Lord Tachys al`Fahn's Recent Activity

1. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn liked Lazarus Long's post in the thread Anyone with info from SotaCon Crafting Panel?.

I'll have videos posted soon enough. And here it is.... Panel: Crafting, Services, and the Economy 10/11/2019 [MEDIA]

Oct 15, 2019 at 7:17 PM
  2. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn replied to the thread COTO Trade taxes, an idea I can support.

They're already adding flags to the items to determine if they are quest, heritage, and other types. It would be a simple thing to add...

Oct 12, 2019 at 6:11 PM
  3. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn replied to the thread Selling Player Towns back to Port/Catnip for crowns.....

I've seen this argument before... several times.. and it didn't work in those environments either.

Oct 12, 2019 at 1:59 PM
  4. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn replied to the thread Blade of the Avatar Physical Book Project.

Funny... I said something along these lines a long time ago, but was shouted down as not knowing what I was talking about. Weird how...

Oct 11, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  5. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn liked Cordelayne's post in the thread Sword of Midras Printed Copy Reward Replacement.

I'm not saying you are wrong my friend. Rather that I can only qualify that which I have been told by someone "in the know". :)

Oct 10, 2019
  6. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn replied to the thread Sword of Midras Printed Copy Reward Replacement.

If you pledged at Patron or higher, either on KS or the Shroud website, before midnight on August 31st, 2015, then you would be due a...

Oct 10, 2019
  7. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn replied to the thread Sword of Midras Printed Copy Reward Replacement.

While I do like the replacements, and somewhat mourn to loss of the added collecter's item I paid for, I just want to note one thing:...

Oct 10, 2019