majoria70's Recent Activity

1. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread At last, players improving the Dialog UI.

Also I thought a program called Inky was going to be for NPC conversations.

Feb 23, 2020 at 5:53 PM
  2. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread Former UA addict saying HI..

Welcome @Delaro . I'm Majoria in game if I can help anytime. This game does not advertise to new players well of all there is to do. For...

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:00 PM
  3. majoria70

majoria70 liked Delaro's post in the thread Former UA addict saying HI..

I'm looking to give this a try so any recommendations on pretty much everything would be appreciated.;)

Feb 23, 2020 at 12:52 PM
  4. majoria70

majoria70 liked Xee's post in the thread Let's gather some Free to Play aspects of Shroud of the Avatar compared to other games!.

Also Property can have a basement (more chests) and Dungeon (more chests)

Feb 23, 2020 at 12:52 PM
  5. majoria70

majoria70 liked Anpu's post in the thread Let's gather some Free to Play aspects of Shroud of the Avatar compared to other games!.

While doing just a little looking around, I was completely shocked to discover, I *think* Shroud of the Avatar is the only 100% free to...

Feb 23, 2020 at 12:51 PM
  6. majoria70

majoria70 liked Dartan Obscuro's post in the thread Zoos and Pet Fighting Pits.

The ability to put tamed pets in cages as deco to create zoos. The ability to summon pets to fight each other in a non-PVP way. I'm...

Feb 22, 2020 at 5:33 PM
  7. majoria70

majoria70 liked Dartan Obscuro's post in the thread Well Water.

Gathering water is slow to the point of being useless for agriculture. Everyone buys buckets of water from the crafting vendors. But...

Feb 22, 2020 at 5:32 PM
  8. majoria70

majoria70 liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Leveling Barding is boring.

Obviously a mini game isn't happening. However, thinking about it like practicing music, you get better as you play, not at the end of...

Feb 22, 2020 at 5:31 PM
  9. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread How do you use combat skills with an instrument out?.

The way I took it was that you had the instrument equipped, not necessarily in your hand. Just the thought that came to my mind. Good...

Feb 22, 2020 at 4:14 PM
  10. majoria70

majoria70 liked Echondas's post in the thread Leveling Barding is boring.

Mini-Game wise - was just thinking that maybe during this 'casting' timer - we had to do something interactive like hitting notes on the...

Feb 22, 2020 at 3:42 PM
  11. majoria70

My roommate is watching me level bard while we eat brunch, and saw this thread headline as I was alt-tabbing (without seeing your post)...

Feb 22, 2020 at 3:41 PM
  12. majoria70

majoria70 liked redfish's post in the thread Leveling Barding is boring.

Leveling all skills in the game is boring, though. Most palatable is combat simply because combat already has a mini-game.

13. majoria70

Please consider a mini game or something while waiting out the timer on bard skills, or something else besides a timer. I'm hitting 8...

14. majoria70

majoria70 liked Mhtic's post in the thread How much PvP risk should we have?.

For me its no-ransom. But there needs to be a token system so you can buy some rewards, such as Emotes/Titles, Deco and more. But I...

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:48 PM
  15. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread [Resolved] Never had lag like this in all these years.

Hi Ravalox. I just got my computer back from the shop. It had some wiring problems and a virus. I went into game and music seems to...

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:15 PM