Jaesun's Recent Activity

1. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Duke Gréagóir's post in the thread Would you pony up more cash to hire some DM devs to run events?.

I would not donate more for DMed events. Then again I am not the OPed target audience as I have been always here and never left. I...

Nov 19, 2019 at 7:48 PM
  2. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Barugon's post in the thread Would you pony up more cash to hire some DM devs to run events?.

From what I understand, anyone can do it. You just need to create a new (free) account to get it flagged and the GM part comes in the...

Nov 19, 2019 at 7:48 PM
  3. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Mishikal's post in the thread What did you do in SoTa this week?.

They still are. It just takes 100 now (after the 1->100 split).

Nov 19, 2019 at 7:42 PM
  4. Jaesun

Jaesun liked SmokerKGB's post in the thread What did you do in SoTa this week?.

I haven't been playing for a few months, just collecting my monthly prizes, but decided to see what was new and WoW, I am impressed:...

Nov 19, 2019 at 7:42 PM
  5. Jaesun

Jaesun liked craftymethod's post in the thread Release 72 Reward Program Exclusive Items: Fall Theme 2!.

Can we dye them? Say green? It's the middle of spring... xD

Nov 19, 2019 at 7:36 PM
  6. Jaesun

Jaesun liked necronut's post in the thread Would you pony up more cash to hire some DM devs to run events?.

I honestly think the term "stretch goal" needs be kept as far away from Shroud as possible.

Nov 19, 2019 at 3:56 PM
  7. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Barugon's post in the thread Wyvern food.

It's not worse than wolf foods but it certainly is worse than obsidian wolf foods.

Nov 19, 2019 at 3:30 PM
  8. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Ravalox's post in the thread [Fixed] Dragging items onto your Avatar locks screen in Assign to Hotbar.

@Jaesun, I think this has been sorted, should be working ok on the live server... Let me know if this is still reproducible on QA build...

Nov 19, 2019 at 3:03 PM
  9. Jaesun

Jaesun liked T r i n i t y's post in the thread Would you pony up more cash to hire some DM devs to run events?.

If you are unaware, there have been several "Black Sails" events totally hosted by game members. The forum role playing thread is here:...

Nov 19, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  10. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Aartemis's post in the thread Would you pony up more cash to hire some DM devs to run events?.

Actually there is a new project in the works where certain players who have shown ability to lead events will be given limited GM powers...

Nov 19, 2019 at 12:52 PM
  11. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Aetrion's post in the thread Would you pony up more cash to hire some DM devs to run events?.

Honestly, no. I'd much rather more people were put on creating regular content than having people run live events that I may not even be...

Nov 19, 2019 at 12:50 PM
  12. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Daxxe Diggler's post in the thread My First INK NPC Script attempt.

I was checking out the INKY program myself the past couple days and just trying to get a feel for how it works. I also had concerns...

Nov 19, 2019 at 12:49 PM
  13. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Chris's post in the thread LUA requests.

Working through my list of stuff. Reminder that NEXT release is when I said I would have Lua ready and that doesn't include full blown...

Nov 19, 2019 at 12:44 PM
  14. Jaesun

Jaesun liked DarkStarr's post in the thread Release 72 Reward Program Exclusive Items: Fall Theme 2!.

[IMG] [IMG] The Release 71 Autumn themed items were so popular that we decided to make the Rewards Program items for Release 72 fall...

Nov 19, 2019 at 12:20 PM
  15. Jaesun

Jaesun liked Cypher Black's post in the thread [Need info] Certain POT Animals Don't Spawn (From Placement).

Ok. Some new information: When I place them on the ground, they all spawn normally. However, if I place them on a Darkstarr Paver...

Nov 19, 2019 at 12:18 PM