Viking-file

Larawyn Skjaldmaer

Avatar, Female, 50, from Denton, Texas

Larawyn Skjaldmaer was last seen:
Feb 20, 2017
    1. Raithlean
      Raithlean
      Hi Lara,

This is Raith from Grimmwold. I picked up SOTA and even found Ironhall! Are you guys still active in game? If so at what time zone? I would love to get back in touch with you guys :)

With lots of love!
      Raith
      1. Arthemis
        Arthemis
        Hey Raith, I just returned to SOTA myself in the last few weeks. Been trying to find a few of the old Grimm players myself.
        Nov 4, 2017
        Raithlean likes this.
      2. Raithlean
        Raithlean
        thats awesome! lets meet up :D add me in game. my handle is raithlean telyhin
        Nov 10, 2017
    2. Halgore
      Halgore
      have you considered a class on basic RPers conduct in game? How to fit in when you want to start and how to identify other Rpers. I check in with SOTA off and on but the latest patches all callin me! Do you have a sort of mailing list to inform players outside of this forum of upcoming events you are organizing/taking part in ?
      1. Larawyn Skjaldmaer
        Larawyn Skjaldmaer
        Greetings Halgore.
        Yes that is on my list of classes.
        I have a mailing list for our UO community, but I've not yet started one for the SotA RP community. I am planning a facebook page and a mailing list however. I'll probably go get the idea started now that you've reminded me.
        We do have a generic sota role-player guild in game.
        Keep an eye on the role-player corner forum.
        Lara
        Jan 8, 2017
        Halgore Hillsfare likes this.
      2. Halgore
        Halgore
        thanks for getting back to me so soon!
        oh i see your uo stuff now,.. i played on atlantic. had a place on the coast east of Vesper. had to give it up when children came. i really hope this captures that heart Uo had in the late 90s early 00.
        pls if you make a mailing list add me!
        Jan 8, 2017
      3. Larawyn Skjaldmaer
        Larawyn Skjaldmaer
        Will do! Our community (all late 90s/early 00 UO rpers) is having a really great time in SotA. Why don't you look at hoping into our discord chat, or coming up to Ironhold. There is almost always someone about.

Ironhall Wiki : https://wikispaces.com/join/X3TCD4X
        Discord Chat Server : https://discord.gg/fefBr6F
        Jan 9, 2017
    3. Larawyn Skjaldmaer
      Larawyn Skjaldmaer
      Here and hanging out for now .... Wyn of Ironhall on SOTA and Second Life.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Larawyn Skjaldmaer
        Larawyn Skjaldmaer
        may i have a link please *smiles*
        Dec 14, 2016
      3. Boris Mondragon
        Boris Mondragon
        On this Fire Lotus Tavern forum there is a sub-forum up top called "The Library". All the threads I have started beginning with the "Elegant Pirate" and the last thread ongoing due to finish is "War Preparations - Road to Necropolis" are there. R/Boris
        Dec 14, 2016
      4. Boris Mondragon
        Boris Mondragon
        It begins with the story of an Orphan in Brittany (UO) and his long trek here. *smiles*
        Dec 14, 2016
    4. Roycestein Kaelstrom
      Roycestein Kaelstrom
      Hello, I'm Roycestein in Grimmwold and just found out that you guys have move on to Shroud of the Avatar? Is there a group of Grimmwold players hang out right now?
    5. Myth2
      Myth2
      Are you the Lara of Grimmwold? I tried to join your UO server yesterday, only to find that it was no more. :'(
      1. Larawyn Skjaldmaer
        Larawyn Skjaldmaer
        Yup, I am and yes we closed it. Time for something new after 11+ years. We are starting a guild up and are on facebook if you want to come hang out.
        Sep 17, 2013
      2. Myth2
        Myth2
        I'm afraid I don't have a FB, but I'm sure you'll see me (among other RPers) in game. I'd love to be involved with your guild though, so perhaps I'll register on your forum.
        Sep 17, 2013
      3. Larawyn Skjaldmaer
        Larawyn Skjaldmaer
        Absolutely! *smiles*
        Sep 17, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    May 21, 1969 (Age: 50)
    Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ironhall.SotA/
    Viking-file
    https://ironhall-sota.wikispaces.com

Signature

Role-Player's Get Connected: SotA Role-Player Guild and the Role-Player Center in Bastion's Point: Open to All

Larawyn Skjaldmaer of Ironhall, Rune Priestess/Shield Maiden
    Ironhall: An Immersive Role-Play Town in Norgard. "Vikings vs Fey"
    [​IMG]