macnlos's Recent Activity

1. macnlos

macnlos replied to the thread I do not get it..

I read this too. I went to my account page to see what it would cost to upgrade from a Holdfast to a Hamlet. It should have been around...

Feb 27, 2020 at 8:36 AM
  2. macnlos

macnlos replied to the thread I do not get it..

I paid my $500 for the EPS2 POT. I've since stopped playing. Did not want to spend $400 more. I also did not want to let the POT go...

Feb 27, 2020 at 8:33 AM
  3. macnlos

macnlos replied to the thread Low hanging fruit....

I can see the advert in my head: Come back to SotA... New creatures... Same loot... Fix the loot problem first.. < - - - Seriously,...

Feb 26, 2020 at 4:04 PM
  4. macnlos

macnlos replied to the thread Darkstarr Mia ?.

Full-length AND Stand-alone really leaves no wiggle room on the definition. They defined it pretty clearly and there is no spinning any...

Feb 26, 2020 at 2:56 PM
  5. macnlos

macnlos liked Bowen Bloodgood's post in the thread Darkstarr Mia ?.

Well that still remains to be seen and depends on how "full-length" is defined. I seem to recall EP1 technically fit the bill. Though...

Feb 26, 2020 at 2:50 PM
  6. macnlos

macnlos replied to the thread Darkstarr Mia ?.

Totally agree that the removal of having to go through Sieges was wrong. They can explain it however they want but it was done because...

Feb 26, 2020 at 2:03 PM
  7. macnlos

macnlos liked Xee's post in the thread Darkstarr Mia ?.

I think that indeed some of the things LB had in mind which were removed which made things easier did make me sad. I liked that we use...

Feb 26, 2020 at 1:57 PM
  8. macnlos

macnlos replied to the thread Universal Orb needs to be removed.

Remove that which should have never been... ever!

Feb 25, 2020 at 4:48 PM
  9. macnlos

macnlos posted a new thread.

New lands... POT Choice... Little Information...

I've been looking at the maps and the information provided. I understand when I bought my POT and in which bracket I will be able to...

Forum: General Discussion

Feb 24, 2020 at 10:42 PM
  10. macnlos

macnlos liked K1000's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

I have to agree with this post. It makes sense that episode 2 Pot's get first pick.

Feb 23, 2020 at 12:20 PM
  11. macnlos

macnlos liked Dyonisys's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

I would have expect new POT bought for ep2 to be prioritize before either upgrade or token transfert... i personnaly think this should...

Feb 23, 2020 at 12:18 PM
  12. macnlos

macnlos liked Schroedinger's cat lives's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

Is it really fair that an upgrade to overland reservation costing 1oo bucks or overland transfer costing $50 is given equal treatment...

Feb 23, 2020 at 12:18 PM