Nick's Recent Activity

1. Nick

Nick liked Trezir Pyle's post in the thread Inky Script Training ....

Greetings Novians! Do you have one of the conversationalist NPC's and do not know how to get him or her to talk? If so, you are in luck! Jarvi Mystara will be giving Inky Script Lessons on her Twitch Stream! Please join us on Twitch for the...

Oct 22, 2020 at 12:03 AM
  2. Nick

Nick liked Tristano Sforza's post in the thread SotaTales Ep1: Tharsis Vrul the Daemon is back! (player made interactive quest).

Well just because you are my main tester...;) go north, it's not so far from a pine tree in the field on the right side...hope this helps!

Oct 21, 2020 at 7:49 PM
  3. Nick

Nick replied to the thread SotaTales Ep1: Tharsis Vrul the Daemon is back! (player made interactive quest).

I give up... its too depressing and nauseating. Not sure why, maybe the movement and graphics doesn't agree with me. Seeing so many familiar names who no longer play..... on the bright side, I finally found my own tomb after so many years. :D...

Oct 21, 2020 at 7:08 AM
  4. Nick

Nick liked Tristano Sforza's post in the thread SotaTales Ep1: Tharsis Vrul the Daemon is back! (player made interactive quest).

One of them is the right one :)

Oct 21, 2020 at 5:31 AM
  5. Nick

if you want a tip....there’s a section in the graveyard with founder’s name passing mouse over the tomb

Oct 21, 2020 at 4:58 AM
  6. Nick

Nick replied to the thread SotaTales Ep1: Tharsis Vrul the Daemon is back! (player made interactive quest).

There's thousands of them.....:p

Oct 21, 2020 at 4:58 AM
  7. Nick

Apparently my luck is pretty bad....even my kids think so. Anyone knows how to find a tomb in brittany graveyard? A tomb crier or something.

Oct 21, 2020 at 2:56 AM
  8. Nick

Next Quest: Fishing..... *looks at skill tree. Fishing Lvl 1* :eek:

Oct 20, 2020 at 6:05 AM
  9. Nick

Nick liked FrostII's post in the thread The best news I've heard in a while... :).

Yesterday in Chris's twitter feed he said: Yes, Yes... a thousand times YES !

Oct 20, 2020 at 4:52 AM
  10. Nick

Ok @Tirrag but don't forget it's not server side but client side...so we have to crypt/decrypt text to avoid spoilers

Oct 19, 2020 at 7:45 PM
  11. Nick

Nick liked Tirrag's post in the thread SotaTales Ep1: Tharsis Vrul the Daemon is back! (player made interactive quest).

@Tristano Sforza i think all could be controlled via text data files if a framework was built to be dynamic based on the data in those files instead of hardcoding in the lua itself. then someone would just need to make the text data files in the...

Oct 19, 2020 at 7:45 PM
  12. Nick

Nick liked Elgarion's post in the thread SotaTales Ep1: Tharsis Vrul the Daemon is back! (player made interactive quest).

I'll be doing a round of crafted ones and ones that are simply out-right quest rewards sometime soon. In total, there should be around 7-8 non-premium conversationalists after that round. Keep in mind, some will trickle in once Sannio's planned...

Oct 19, 2020 at 9:20 AM
  13. Nick

Nick liked Anpu's post in the thread The Episode 1 Main Quest - The Path of Love Complete Guide.

This guide will detail the exact steps needed to finish the Episode 1 Main Quest - The Path of Love. There are already several other guide out there that also have this information already. However I wanted a more story centric and a more fully...

Oct 19, 2020 at 5:02 AM
  14. Nick

Nick replied to the thread The Episode 1 Main Quest - The Path of Love Complete Guide.

*raise hand* why are there 2 part 8? *nick ponders whether to publish 10 separate books*

Oct 19, 2020 at 5:01 AM
  15. Nick

I see. Its the ! that I find weird.... maybe both? Just !@#$#% costly @Elgarion, can we have a bunch of them at a lower cost? What I find lacking is the amount of lore... but being ver 1.0 I can't expect you to do more than what you have. I...

Oct 19, 2020 at 1:20 AM