Jay Nord's Recent Activity

1. Jay Nord

Jay Nord replied to the thread [Server Maintenance Pending] Zoning.

10/18/2020 11:44 Title: Zoning Reproduction Rate: Not 100% Blocker? No Details: Zoning into Central Brittany docks from Overland, booted back out to Overland. Steps to Reproduce: See details. User Specs: OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit CPU:...

Oct 18, 2020 at 10:47 AM
  2. Jay Nord

Jay Nord replied to the thread [Server Maintenance Pending] Zoning.

I got this several times yesterday and today while going between zones or entering a zone from overland. [IMG] Then I get tossed up to the Overland. Some I was trying to enter were POTs, some were NPC towns. I was also getting the "Waiting...

Oct 15, 2020 at 9:56 PM
  3. Jay Nord

Jay Nord replied to the thread [Need More Info] statues, planting beds, pavers cant be placed in basements.

I also ran into this issue, but it is not limited to basements. I put a small viking planter bed in my inventory while rearranging and could not place it back down anywhere on the lot. I *can* place it on the floor of a house, but not on the top...

Oct 15, 2020 at 1:45 PM
  4. Jay Nord

Jay Nord liked Sannio's post in the thread Existing teleporter to central brittany / ardoris / owl's head.

Thanks for the report! Issue #67866 (The current goal is for these teleporters to keep keep their default targets and not require players to reset them.)

Oct 15, 2020 at 1:33 PM
  5. Jay Nord

Jay Nord replied to the thread Horse/Unicorn Feedback Thread (from Testing Directive).

Please adjust the placement of the saddle and rider on the horse, and the arm and leg positioning. Below picture shows where the saddle and rider should be on the horse's back, and proper leg position. [IMG] And this is how we currently look:...

Oct 15, 2020 at 11:29 AM
  6. Jay Nord

Jay Nord liked Elgarion's post in the thread Testing Directives on QA: Castle Wall Decoration Surfaces.

Sorry, I'm falling behind on a few things. I just got the crafting thread for underutilized ingredients visited yesterday. I'll spend some time on this very soon.

Oct 15, 2020 at 11:02 AM