jutman
Last Activity:
Aug 7, 2019

Followers 2

1. Berek
  2. Dwalin Bombardin

jutman

omg right? I even talk with myself in the mirror.... and at least the voices in my head usually answer me back.... Oct 7, 2016

jutman was last seen:
Aug 7, 2019
    1. Jonathan3
      Jonathan3
      Good and trustworthy man. I would trade with him again anytime
    2. jutman
      jutman
      omg right? I even talk with myself in the mirror.... and at least the voices in my head usually answer me back....
    3. ManaPlow
      ManaPlow
      TWO more sales with Jutman, just bought a Taxfree Founder Town lot AND bought a founder boat house to place on it. Once again, flawless and fast. And like Ihuma said in his feedback, he is one of the funniest people to talk with!
    4. ManaPlow
      ManaPlow
      Fast and flawless transaction - thanks! :)
    5. fizual
      fizual
      nice and easy trader. would recommend.
    6. Ihuma
      Ihuma
      One of the craziest and funniest person to trade with. Importantly, he honors every one of his trades no matter whether he made those decisions sober or not... :P
    7. Kastagir
      Kastagir
      I made a new friend today! Oh, and some money. Excellent trader, would trade again.
    8. Lady Aurora
      Lady Aurora
      Honorable seller--a pleasure doing business with!
    9. Bom
      Bom
      Very patient and friendly trader. Great trade for in-game items using Paypal Friends & Family. Thank you very much!
    10. Valdor
      Valdor
      Great seller. Quick and easy. Recommended.
    11. Dwalin Bombardin
      Dwalin Bombardin
      Thank you jutman for selling me the Owl's Head spot. Great communication and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!!!
    12. Cristiano Kimberlin
      Cristiano Kimberlin
      Great buyer. Good communication. Will do business with again.
    13. pyro660
      pyro660
      It was a pleasure dealing with Jutman. Easy discussion, quick transaction.... Would happily transact with him again in the future... GOLD STAR : )
      1. jutman likes this.
    14. jutman
      jutman
      I was never a AAA student... more like a d+ student in school... nice to know I can be considered a AAA+ somewhere in life!! HAHA
    15. Ihuma
      Ihuma
      Did a massive transaction and provided the items first and logged off to settle some RL matters. Jutman promptly paid moments later. Highly recommended as a trustworthy buyer. AAA rating.
      1. jutman likes this.
    16. gtesser
      gtesser
      Great trader. Very friendly as well. Thank you!
      1. jutman likes this.
    17. Knightwolf
      Knightwolf
      Honest Trader. Would do business again!
      Thank you Sir.
      1. jutman likes this.