Oakenhammer's Recent Activity

1. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer replied to the thread For those trying to contact VLPC about seedinvest - a question.

Lawyers work in timescales of weeks to months, so it might be a while before we hear anything back. While getting these answers may be a...

Oct 17, 2019 at 8:06 PM
  2. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer replied to the thread Fall foliage trees.

My wife and I are all about fall colors, so this gets a big thumbs up from both of us.

Oct 17, 2019 at 7:48 PM
  3. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer replied to the thread I want to decorate a room in your Inn..

Forgewright Forgewright Inn located just to the left inside the main entrance (owned by Oakenhammer) You can use whatever theme you'd...

Oct 17, 2019 at 3:22 PM
  4. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer replied to the thread @chris the rewards program.

You left off the ~3 exclusive monthly reward items that you also receive for being apart of the Rewards Program. At the end of a year,...

Oct 17, 2019 at 1:53 PM
  5. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer liked Aetrion's post in the thread Keep RMT But Make It an In-Game Auction House for All Store & Crown Items.

My main concern here is that in the wider gaming community having a game that heavily monetized is about as popular as foot fungus....

Oct 17, 2019 at 10:47 AM
  6. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer replied to the thread Keep RMT But Make It an In-Game Auction House for All Store & Crown Items.

I think an in-game RMT auction house would have this same effect on SotA as it did in Diablo 3. In Diablo 3, I bought 2 billion gold...

Oct 17, 2019 at 10:46 AM
  7. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer replied to the thread Pics Videos & More From SOTAICON 2019.

Good stuff! It was great meeting a bunch of you at the event. For reference, in the group photo I'm the second one on the left in the...

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:32 PM
  8. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer liked Lazarus Long's post in the thread Pics Videos & More From SOTAICON 2019.

Hiya Folks! Here's all the goodies I know many have been waiting for! If anyone who was in attendance wants to add their pics to the...

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:30 PM
  9. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer replied to the thread Wednesday afternoon stream and Friday State of the Union.

Looking forward to it! Wish I could catch the stream live today, but I'll watch the recording tomorrow.

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:24 AM
  10. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer liked Chris's post in the thread Wednesday afternoon stream and Friday State of the Union.

Greetings avatars! Exciting past week with the announcement of the change in company structure and also SOTACon. I have tons of stuff...

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:13 AM
  11. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer liked AlmostGivenUp's post in the thread What happened to the plan to self-publish the book?.

Thank @Oakenhammer for that insight - I do appreciate it, and at a certain level appreciate the quandary that Port/Catnip found...

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:01 AM
  12. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer replied to the thread Catnip Games Acquires Shroud of the Avatar.

Richard and Starr still have an ownership stake in Portalarium, which still exists as an entity. There is some sort of contracted...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:53 AM
  13. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer replied to the thread What happened to the plan to self-publish the book?.

To provide some additional context, everyone is disappointed by the issue with book (including Starr and Chris). The bottom line is...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:30 AM
  14. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer replied to the thread Catnip Games Acquires Shroud of the Avatar.

That isn't what happened. Essentially, it was a legal maneuver to move the game from a Corporation to an LLC to reduce the substantial...

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:41 AM
  15. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer replied to the thread SotACon Austin 2020 - Ideas, plans, and coordination starts now!.

I'll pitch in where I can too.

Oct 14, 2019 at 9:49 AM