3. RDouglas
  4. Gabriel Nightshadow
  5. Arianna
  6. Ome
    1. The Hendoman
    2. Mordecai
      Mordecai
      You trawlin? "Ralph Coster"
      Also, what's this about a DayZ steam code?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Mordecai
        Mordecai
        I'd be willing to give that a shot, though I have to make sure my computer specs are sufficient. Trawling is a type a fishing, but I just meant trolling (since you perfectly misspelled "Raph Koster"). I thought you might even be poking fun at grimgryphon to be honest. :)
        May 20, 2015
      3. Myrcello
        Myrcello
        Actually i only misspelled his name , my appology. You would need to provide me either your Steam Account Name or a E-Mail

Then i need to friend you on Steam so i can send you the Gift. :)
        May 20, 2015
      4. Mordecai
        Mordecai
        I'll send you my steam name. No need to apologize. I just thought that you might have done it on purpose, since it was only his name as you said.
        May 20, 2015
    3. Myrcello
    4. Myrcello
      Myrcello
      I wish all children of this world could worry about how their favorite game turns out instead of dodging bullets in mindless adult wars.
      1. jammaplaya likes this.
    5. Miracle Dragon
      Miracle Dragon
      Stopping by to say Hello!
      1. Myrcello likes this.
    6. blaquerogue
      blaquerogue
      Ive been watching them all :) from the dark corners of the forums!
      1. Myrcello likes this.
    7. blaquerogue
      blaquerogue
      Now im going to follow you, cause i like what you posted!
      1. Myrcello
        Myrcello
        Phew. Made it! Took me only almost 1000 posts.
        Sep 21, 2014
    8. Myrcello
      Myrcello
      Curse the Onions
    9. Myrcello
      Myrcello
      The Eye is very sad - Release 8 is history.
    10. King Dane
      King Dane
      You've been around for so long now, and you're still posting with such thoughtfulness. It's a pleasure to have you around.
      1. Myrcello
        Myrcello
        Thank you Dane for these kind words.
        Jul 24, 2014
      2. King Dane
        King Dane
        Dōitashimashite
        Jul 24, 2014
    11. Myrcello
      Myrcello
      Thank you Mordecai
    12. Myth2
      Myth2
      I support you in your quest to influence the creation of a Kung Fu skill tree. (:p)
      1. Myrcello
        Myrcello
        Arigatou!
        Jul 24, 2014
    13. Myrcello
      Myrcello
      Symbolic Meaning of the Eye: Focus Clarity Vision Prophesy Omniscience Presence Intelligence Perception Observation Opening Awareness
    14. Myrcello
      Myrcello
      The great eye is ever watchful
    15. Myrcello
    16. Myrcello
      Myrcello
      Thank you.
      1. jammaplaya likes this.
    17. Gabriel Nightshadow
      Gabriel Nightshadow
      Nice change to your avatar! Definitely works well on this round shield :) Kind of eerie, really...
      1. Time Lord likes this.
    18. Myrcello
      Myrcello
      I just forwarded my little poem , my attempt of a poem for the competition. Wonder how they wil like it...
      1. Time Lord likes this.
    19. Myrcello
      Myrcello
      :) Cool. So basically if you combine our 2 symbols we are a I-Watch . :)
      1. Time Lord likes this.
    20. Time Lord
      Time Lord
      <---<<<Well, So you're the one the heralds were talking about that had the Eye. Well you can watch this until our game goes Public, Your Friend :)Time Lord(:
      1. Myrcello likes this.
      2. Time Lord
        Time Lord
        I'm a beauty lover as well but I delve into the written in poetry:)
        Feb 11, 2014
  • About

Hi.

I belong to the lucky ones who could see how computers started to change our lives and how they step by step changes also the way we play and entertain ourselfs.

I always have been sort of a dreamer and i loved diffrent worlds to explore besides our beautiful earth.

Passionate about fantasy and rpg games i became in my teenage ages through a german pen and paper rpg called "The dark eye" ( Das schwarze Auge).

I loved also the artist back then who made the illusrations, Ugurcan Yüce

[​IMG]

It was the German version of AD&D.

I had a nice group of friends and we had fun on the weekends playing it till late night. The parents made us sandwiches and also loved how strange we acted sometimes in our roleplay.

My first Fantasy Triology Book was from Tracy Hickman "Dragonlance" , shortly followed from "The Lord of the Rings" . It was a time not everyone had knowledge about these kind a books like today.

I kept playing computergames as a hobby and enjoy it still. Of course always in balance with everything else in live.

I am a married and a happy father.

I have a eye for beauty, and wan´t to look at something beautiful also during gaming.

Friends say one of my talents is having endless ideas, and advised me to keep throwing them out.
    Even if i cant make them real mayself giving inspiration is also a skill not all have.

I love fashion, love music, love art!
    I love good movies, barbecue with friends and i am a trekkie! ( but would not dress up like one)

I love games that give you the options to decorate your house .
    I have a talent for combining style and fashion and decoration.

Happy to give advise if you have with your ingame house. Sometimes the torch moved a little to the left and the table turned a little makes the big diffrence.

I had some wonderful personal moments so far with this game!

( could inspire some who are superawesome and have the skills do actually do someting out of it. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a mail i send to Stephen about underground theaters he got inspired to just create one as a Point of Interest:

[​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some changes to the Founder Knights House have been done due to inspirational suggestions i made:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new House Type and change to the approach of cities has been done through inspiration of one of my threads ( click on one)

This is the thread i started:

Medieval Town feeling lost wiht current system

I argue about the funcitonal look and also suggest smaller lots without fence and garden.

Many jumped in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this happen.

We now have row houses in the game. :)

[​IMG]

and cool city Adoris:

[​IMG]

NEW HOUSING TYPE: ROW HOUSES:

We then looked at our current property distribution and the relative sizes of the lots against each other. We went back to older post like this one that talked about higher density housing in the cities. We realized that if we came up with a new smaller lot size and houses that directly connected with each other that we could increase the number of lots in the game by literally thousands and at the same time push property ownership lower down in our pledge structure. At the same time we realized that performance in these areas of the game would be fantastic due to all the culling that these closely packed streets could provide.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    They will ad a Grand Hall House to the new Lord Pledge level, and my guessing the Inspiration was due to my Pledge Level Suggestion to create a Jarl Pledge Level. That had Pictures of the Grand Halls of the Jarls and had many upvotes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i am proud again.

I did forward many suggestions about Housings.
    One was about the Viking Type Houses. :)

I did forward this house in one of my threads and alos a suggestion of a jarl pledge level.
    [​IMG]

Well this is the new Great Hall for the Lords

[​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see on my examples, you can have wonderful moments of impacting the Game Development Team inspirational.
    They do take suggestions serious and that is superawesome.

At then end i wish you all a nice game and i am having fun with this wonderful community so far.

Take care.

Myrcella