating in the air Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? no Details: see red circles in...

May 26, 2019 at 2:01 PM
  8. Jaesun

Jaesun liked CatherineRose's post in the thread Concert by the Sea.

My dear friends, While reading your posts above the tears are flowing with gratitude. As our children are born and then grow to...

May 26, 2019 at 1:47 PM
  9. Jaesun

Jaesun posted a new thread.

Broochash - Struggling Student won't give you his name

05/26/2019 11:14 Title: Broochash - Struggling Student won't give you his name Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? Details: The Struggling...

Forum: Quests, Conversations, & NPC's

May 26, 2019 at 1:17 PM
  10. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Barugon's post in the thread Warding.

I'm so confused about what magic resistance is supposed to do. I know it probably won't get a response to tag a dev member but: @Chris,...

May 26, 2019 at 11:24 AM
  11. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Barugon's post in the thread Warding.

I had to build up some experience in my pool (the extra QA experience that you get when logging in isn't actually being put into your...

May 26, 2019 at 11:23 AM
  12. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Annie6246's post in the thread Utility Hotbar.

No, no. I just knew the outskirts weren't that hard to complete, so I was just soloing to cut down on the crowd. Just a follow up for...

May 26, 2019 at 9:17 AM
  13. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Murphy's post in the thread Player Pets placed in basements Do not move.

05/23/2019 20:58 Title: Player Pets placed in basements Do not move Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? No Details: This could easily be...

May 25, 2019 at 9:52 PM
  14. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Barugon's post in the thread New taming skills make the Obsidian Destroyer Invincible..

Wrong forum. You should repost this in the R66 QA bug forum.

May 25, 2019 at 9:32 PM
  15. Jaesun

Jaesun replied to the thread Problems getting the quest-item turn-in window.

I always have that option checked on, and I rarely if ever see these quest turn in window problems?

May 25, 2019 at 9:31 PM