nimueCW's Recent Activity

1. nimueCW

nimueCW liked Alley Oop's post in the thread [Verified] Augmented leather boots missing color/shading.

verified. [IMG]

Feb 25, 2021 at 7:22 PM
  2. nimueCW

nimueCW liked Thexedor Markhamm's post in the thread AERIE FUND/CATNIP GAMES - Charity Auction - Announcement.

Charity Auction for Catherine Rose Hail, Avatars! The AERIE Fund has been summoned to help a fellow player in need with a medical emergency in her family! Our dear friend Catherine Rose's daughter battles a rare and aggressive form of Squamous...

Feb 25, 2021 at 12:45 PM
  3. nimueCW

nimueCW posted a new thread.

[Verified] Augmented leather boots missing color/shading

02/25/2021 13:25 Title:Boots are just a blank color Reproduction Rate:100% Blocker?no Details:I have tested with Augmented Leather and Augmented Supple leather boots. Both are missing their color and shading. They are still usable, just look...

Forum: Items & Inventory

Feb 25, 2021 at 12:29 PM
  4. nimueCW

nimueCW liked Tailz's post in the thread We have lost two great warriors and beloved friends.

It is with deep sadness that I write this to inform the shroud community that we have lost two amazing members recently. Ozzy Questor is no longer with us, he passed on February 9th 2021. I know that many of you know him and have had direct...

Feb 23, 2021 at 7:19 PM