Mishikal's Recent Activity

1. Mishikal

Mishikal liked Numa's post in the thread The Loner: Why Some People Play MMOs Alone.

Depends on the guild. The casual ones go on xp grinding forays and drag the lower level guildies along. Powerful ones would tank but...

Jan 18, 2020 at 10:00 PM
  2. Mishikal

Mishikal liked Lazlo's post in the thread The Loner: Why Some People Play MMOs Alone.

I like playing solo because I can just log in and immediately start doing what I want. It's kind of analogous to ordering food. I like...

Jan 18, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  3. Mishikal

Mishikal replied to the thread The Loner: Why Some People Play MMOs Alone.

Vryce is calling. He wants you to know that Medievia is still alive! He actually restored my old characters for me when I had a moment...

Jan 18, 2020 at 3:04 PM
  4. Mishikal

Mishikal replied to the thread The Loner: Why Some People Play MMOs Alone.

There's also the "play as a couple" group... My wife and I clearly don't play alone, in that we play together as a unit, but we also...

Jan 18, 2020 at 3:03 PM
  5. Mishikal

Mishikal liked Chatele's post in the thread The Loner: Why Some People Play MMOs Alone.

Hmmm, very interesting..... But, I prefer to solo because I like solving things on my own...I feel like I actually accomplished...

Jan 18, 2020 at 3:01 PM
  6. Mishikal

Mishikal liked Restless's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

On average how many minutes do you spend fixing bugs each week?

Jan 14, 2020
  7. Mishikal

Mishikal liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

It's very hard to take you seriously after you said that. Just look at CICI, who has had a prime location (and then thrown it away) in...

Jan 14, 2020
  8. Mishikal

Mishikal liked Oracle Watcher's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

Bzzt! Cleanup initiated. Please avoid attacks and keep feedback constructive!

Jan 14, 2020
  9. Mishikal

Mishikal liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

I would venture the number was higher for Shroud in the early days. But years of banging heads against the vendor UI has brought that...

Jan 14, 2020
  10. Mishikal

Mishikal liked Gageman's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

Lazy? Its not a vendor game, its an MMO. The game is not to see who can check the most vendors, its to play out a fantasy. I am afraid,...

Jan 14, 2020
  11. Mishikal

Mishikal liked Gageman's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

Your points are excellent. We have no business with these suggested "Half measures". The global search feature is the only real way to...

Jan 14, 2020
  12. Mishikal

Mishikal liked kaeshiva's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

I still think personally that masking pricing is a bit pointless, since I'm going to be wasting my time going to vendors with overpriced...

Jan 14, 2020
  13. Mishikal

Mishikal liked ShurTugal's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

No. All you know is what those 20 vendors are selling them for. There may well be vendors outside those 20 offering them at better...

Jan 14, 2020
  14. Mishikal

Mishikal liked ShurTugal's post in the thread Shroud 2020 Vision.

This is NOT correct. many here have been arguing for seeing the prices if for nothing else than to see if we are getting ripped off and...

Jan 14, 2020