1. amarious
  2. Malekin McKracken
  3. Skyo
  4. Ralik
  5. Stella Moon
  6. Ariella Shadowdancer

majoria70

Avatar, Female, from United States

Ahh thanks Berek. apollox evanheart made it for me. I'm away from home atm. So I'm missing so much new stuff about the game. Jul 19, 2016

majoria70 was last seen:
Viewing thread Game reviews are well challanged to be nice, May 27, 2018 at 4:05 AM
    1. Lord Lonn
      Lord Lonn
      Hey majoria70
      Thank you so much for your help with allllll the recipes and the one I was looking for.
      Your the best we had such a nice chat...
      Lonn
    2. Dreadknott
      Dreadknott
      I'm looking for a guild if your looking to restart yours, I'm an older gamer and retired military low keyed like pve will if necessary pvp but not very good at it. My in game name is : Josephus Dreadknott
    3. Abarasab
      Abarasab
      I seen your post about your guild. I am a new player to SotA but have many years in MMOs starting in 97 with UO and continuing on to EQ, WoW, DAoC, GW1/2, Rift, etc etc. I would be honored to find other players to adventure with! I am Spyrit Daksong in game.
      1. majoria70
        majoria70
        Hello Abarasab. Thanks. I'm sorry I missed your note. I will add you as a friend in game. The guild I'm in is not truly active altho I am and one other member. I look forward to meeting you.
        Mar 15, 2018
      2. majoria70
        majoria70
        I'm sorry it says your name is not found when trying to add you to my friends list
        Mar 15, 2018
      3. majoria70
        majoria70
        Ok Nevermind I found your Name Spyrit Darksong. :)
        Mar 15, 2018
    4. Jamet
      Jamet
      I'm not sure if you ever saw my Thank you message for inviting me over into the game, because the thread was soon closed, and I opened a new one, in which I thanked you. So here, goes ^^. Thanks so much for that, that was cool! :)
      1. majoria70 likes this.
      2. majoria70
        majoria70
        You are welcome anytime Jamet. thanks so much for your thank you.
        Mar 15, 2018
    5. MasterWan
      MasterWan
      Hey majora. Appreciate your comments in the forum. I'm Simeon Crandall in game. Would love to meet up. You're probably far more advanced than me but what ever right!
      1. majoria70 likes this.
      2. majoria70
        majoria70
        Hello and thanks. Anytime friend me in game. I'd love to meet. I'm Majoria in the game. I've been around a long time;)
        Oct 1, 2017
    6. Alleine Dragonfyre
      Alleine Dragonfyre
      hello! thank you for your warm wishes and welcome. it was so nice to hear another person feel the same way i do about being here again!
      1. majoria70 likes this.
    7. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      You're always a breath of fresh perspective- and a lot of soothing yin to other people's raging yang... who could NOT like you?
      1. majoria70 likes this.
      2. majoria70
        majoria70
        Lol well you do have a way with words ;) Thank you . Who says I want to be liked j/k. There is a quote: Once you start to dislike someone everything they do begins to annoy you ;)
        Jul 12, 2017
    8. Oakwind
      Oakwind
      Hello there. I have been with this game from the beginning. I wondered if there will be big plots later for us that have been with this game. please say yes. I want a bigger plot and bigger home. (keep) some day. I was just wondering. Have a wonderful day
      1. majoria70 likes this.
    9. Merv DeGriff
      Merv DeGriff
      Thanks for the like on my Tower in Yew... Once I things calm down a bit I will resume my SOTA doodle ... I owe 3 of the tower already (september & october) that are mostly done on Open Canvas.
      1. majoria70 likes this.
    10. majoria70
      majoria70
      Ahh thanks Berek. apollox evanheart made it for me. I'm away from home atm. So I'm missing so much new stuff about the game.
    11. Berek
      Berek
      Love the signature banner you have majoria70!
      1. majoria70 likes this.
    12. Odyssey2001
      Odyssey2001
      hi. I saw you valentine :) I though it was very cute :)

I have not been around for a while because I was in the hospital due to breathing issues. I hope to see you in the game:)
      1. majoria70 likes this.
      2. majoria70
        majoria70
        Oh no so sorry you were ill my friend. I hope you are feeling better now.
        Mar 10, 2016
    13. SageOne
      SageOne
      In game name "ArkAngel"
      1. majoria70 likes this.
    14. SageOne
      SageOne
      Thanks for your offer....I think I will take you up on it....tomorrow morning or mid day if that works for you. IKn game message I guess. Have a great night!
      1. majoria70 likes this.
    15. Apollox Evanheart
    16. HairballHacker
      HairballHacker
      Now that we are getting closer to release I am starting to think about things like guilds. You have always been welcoming to me and mature so I was thinking I should friend you in-game (if you will share that info with me). Also, if you are a member of a guild of mature people looking for people like me I'd like to consider joining; if it has a guild POT that would be grand. Anyway, hope to hear from you.
      1. Quiz, majoria70 and Apollox Evanheart like this.
      2. HairballHacker
        HairballHacker
        And my in-game character name is Ishum (it case that is relevant). Thanks.
        Jan 29, 2016
    17. scarar
      scarar
      Hi, I'm Scarar Lee in this patch 25. I think you helped me before. I was looking for you online but I didn't see you online.
      1. majoria70 likes this.
      2. majoria70
        majoria70
        Sorry Scarar, I know I haven't been online as much during the holidays and with things going on. Sorry hope to see you soon. You can always pm me here tho. :)
        Jan 9, 2016
    18. majoria70
      majoria70
      I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
    19. Mordecai
      Mordecai
      Despite having thousands of posts, you have always maintained your virtue, an accolade that I suspect no SotA person (even dev) has achieved. I'm not sure if you know of me, but now that you do, know that you have my utmost respect.
      ~Mordecai
      1. Apollox Evanheart and majoria70 like this.
      2. majoria70
        majoria70
        Why thank you Mordecai. I have seen you post, not as many posts as I do. I do try to think about what I am saying and that it helps & doesnt hurt. I am honored to have your respect.
        Dec 2, 2015
    20. majoria70
      majoria70
      Hi Cianna and welcome to the game.You can always PM (personal message) me by clickin on 'inbox' then start conversation anytime you'd like
  • About

User Biography:
    I played Ulima Online for 6 years.

Signature

[​IMG]
    Wizards Rest a-Snowy Biome located behind Owlshead. https://gamedevelopment.tutsplus.co...ing-achievements-for-your-games--gamedev-3371.."If you only look at what is, You might miss what could be".