majoria70's Recent Activity

1. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread [Resolved] Never had lag like this in all these years.

Hi Ravalox. I just got my computer back from the shop. It had some wiring problems and a virus. I went into game and music seems to...

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:15 PM
  2. majoria70

majoria70 liked Echondas's post in the thread Room Rental System.

Encouraging players to rent a room or sleep in their own bed - by offering a buff for doing so - would be fun. I often disrobe and get...

Feb 17, 2020 at 5:53 PM
  3. majoria70

majoria70 liked craftymethod's post in the thread Path notes Build Number 1121 (new continent is in game with a catch).

Ideally, why not make us pay for a dialogue system with AUDIO? let us have deep conversations but limit the number on a lot if needed. I...

Feb 17, 2020 at 5:48 PM
  4. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread [Resolved] Never had lag like this in all these years.

I don't use steam. My computer is in the shop so we'll see when I get it back tomorrow. Thanks for your reply Ravalox.

Feb 17, 2020 at 5:41 PM
  5. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread More quests.

I also agree. One of the big downfalls of this game is lack of quests of ALL kinds pvp, crafting, dailies that are progressive for days...

Feb 15, 2020 at 4:40 PM
  6. majoria70

majoria70 liked Sulaene Moon's post in the thread More quests.

We need more quests. More story line quests, side story, and generally more quests. We need ton more daily quests and cross different...

Feb 15, 2020 at 4:26 PM
  7. majoria70

majoria70 liked Chris's post in the thread Catnip Games Acquires Shroud of the Avatar.

Just had someone forward a message from Seedinvest. Appears their message contains multiple false statements including that they have...

Feb 13, 2020 at 8:32 PM
  8. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread Darkstarr Mia ?.

He cracked the whip to keep schedules on time as much as possible but there is a lot less devs for him to manage scheduling with. Sad...

Feb 13, 2020 at 8:27 PM
  9. majoria70

majoria70 liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Darkstarr Mia ?.

If this were Chris's game from the start there would be no player vendors, towns, crafting, deco, music, publishing, etc. He has...

Feb 13, 2020 at 8:17 PM
  10. majoria70

majoria70 liked Dantuin's post in the thread Reset to 0 and temporary xp cap in Ep2.

Agreed, for me its NOT about rushing to the reach the end, its ALL about enjoying the journey!

Feb 13, 2020 at 8:06 PM
  11. majoria70

majoria70 liked Elgarion's post in the thread [DECO]: Window Curtains (crafted, and otherwise).

Already got an item added about curtains, adding this link to it too. Thanks!

Feb 13, 2020 at 2:05 AM
  12. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread Reset to 0 and temporary xp cap in Ep2.

Yeah but most games provide the level appropriate content and rewards along the way so players are more likely to enjoy each step of the...

Feb 12, 2020 at 8:33 PM
  13. majoria70

majoria70 liked Rowell's post in the thread Where's the pleasure anymore.

I been saying we need a "WOW Battleground-like" situation for years now. Soooo much fun, and gives an actual reason to PVP.

Feb 12, 2020 at 3:27 PM
  14. majoria70

majoria70 liked Mhtic's post in the thread Where's the pleasure anymore.

They need to add battlegrounds with a reward system. I love pvp, but in shroud with the ransom system and the gank fest it never really...

Feb 12, 2020 at 3:27 PM
  15. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread Reset to 0 and temporary xp cap in Ep2.

While reading through this back and forth conversation about players catching up I just had to shake my head. Why in the world does...

Feb 12, 2020 at 1:13 PM