3. Violation Clauth
  4. Lord Scooby
  5. blaquerogue
  6. BillRoy
Birthday:
Jun 1, 1980 (Age: 40)

licemeat

Avatar, Male, 40, from Cincinnati Oh

what's up man. They are reopening the servers for a couple days...I think july 4-6. I'm not sure I'll be on though. Jul 3, 2014

licemeat was last seen:
Sep 14, 2020
    1. Lord Scooby
    2. Lord Scooby
      Lord Scooby
      Ouch, good luck with everything... send me a whisp when you log in. Should give me some heads up on the new spells n weps. :)
    3. Lord Scooby
      Lord Scooby
      About the same thing as you lol. I guess the excitement of this next release has us like that... how's work? Hows everything going?
      1. licemeat
        licemeat
        and i'm supposed to be signing for a house on the day it releases so I'll prob have a Uhaul moving day which sucks.
        Jul 14, 2014
    4. Lord Scooby
      1. licemeat
        licemeat
        not much...trying to work but I keep coming to this forum instead. I think I've read the same stuff 3x. You?
        Jul 14, 2014
    5. Lord Scooby
      Lord Scooby
      I was on for like 1 hour, I got a house in one of the islands. But that was a holiday weekend was busy with the family. Are you ready for next release?
      1. licemeat
        licemeat
        I hope so...I have a lot of work to do around then. I will for sure be on playing at some point. I'm hoping I can have enough time to get decent enough at PVP to fight in some of these tournaments. I might just have to fight Jizmak a thousand times.
        Jul 10, 2014
      2. Lord Scooby
        Lord Scooby
        Lol, yeah. Count me in as well. I will be doing a lot of pvp also. We can get better by dueling and field fighting so we can know each other moves and stuff. Would be good.
        Jul 11, 2014
    6. licemeat
      licemeat
      what's up man. They are reopening the servers for a couple days...I think july 4-6. I'm not sure I'll be on though.
    7. Lord Scooby
      Lord Scooby
      hi friend
      1. licemeat likes this.
    8. Lord Scooby
    9. blaquerogue
      blaquerogue
      Watching my back looking for daggers! but not i too am following you!
      1. licemeat likes this.
    10. BillRoy
      BillRoy
      *when I was writing this my wife glanced over at my screen from her computer next to mine and looked back at hers and started to scratch her arm...coincidence?
      1. licemeat likes this.
    11. BillRoy
      BillRoy
      It does make me itchy...I think there's something moving...under my skin...
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 1, 1980 (Age: 40)