5. QTIP
  6. matpsch

Lord Andernut

Avatar, Male, from New Britannian Market

On vacation! Back the last week of January :) Jan 11, 2018

1. xog SteamLinked
      xog SteamLinked
      Hail,

Ashmaul, a fellow guildmate of mine, suggested I give you a jingle to see if you might have a (or a bead on) a PoT with overland map access for sale. Ideally it would be one which has not been placed yet, Town-sized or smaller.

Thanks!,

-xog
    2. RagingNoobaholic
      RagingNoobaholic
      How can I contact you if I want to purchase an upgrade this weekend (providing it's available)?
    3. Jonathan3
      Jonathan3
      Lord Andernut has help me a few time and hes always fast understanding and patient there no one else id go through. Thank again your awesome man
    4. Tizon
      Tizon
      Hail Lord Andernut,
      Life has happened and I was hoping you could help me in selling my Founder Knight Pledge. I have gone through the forums and see your name popping up a bit. Let me know if you are willing to help, Thanks
    5. Sir Edward
      Sir Edward
      Hello Lord Andernut

I would like to sell my Founder Knight Pledge.Can you help me with this? Thanks in advance!
    6. Waxillium
      Waxillium
      Have fun in Bermuda. I worked there 6 months.
      1. Lord Andernut likes this.
    7. Temp. Account
      Temp. Account
      Hello Lord Andernut,
      I am writing you on your wall because I really don't know to message you. Because of Family interests I had to sell my RF account a year ago and now I am back with a Benefactor Edelmann Pledge. I am looking for a relativ cheap RF account to merge with my Benefactor Pledge.

I hope you could help me with your excellent service.

Best Regards,
      Balin
    8. Ryeul Kingsley
      Ryeul Kingsley
      Hello Lord Andernut, I'm interested in procuring a founder or royal founder pledge. I'm have already pledged to the royal artisan level, and would be attempting to merge accounts. I'm not sure how to send you a private message, so I thought I'd post here. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this! Hoping you can help me work something out.
    9. Edward Newgate
      Edward Newgate
      Hey Lord Andernut how does it looking? :)
    10. Jupiter8
      Jupiter8
      Honorable Lord Andernut, can you tell me which Royal founder (or founder if no RF available) accounts you offer ? I am a benefactor on virtual collector level. i'd like to merge the accounts after buying. a feedback I would be delighted.
      Best Regards
      Archivist
      Jupiter8
    11. Putteli
      Putteli
      Hello Lord Andernut Im looking to buy a Royal Founder if you know some1 selling contact me please. And with price please :)
    12. Lord Gandalf
      Lord Gandalf
      Looking to sell a founder knight account, if u got someone interested
    13. TheLawless
      TheLawless
      Hi. I am not even sure how to send PMs here...... A few months ago there was a chance to back the game, become a founder, and get a Crossbow for the game Star Citizen. Can you tell me how I would go about asking for and trading a package safely? What do I look for? How do I know the account or package is a founder account and has the Crossbow? This forum setup is... not my favorite.
    14. cladoceran
      cladoceran
      hello i sent you pm in our last conversation my friend.
    15. Blake2
      Blake2
      Hello Lord Andernut, i want to sell my Founder Lord Pledge. And i want to use ur secure service for this transaction. Please keep in mind if someone asks for a founder Knight account. Thanks in advance!
    16. StaticGrazer
      StaticGrazer
      Alright so I need to know this, the Founder and Royal founder say that they come with a Town deed, but the description says town lot deed.

Is this something like a hamlet (small city)
      or
      is it just a single lot?
    17. Lord Andernut
  • About

Signature