1. Lord Baldrith
  2. Lyndoman
  3. BladefangO8
  4. Valisis
  5. Skutter Luchnyk
  6. Roper Docholiday

majoria70

Avatar, Female, from United States

Ahh thanks Berek. apollox evanheart made it for me. I'm away from home atm. So I'm missing so much new stuff about the game. Jul 19, 2016

majoria70 was last seen:
Sep 16, 2019 at 1:44 AM
    1. majoria70
      majoria70
      I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
    2. Mordecai
      Mordecai
      Despite having thousands of posts, you have always maintained your virtue, an accolade that I suspect no SotA person (even dev) has achieved. I'm not sure if you know of me, but now that you do, know that you have my utmost respect.
      ~Mordecai
      1. Apollox Evanheart and majoria70 like this.
      2. majoria70
        majoria70
        Why thank you Mordecai. I have seen you post, not as many posts as I do. I do try to think about what I am saying and that it helps & doesnt hurt. I am honored to have your respect.
        Dec 2, 2015
    3. majoria70
      majoria70
      Hi Cianna and welcome to the game.You can always PM (personal message) me by clickin on 'inbox' then start conversation anytime you'd like
    4. Cianna
      Cianna
      Hi, Majoria, I've been enjoying all the tidbits I've been seeing about Wizard's Rest. I'm wondering if there is room in Wizard's Rest for a newcomer? I'm a writer and poet, among other things, and would love to be around like minded people. Also enjoy RPing. Would love to hear from you. Thanks. (P.S. I am Cianna Lightbearer in game.)
      1. majoria70 likes this.
    5. Quiz
      Quiz
      Hi Majoria. Hope you are well. I haven't been on recently because I'm
      holidaying in the UK with my wife.

Would you be able to keep my in-game house 'alive' please?

I made you a trustee(?) before leaving Australia.

The house is at the top of the waterfall. If the time has already lapsed, or if there is going to be a wipe soon, it's no big deal.

Regards
      1. majoria70 likes this.
      2. majoria70
        majoria70
        Oh Quiz sorry I missed this. I will check your house.
        Oct 27, 2015
    6. Grave Dragon
      Grave Dragon
      Awesome post about the rain and your rowboat Majoria. I loved it and I meant what I said, your feelings are definitely shared among us all. <3
      1. majoria70 likes this.
      2. majoria70
        majoria70
        Thank you Grave GodsHammer for the personal message. :) I am happy you enjoyed the rain thread and that many are in agreement for how terrific it is. Sometimes you gotta just let it out :)
        Sep 21, 2015
    7. mass
      mass
      Thanks for the advice. I think I've got the basics; trying to get into some more advanced parts of the game now. Of everything that's out there right now, I think this game has the best chance of satisfying the need for deep, complex systems to explore. It will be interesting to see how it turns out!
      1. majoria70 likes this.
    8. majoria70
      majoria70
      Hello Aveea and lol tomcat_de Nice to hear from you both. I didn't remember where I saw that skull. So anytime answer for me;)
      1. tomcat_de likes this.
    9. Aveea
      Aveea
      hello :) you seem to be very knowledgeable about the game. I am wondering if you happen to know what vendor sells the "small odd skull" ?
      1. majoria70 likes this.
      2. tomcat_de
        tomcat_de
        Mind if I answer the question instead? The said skull is not sold afaik, it can be picked up in the world. I remember picking one up in the Owl's Nest hideout, where the necromancer ist.

And yes Majoria, I've been stalking your profile, harhar!
        Aug 19, 2015
      3. Mata
        Mata
        I have buy this little skull in Ardoris by Digit, near the docks.
        Aug 19, 2015
      4. tomcat_de
        tomcat_de
        Ah good to know :)
        Aug 19, 2015
    10. Quiz
      Quiz
      Hi Majoria. I didn't copy that web address you mentioned for Wizard's Rest. Multiple crashes stopped me from asking you again. Can you paste it in a message please so I can check it out please?

regards
      1. majoria70 likes this.
    11. majoria70
      majoria70
      Hello and is inco01 your ingame name? Sorry it is not familiar.
    12. Cage Storm
      Cage Storm
      I really enjoyed our meeting today, it will be great to have you as a neighbour for as long as it lasts. Looking forward to chatting again soon. Johnny Cage.
      1. majoria70 likes this.
    13. RDouglas
      RDouglas
      I would be honored to have you visit me in Paxlair/bows... am now part of NBNN/hugs
    14. Leynael
      Leynael
      thank you dear for your 'likes* *smiles*
      1. RDouglas and majoria70 like this.
      2. majoria70
        majoria70
        Oh you are welcome. I really 'like' the ideas and plus I like the tone that comes accross in your writing. You are inspirational.
        Apr 22, 2015
    15. RDouglas
      RDouglas
      Greetings your so Graceous/bow... please add Ranie DeDouglas/salute... looking forward to getting to know you and all the game better/bows deeply...
      1. majoria70
        majoria70
        you are welcome. You pm me anytime if I'm not in game perhaps we can do something together. Also to pm click inbox and then start conversation, it lets us chat away, but this ok also, I'm very honored.
        Apr 12, 2015
      2. RDouglas
        RDouglas
        so excited need some advise/smiles big.... going to be a part of r17/dances.... see you ingame soon.
        Apr 13, 2015
      3. RDouglas
        RDouglas
        going in now/bored... going shopping/shrugs... lol... if we shop for the release will our things be in the bank? for quicker release set up?/bows thank you for your time and friendship/salutes
        Apr 22, 2015
    16. By Tor
      By Tor
      Thanks again for the gracious tour of your impressive house. I enjoyed the conversation too. I hope I get another walk through of your next house in r17!
      1. majoria70 and RDouglas like this.
    17. Quiz
      Quiz
      Hi Majoria. I'm in game now if you have time to give me some tips.
      1. RDouglas and majoria70 like this.
      2. majoria70
        majoria70
        I'm going in write now, so friend majoria, let me know if you don't know how to friend, also what is your name in game?
        Mar 16, 2015
      3. majoria70
        majoria70
        Ok I'm in you must have a different name than Quiz, I tried ot add you
        Mar 16, 2015
    18. Myth2
      Myth2
      20-30 million sounds right to me. 8 mil from M8, another 8 from FF (private investors), 4+ from the community, and then an undisclosed amount from RG.
      1. majoria70
        majoria70
        lol too funny. Mordecai oooh private investors that would be great. :) I am no expert as I've said before, just hoping for the most game I can get ;)
        Jul 14, 2014
    19. Oakwind
      Oakwind
      Thank you .
      1. RDouglas likes this.
    20. Jivalax Azon
      Jivalax Azon
      Hello. I have really appreciated your kind words on my story and your perspective in your posts. I finally decided I should just follow you. I hope you don't mind. It is a real pleasure to meet you.
      1. majoria70, RDouglas and Time Lord like this.
      2. majoria70
        majoria70
        Oh no I don't mind at all. Sometimes it's nice to be followed lol. It's a pleasure to meet you also. I do try to see the best, every once in a while I bite my tongue. I even deleted a post the other day lol I'm sure we'll chat again.
        Feb 22, 2014
  • About

User Biography:
    I played Ulima Online for 6 years on Pacific Shard.

Signature

[​IMG]
    Wizards Rest a-Snowy Biome located behind Owlshead. https://gamedevelopment.tutsplus.co...ing-achievements-for-your-games--gamedev-3371.."If you only look at what is, You might miss what could be".