6. Lord_Darkmoon

Followers 4

1. Freeman
  2. BillRoy
  3. Berek
  4. Time Lord
    1. Xandra7
      Xandra7
      Thanks Kambrius, really do appreciate your post. That music thread is too cool, all the great tunes you and all the others have been posting.
      1. Kambrius likes this.
    2. Time Lord
      Time Lord
      Request: Quasi-African Representation<---<<< Great Thread!!! Great Subject!!! ~TL~
      1. Eriador likes this.
      2. Kambrius
        Kambrius
        Thanks, man. It might not be the most popular subject in terms of what people want their fantasy world to shape up to be, but I really think that its the resources people have plus the environment they reside in that gives birth to the way a society is shaped which includes its fantasies, fears, necessities, and realities.
        Jul 11, 2014
      3. Kambrius
        Kambrius
        To see an ecosystem that allows for that thereby shaping societies and what they offer in a game would be cool.
        Jul 11, 2014
      4. Time Lord
        Time Lord
        Without diversity, there can be no vacation, no Elvis, no Motown, No Rap, and nowhere to go to get out of all the ruts we get into in life ~TL~ Indeed!
        Jul 11, 2014
    3. BillRoy
      BillRoy
      I don't agree wit everything you've brought up, friend...but I do agree with some. = )
      1. Time Lord likes this.
      2. Myth2
        Myth2
        I agree with your ide- oh hey, Billroy! How's it going?
        Anyway, Kambrius, your ideas are sound, as is your sarcasm and profile picture.
        Feb 13, 2014
      3. BillRoy
        BillRoy
        Hey, fancy meeting you here...we should see about getting some kind of Gentlemen's Club going someday, for like minded gentlemen. There are a few of us around.
        Feb 13, 2014
      4. Kambrius
        Kambrius
        Hi, fellas! I really don't know how I joined the opposition.heh. I was really stoked about this game, but now I find myself agreeing with those that are calling out the shady huckster stuff.

Anyway, thanks guys for agreeing with some or most. I really want to see the project do well; it's just I can't be a true believer in spite of my nostalgia.
        Feb 13, 2014
  • About