5. Ravenclaw [BEAR]
  6. Miracle Dragon
Sr. Programmer

Lace

Lace was last seen:
Sep 17, 2018 at 7:01 PM
    1. Celestial Raevn
      Celestial Raevn
      Hello, Lace. I would love to talk to you a bit more about your community and housing, please. I will be gone most of the day today, April 23rd. If you would rather talk via DIscord, I can add you as friend or vice versus, etc. I have traveled throughout most of Diamond Fields. I love what you and the community has done!
      I look forward to talking with you soon. Thanks!
    2. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      Thank you so much for the christmas greetings - it was the first time i had used the mailbox :) That was very nice of you
      1. Lace likes this.
      2. Lace
        Lace
        Well I hope it makes your Holidays happy and merry christmas hun!
        Dec 14, 2017
        The Hendoman likes this.
    3. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      My mom saw a bway production of mame around '65 or so it had angela in it :) I bet she was better, she had more experience doing the role
    4. Stella Moon
      Stella Moon
      Apollox seems to think he is wasting everyone's time, having negative vibes bout himself lately. Here is song he's thinking of doing video to...However, he "does not want to waste anyone's time on a no-talent such as me" 8/ https://soundcloud.com/apolloxe/sweet-tendencies
    5. Stella Moon
      Stella Moon
      Apollox needs someone to produce a music video, and I would like to know if you would be interested or know anyone who can help? I mentioned you, but I know you are very busy with our Wiki videos, etc.
      1. Lace
        Lace
        Depends on what time of day he tend s to be a late bird and me I go to bed early lol
        Jul 12, 2016
      2. Stella Moon
        Stella Moon
        I will let him know and see if he can get in touch with you so you two can set up a convenient time. Yay!! I have been asking others, but I ultimately wanted you to do it because you do such a great job with making videos. 8)
        Jul 12, 2016
  • About

Sr. Programmer
    Been playing games since I was 13 and my dad made me mow lawns all summer for the widow next door to get my first atari 2600, was going to be an electrical engineer major but took a programming class as an elective and well decades later here I am, from process engineer, to programmer to Sr programmer to Director of IT, but now just a lowly Sr programmer again LOL ... damn layoffs, but less stress.

Played the heck out of Rogue and Bard's tail on the amiga, was late saving up for my first home pc until the day Terminator 2 was released, took the day off from work to go see that and then go pick up my first personal computer, which I think might have been a 486 (or 386) with I think 4 or 8 meg hardive and a 24? pin dot matrix printer. Think it was close to 2500 for that rig then LOL.

Been looking for a game with a deep crafting and housing system like I adored in EQ2... I think I finally found it.

Signature

[​IMG]
    Guild Leader of Prism And A Proud Member of the Phoenix Republic