Lily Byrd's Recent Activity

1. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd liked yosimba's post in the thread Semi-Noob Looking for Guild (8pm-3am PST NA).

Hey Everyone, I'm looking to join a guild to do some High Tier Scenes and to learn the in and outs of PVP here. I've been playing very casually since like Release 1, and more so lately since I'm kind of home all the time these days and there...

Mar 5, 2021 at 4:19 PM
  2. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd liked Thoryk Omara's post in the thread Correction - March 5th - 8PM - Ironhall Mask Royal Ball.

Excited to see you all dressed up for this eve in Ironhall :D

Mar 5, 2021 at 4:16 PM
  3. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd liked thradia's post in the thread Correction - March 5th - 8PM - Ironhall Mask Royal Ball.

I've put this up on Avatar Express - it also gets posted on our Facebook and Twitter pages for you. :) Sound be fun! https://theavatar.express/home/the-ironhall-royal-masked-ball-march-5

4. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd liked Elgarion's post in the thread Correction - March 5th - 8PM - Ironhall Mask Royal Ball.

Awesome, I'll get it in the update :)

5. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd liked Aldo's post in the thread Please change font color.

Please change the "price" font color on the Bill of Exchange. It is near impossible to read the light yellow font on the light parchment background. I have so much trouble trying to review the prices I have sold items at in the past..

Mar 5, 2021 at 4:10 PM
  6. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd replied to the thread Please change font color.

Oh, PLEASE!

Mar 5, 2021 at 4:10 PM
  7. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd liked FrostII's post in the thread Correction - March 5th - 8PM - Ironhall Mask Royal Ball.

Looking forward to it tonight ;)

Mar 5, 2021 at 4:07 PM