2. Maka
  3. Rentier
  4. Time Lord
  5. Fireangel
  6. Jivalax Azon
Bard

Mingo

Avatar, Male, from Magencia Hotel

--Some of you might have difficulty if you choose to peruse the logs of Part 1 and 2 of my story. Some links no longer work, I'll help Oct 3, 2019

Mingo was last seen:
Dec 12, 2019 at 5:16 AM
    1. Fireangel
      Fireangel
      The lady smiles at Mingo and briefly waves the little note he gave her in another realm regarding the Red Hat Gnomes. She heads to the library, noting a raven's feather as it floats by her.
    2. Mingo
      Mingo
      --Some of you might have difficulty if you choose to peruse the logs of Part 1 and 2 of my story. Some links no longer work, I'll help
      1. Fireangel likes this.
    3. Mingo
      Mingo
      May 2019. I finally got a new computer that can play SOTA!!! Mingo TheBard
      1. Fireangel likes this.
    4. Time Lord
      Time Lord
      Oh where, oh where is my beloved cousin Mingo? I hope you someday are able to get a better computer and join us again some day...
      1. Fireangel likes this.
    5. Fireangel
      Fireangel
      The lady passes notes with the delightful man and waits.
      1. Time Lord likes this.
    6. Bodhbh Dearg
      Bodhbh Dearg
      We miss you friend! Please return to us!
      1. Fireangel and Time Lord like this.
    7. Fireangel
      Fireangel
      The lady takes his arm in hers, folding her petite pale fingers around it, and walks toward the forest's edge with Mingo, speaking as old friends will.
      1. Time Lord likes this.
    8. Kara Brae
      Kara Brae
      I am so sorry you are unable to play, but don't give up, times may get better and SOTA will be around for quite a while. Wishing you and your family all the best!
      1. Time Lord likes this.
    9. Mingo
      Mingo
      ...and so farewell I guess. i will miss the $65 I spent on SOTA.
      1. Time Lord likes this.
    10. Mingo
      Mingo
      . I can't buy a new computer in the forseeable future. My tax refund was "reduced" $2500 due to signing up for OBAMA CARE for wife.
    11. Mingo
      Mingo
      January, 2015. Of late I have despaired about SoTa. I log in from time to time, run a few steps, or turn on a crafting table; and crash.
    12. Mingo
      Mingo
      Special Welcome to Ewell, RL guildmaster of Raiders of Valor!
    13. Fireangel
      Fireangel
      I wish that I might put 'Mingo' in my pocket, and carry him about with me, if he could go on as he does in Fire Lotus' Tavern. [A friend said a 'Mingo Pocket' device sounded legitimate.]
      1. Bodhbh Dearg likes this.
    14. Mingo
      Mingo
      wow! I got a "follower"! Nifty!
    15. Time Lord
      Time Lord
      I hope you don't mind if I stalk you :)) I like your posts ~TL~
  • About

Bard
    User Biography:
    Began UO in 1999 (Chesapeake shard). SWG, back to UO, WOW, SWTOR, LOTRO. Long time guild member of "Raiders of Valor" (various mmorpgs). Former mayor of Tuskn Flats in SWG (I loved the player cities).
    --Odd how, even out here in the midst of the ancient oak forest north of the Slieve Bloom Mountains (Ireland) travelers seem to find my small glade. You would think that in this day and age (1425 AD) folks would have more to do, what with ships coming into port all the time and trade and folks from far off lands....
    --But then, I myself am from far off lands; and times. I was there, at a time when Lyra spun about Vega (as today the Little Dipper spins about Polaris) when my homeland sank beneath the waves, and some of us set sail to the northeast....far off, in time and space.
    --I have been many things; a sailor, tinker, minor wizard; but now I am mostly a teller of tales and singer of songs, thus a self-proclaimed "bard". Set there, on that bit of log, whilst I tell you a tale. Then I will play my tinwhistle for my own amusement and the irritation of the birds.