2. Moravian
  3. Stryker Sparhawk
  4. Jack Knyfe
  5. Truthveyor
  6. Time Lord
Home Page:
Computer Network Engineer

Kailef

I received an ONBE! I'm so incredibly humbled and thankful, and I won't slow my efforts to do all I can for SotA. Sep 5, 2014

Kailef was last seen:
Sep 19, 2017 at 12:52 AM
    1. Moravian
      Moravian
      Good day Kailef! Thank you once again for the prompt reply. I wanted to let you know I followed your instructions and formally applied via the links provided:)
    2. Kailef
      Kailef
      I received an ONBE! I'm so incredibly humbled and thankful, and I won't slow my efforts to do all I can for SotA.
      1. Leos likes this.
    3. Myth2
      Myth2
      Hi Kailef! Your piece, Clockwork Storm, sounds like something that could be used in a variety of ways. When I first listened to it, I heard it being used as-is in a videogame, then with an electronic drum beat and a rapper, and finally with an orchestra in a more modern presentation. Great stuff, especially considering that you claim to have no formal music training (people like you have blessed ears).
      1. Kailef
        Kailef
        Thanks, Mordecai! I definitely don't have any formal musical training, but I'm working to change that. I've been a drummer and percussionist for many years, so I understand rhythm and time signatures, but as far as musical theory goes, I just do everything by ear. It's a weakness that I'm hoping to supplement with some actual knowledge soon. :-)
        Jul 1, 2014
    4. Kailef
      Kailef
      Currently curious how interactive the SotA story line will be.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.pifsilvergate.com
    Computer Network Engineer
    User Biography:
    I grew up playing Ultima games and marveling at how incredible it was to have an entire world to explore that was just behind the curved glass of my CRT, especially when contrasted to the competing games on the market at the time. Ultima and Origin Systems are what influenced my early decision to become a programmer and work with computers, and Richard Garriott is as close to a childhood hero as I ever had. As a youth, I wanted to grow up and work for Origin Systems. That's no longer a possibility, but with Richard and the rest of the Portalarium staff so generously allowing contributors to participate in the development process of Shroud of the Avatar, I feel as though my childhood dreams are coming true. I think that Croudsourcing is going to change the way that games are made, and I think that Richard Garriott and Portalarium are the tip of the spear. I can't wait to see what the future holds.
    http://www.epicrockradio.com

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    Kailef
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    Jarrod_Kailef
    Google Talk:
    Kailef@gmail.com

Signature

Jarrod Kailef
    Guildmaster of Poets' Circle

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Help keep Avatars Radio on the air with your Patronage!