majoria70's Recent Activity

1. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread Make online characters available in offline mode.

No sorry they are separate games. We've always been told that they were.

Sep 20, 2019 at 1:47 AM
  2. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread Latency / LAG > Ping Issues!!!.

Hello @oOUnknownUserOo. Sorry you are having issues. How much ram do you have? Can you let us know a little more about your system? I...

Sep 20, 2019 at 1:41 AM
  3. majoria70

majoria70 liked Rustic Dragon's post in the thread UPDATED: Customer Support and Shipping updates.

I live in Chicago and have reported problems like this to my local branch multiple times. During the winter, it's not uncommon for...

Sep 19, 2019 at 11:50 AM
  4. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread Please make our basements the zone where we can have more pets/npcs and have them 'active'.

Thanks for mentioning this. There's so many things we can do with more pets that can be activated. Since more pets in basements or...

Sep 19, 2019 at 11:49 AM
  5. majoria70

majoria70 liked Spoon's post in the thread Please make our basements the zone where we can have more pets/npcs and have them 'active'.

Agreed. Several different players have been bringing it up every now and then, me being just one of them, @DarkStarr liked the idea and...

Sep 19, 2019 at 11:44 AM
  6. majoria70

majoria70 replied to the thread Guild war - It's all fun until you meet the exploiters.

I always vote for getting rid of ransom and creating more fun and interesting pvp in this game. Such as titles with bonuses, pvp quests,...

Sep 19, 2019 at 11:37 AM
  7. majoria70

majoria70 liked kaeshiva's post in the thread Guild war - It's all fun until you meet the exploiters.

What I'm getting out of this thread if I brain-filter all the !!angry!! is: The current guild war system is not fit for purpose....

Sep 19, 2019 at 11:33 AM
  8. majoria70

majoria70 liked Spoon's post in the thread Please make our basements the zone where we can have more pets/npcs and have them 'active'.

I usually suggest this every now and again, so since its been a while here it goes: Save our Pets! (...and servants ...and dummies...

Sep 19, 2019 at 11:29 AM
  9. majoria70

majoria70 liked Ragnarr Lodbrok's post in the thread Need help to see if this computer will operate SoTA GOOD..

Hello everyone, looking at getting this Dell need everyone's input before buying it about running it for SoTA. I am no expert at all....

Sep 15, 2019 at 2:45 AM